• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu Yu Hakusho

Aquanova

I really love this anime, one of my favorites. Hiei is my favorite character, but i aslo like Kurama and Genkai alot

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I was awesome, I only remember the Sprit Gun though.

Mimori Kiryu

Ah, YYH. A show that really introduced me to a lot of other anime on at the time. I wasn't ever obsessed with it like my friend and current boyfriend are but it's a great series nonetheless. My favorite character was probably either Kurama or Yusuke, I haven't really watched the series in about a couple of months.

I know when the last DVD came out, my friend made me watch the last episode. I never realized how close anime producers can push a happy ending back. >>;

My roommate has the whole series and some VHS tapes she gave me. I only have one boxset of early on episodes before the first Dark Tournament.

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
It was never Togashi's idea to end it so soon. The man happened to be too sick to finish YYH properly so he came up with a way to end the final arc early. Not that manga authors have any control over how long their animes end up being.

Wikipedia lied to me, then.

Any ideas of what he had planned?

Unicorn

Neigh.
I wish Yuyu Hakusho could come back in a blaze of glory. It was so great... ah, but maybe I'm just being nostalgic. I love that show so much but I don't think a sequel would do very well. Nothing could ever compare to the original. Too many priceless moments. XD

Unicorn

Neigh.
Hmmm. Level E, huh? I've only heard good things about that. I may have to look into it.

Unicorn

Neigh.
Baaaaaaaaaaaa!

Anyway yes. I did like their friendly rivalry when the character debuted.

I'm still sad that I never got to see the silly face that Kurama made. It was only implied. XD

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
I'm still sad that I never got to see the silly face that Kurama made. It was only implied. XD

I wanted to see it too! :(

Nah but there's probably a look alike running around. The cast looks wise makes an easy comparison to YYH counter parts though.

Try looking at volume 8 of Hunter x Hunter, chapter 69. There's Hiei, Kurama, and Sailor Moon as action figures xD

Then volume 10, chapter 85. Hiei plusshhiieee

obsession gives you vast knowledge.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I just want the current arc finished because I just know we're getting a badass OVA series once it's done.