• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Check out this card:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Creator_of_Hope

The card effect is very interesting. If this card were to be translated into English, they would change the catchphrase to "Feelin' the Flow" to match the English anime.
OMG
So this is essentially "Shining Draw" in card form.
Too bad it can't be used in official duels though, it would be fun but I can see why.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I, the3rdH0kage, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I made a new deck to get back into the game. Karakuris and I'm thinking a Blackwing deck (for casual games).

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I, the3rdH0kage, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I made a new deck to get back into the game. Karakuris and I'm thinking a Blackwing deck (for casual games).

i thought you already joined 3rd XD i saw you before posting...either yes or no welcome ^_^ and blackwings decks...brings me back horrible ds memories >.>

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I did used to post then I kinda quit and my name wasn't on the OP but whatever :p . I'll be posting my Karakuri build in Alt Cards later.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I did used to post then I kinda quit and my name wasn't on the OP but whatever :p . I'll be posting my Karakuri build in Alt Cards later.

lol i thought i added you though yeah its my blame im so busy on this god forsaken site XD but anyway its fine and alright cool love to see your karakuri deck build...

SmartD

Today I watched Yuma and Kite's first duel and the duel between Yuma and Kaze on Hulu. I'm catching up on episodes I missed; there are three other episodes I haven't watched yet, but I'm going to watch them later.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Today I watched Yuma and Kite's first duel and the duel between Yuma and Kaze on Hulu. I'm catching up on episodes I missed; there are three other episodes I haven't watched yet, but I'm going to watch them later.

i never get to watch any episodes anymore :( im just so busy or im sleeping around the time when the episodes come on...

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I, mjunior3, understand every rule that is in this club, and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
hey. saw this place yesterday and thought i should join. i have played yugioh for 11 years now, and currently trying to move on to tourny play. tell me where to post it, and I'll show you my power xyz deck. thanks!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Post any and all decks for Yugioh in the Alt Cards section of the site. and anyway I played against a friend who runs Vylons and I almost got beat both games ( I topdecked Ninishi both games).

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Well, i guess its time to go back to Yugioh after a year of not playing. :D

I Cyrius, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Well now, a guy like me can't go around and say he's not part of the Yugioh Club here now can I? After all the time, money and experience I've poured into this game anyways hah.

I Kunaiman9u9, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Thank You! :D So the last Deck i ever made before i quit playing was an Xyz-Saber Deck. yup thats right. Xyz + X Sabers. its a pretty damn good combo, :p

Could someone tell me about what is Maldolche's strategy, and what are some ways to counter them besides Macro Cosmos, and Skill Drain?

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Thank You! :D So the last Deck i ever made before i quit playing was an Xyz-Saber Deck. yup thats right. Xyz + X Sabers. its a pretty damn good combo, :p

Could someone tell me about what is Maldolche's strategy, and what are some ways to counter them besides Macro Cosmos, and Skill Drain?

The deck revolves around swarming, using Mewfiewle, Ultimate Offering, and Madolchepalooza to deal massive amounts of damage in each turn, while recyling every card that they have...I'd honestly say that it's a horrible Idea to use Skill Drain against them, their recycling effects happen in grave which is out of Skill Drain's touch, you'd be thinking more along the lines of Soul Drain. However, if your looking for Side deck cards to counter this deck, then go with transmigrational Break. This card originally meant to stop GB's is a death sentence to Madolches as everytime one would be sent back to deck, it gets banished instead, rendering the deck quickly reaching for ways to maintain field presense.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
The deck revolves around swarming, using Mewfiewle, Ultimate Offering, and Madolchepalooza to deal massive amounts of damage in each turn, while recyling every card that they have...I'd honestly say that it's a horrible Idea to use Skill Drain against them, their recycling effects happen in grave which is out of Skill Drain's touch, you'd be thinking more along the lines of Soul Drain. However, if your looking for Side deck cards to counter this deck, then go with transmigrational Break. This card originally meant to stop GB's is a death sentence to Madolches as everytime one would be sent back to deck, it gets banished instead, rendering the deck quickly reaching for ways to maintain field presense.

Hm.. alright. what are the main moster cards that help that strategy, and is the Field spell a main card?

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Hm.. alright. what are the main moster cards that help that strategy, and is the Field spell a main card?

Well it depends on what your looking for in terms of "Main" Messengelato is their main floater, allowing them to search for any Madolche spell/trap when special summoned, Mewfiewlle, allows when normal summoned to special summon any Madolche in hand there is also Magiline which searches for anything else they need. However, some of the biggest monsters that cause issues are Puddingcess and Tiramasu. Puddingcess, a 1000 beater who gains 700 attack if there are no monsters in the grave, combined with another 500 boost when Chateau is on the field, which normally is almost always, gives it a 2200 beater status, however it has an annoying ability. Whenever it battles (attacking or attacked) it can destroy one card on your opponents side of the field. Even worse is Tiramasu, their key XYZ mosnter, which made simply with 2 lvl 4 monsters adds onto their Recylcing capability. By using one matierial, it can return up to 2 Madolche cards in grave back to deck, in order to target up to 2 cards you control and bounce them back to deck as well.

As for Madolche Plateau, I'll put it this way, don't expect to NOT see it in a decent Madolche build.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Well it depends on what your looking for in terms of "Main" Messengelato is their main floater, allowing them to search for any Madolche spell/trap when special summoned, Mewfiewlle, allows when normal summoned to special summon any Madolche in hand there is also Magiline which searches for anything else they need. However, some of the biggest monsters that cause issues are Puddingcess and Tiramasu. Puddingcess, a 1000 beater who gains 700 attack if there are no monsters in the grave, combined with another 500 boost when Chateau is on the field, which normally is almost always, gives it a 2200 beater status, however it has an annoying ability. Whenever it battles (attacking or attacked) it can destroy one card on your opponents side of the field. Even worse is Tiramasu, their key XYZ mosnter, which made simply with 2 lvl 4 monsters adds onto their Recylcing capability. By using one matierial, it can return up to 2 Madolche cards in grave back to deck, in order to target up to 2 cards you control and bounce them back to deck as well.

As for Madolche Plateau, I'll put it this way, don't expect to NOT see it in a decent Madolche build.

Wow, that deck sounds scary as hell... D:

One last question, Besides, Dino Rabbits, Inzectors, Wind- Ups, and Maldoches, what are the top tier decks? Cuz im planning on trying them out and buying one.

SmartD

Today I watched Quattro vs Bronk and Caswell, Yuma and Kite vs Trey and Quattro part 2, and Nistro vs Sparrow on Hulu. Now I'm caught up with the Zexal anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.