• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
Gah I never pay attention to the YCS over there because I'm not familiar with who the good players are like I am over here >.>

I do recognize some ARG writers in the toplist articles.

However from the looks of it

Fire fists are extremely popular
So are mermails.
Wind ups as well
Dino rabbit looks to be on decline.
Some really nice feature match wins with a Xyzcentric deck and a gadget player beating windups.

Last edited:

Crawley007

I do recognize some ARG writers in the toplist articles.

However from the looks of it

Fire fists are extremely popular
So are mermails.
Wind ups as well
Dino rabbit looks to be on decline.
Some really nice feature match wins with a Xyzcentric deck and a gadget player beating windups.

Well you can't really take anything into account from over there and compare it to over here.
Even though our metagames are more or less the same, in my experience certain decks just happen to be more popular one place or another.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
OK

Im on a Mac so I dont have Internet Explorer xDD

well try chrome then for my computer it doesn't work maybe it might work for you my internet sucks here anyway espeically youtube but for duelnetwork is horrible -_-

SmartD

I watched the latest episode of the Zexal dub. Vetrix crashes the party and Flip crashes it even more. Vetrix's laugh sounds a bit high.

Did anyone watch it?

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
I watched the latest episode of the Zexal dub. Vetrix crashes the party and Flip crashes it even more. Vetrix's laugh sounds a bit high.

Did anyone watch it?
I watch the English sub version, so I've seen that version.
Well it makes sense that Vetrix/Tron has a "High" voice. He's supposed to appear as a child after all.
Things will start to get interesting in the finals, that's all I'll say to avoid spoilers.

Anyways, I've finally completed my Gagaga OTK deck! All I need to get is No.61 Volcasaurs and luckily that comes in the tin.
Now I'm working on collecting the cards for a Fire Fist deck. I've gotten the Tiger Kings, Gorillas and Fire Formation cards. But why does Bear have to be so expensive. ;_;

LizardonX

Banned
Bear is only going to be more expensive. The deck took 2nd place at today's YCS losing only to wind ups, and with the list coming up in a week effectively neutering it for good fire fists will be the next big thing. This probably also means Leopard and cardinal commander will both get bumped to ultimate if not secret -.-

Crawley007

Funny thing is, Fire Fist isn't entirely the biggest reason it is so expensive. It is splashable in almost anything with some Tenki.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Read the first post :p

And YAY DN works on Chrome! Made my team and having a few duels :D

lol congrats i need to work on getting my internet working better XD i haven't been on duel network in ages...

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
http://the808blog.com/2013/02/26/dueling-made-affordable-star-pack-2013/
We have the full Star Pack spoiler list.
It's pretty disappointing...

it's a set that's main purpose is to allow Europe players to play those promo cards. The set was never made with US players in mind.

I'm not sure about this, but the reason why it contains cards from early Zexal era could be because Europe got the Zexal anime just recently, unlike US.

Anyway

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Starform_Dragon

seems like Konami still loves printing overpowered (if not completely broken) Dragons.

That thing can be Synchro Summoned VERY easily, and what you get is a 3200 ATK 2800 DEF monster whose summoning and attack cannot be negated.....

Not to mention the fact that it is LIGHT Dragon, making its amount of supports ridiculously high.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Glad to see that Goldrat finally gets printed in the TCG. That card is one of the first few Numbers to be printed in the OCG......

Though I do wonder, why Triple Star Trion is here but not with Mira the Giant Star. Maybe Mira will be an OCG import in LTGY......Mira is a LIGHT monster after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.