• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
Maybe back then Konami didn't know how OP self milling was and overcompensated with powerful effects to "balance" you killing your own deck.

LizardonX

Banned
They more than likely just got lucky, or you were using a lower tier Deck.

Back when chaos dragons were good, you could actually acess JD semi consistently with eclipse wyvern. To the point where you can drop CS as bait, grab JD, drop JD, drop DAD, drop LPD/BLS, game.

Crawley007

Back when chaos dragons were good, you could actually acess JD semi consistently with eclipse wyvern. To the point where you can drop CS as bait, grab JD, drop JD, drop DAD, drop LPD/BLS, game.

No topping CD Deck I have ever seen even ran JD...not sure why if that is the case.

LizardonX

Banned
No topping CD Deck I have ever seen even ran JD...not sure why if that is the case.

I believe i saw one top 8 or 16 run JD but I can't remember which one. It's mostly a tech choice anyways. LS is however monstrously good in the videogames as an opponent because for some reason they never mill him, only LSs.....

Crawley007

Man, can't wait for the next YCS to see how well Wind-Ups do. You can almost bet on tops but I wonder if we'll see exactly what we did with Inzektors. Limit Hornet and Dragonfly? Cool, still wins at YCS xD
Almost everyone from the past few days knows it isn't even close to dead now, especially all the best players and I bet a few pros will be taking it to the next YCS.

LizardonX

Banned
Mermails I think will be the top deck until prophecy comes out.

However I just realized by konami logic, judgement is a +0 therefore its balanced.

Crawley007

Mermails I think will be the top deck until prophecy comes out.

However I just realized by konami logic, judgement is a +0 therefore its balanced.

They are good, but like most people say: You will more than likely not see Mermail get 1st place while Macro Rabbit is still alive. And I completely agree

EDIT: And then Evilswarm will come along and destroy everything like it is nothing.

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
They are good, but like most people say: You will more than likely not see Mermail get 1st place while Macro Rabbit is still alive. And I completely agree

EDIT: And then Evilswarm will come along and destroy everything like it is nothing.

I don't know about rabbit but if Ophion becomes popular then undine might actually serve an important role and armsman will probably have to be run much more.

Crawley007

I don't know about rabbit but if Ophion becomes popular then undine might actually serve an important role and armsman will probably have to be run much more.

Well that's why they run dress, they do have a weakness for monster effects. But they won't always have dress, it's true.

LizardonX

Banned
Well that's why they run dress, they do have a weakness for monster effects. But they won't always have dress, it's true.

Yeah I know the deck is incredible, I ran it last format with macro, dino rabbit and a verz engine XD So many DW, chaos dragon and samurai forfeits....

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Blue-Eyes Structure deck:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/285824778/#comments

I thought they were going to make a WIND structure deck to complement the recent set like the FIRE and WATER decks. Still interesting though.
As much as I would love a WIND structure deck this is really cool!
First they gave Harpies some support, now Blue-Eyes. I like that they are giving support to the very old decks.
*Crosses Fingers for Dark Magician support*

LizardonX

Banned
Blue-Eyes Structure deck:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/285824778/#comments

I thought they were going to make a WIND structure deck to complement the recent set like the FIRE and WATER decks. Still interesting though.

Konmai hates winds lol.

All I can think of is a retrained BEWD that can be special summoned and gains its name. Like so.

Neo Blue eys white dragon

Same stats as the original

Effect-This card is treated as Blue eyes white dragon while in the deck, you can summon this card by banihsing 2 dragons from your graveyard. All dragon monsters you control gains 800 attack.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I have chrome and dn doesn't work try using internet explorer it works for my computer for some reason :/ i know cauz my boyfriend has a account as well so so he goes on his alot visversa to mine i never on...

Status
Not open for further replies.