• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawley007

Idk then. I would think you could easily handle ophion between bear, tiger king, and pearl. I used to run gustos just for the fun of abusing sphreeze.

Finally shamoji you had beter be useful. No more galaxy queen or goldrat. Alits new number doesnt look like a battling boxer :(

Pretty much have to rely on Bear, yep! But doesn't always work out so well. Oh well. Makes sense, since out of all the Evilswarm players I've played they say Glads are one of their easier matchups.

LizardonX

Banned
Pretty much have to rely on Bear, yep! But doesn't always work out so well. Oh well. Makes sense, since out of all the Evilswarm players I've played they say Glads are one of their easier matchups.

I would still think since your deck should be able to get out 2 monsters in one turn, getting out a gem knight pearl wouldn't be out of the question unless you don't have it.

Also AWESOME SET!!
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/bp-numh.html

Crawley007

I would still think since your deck should be able to get out 2 monsters in one turn, getting out a gem knight pearl wouldn't be out of the question unless you don't have it.

Also AWESOME SET!!
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/bp-numh.html

It is...when you can. But things like bottomless and solemn and torrential and D-prison exist. But that could be said about any Deck :p
They just seem to exist twice as often if you are me.

LizardonX

Banned
It is...when you can. But things like bottomless and solemn and torrential and D-prison exist. But that could be said about any Deck :p
They just seem to exist twice as often if you are me.

I know what you mean. I play a deck based on abusing black garden, Wind up Rabbit, and evilswarm thunderbird called chain beat and my opponent always opens with heavy when I least need it.

Crawley007

I know what you mean. I play a deck based on abusing black garden, Wind up Rabbit, and evilswarm thunderbird called chain beat and my opponent always opens with heavy when I least need it.

I really was into Chain Beat (though ditched the Black Garden variant, didn't like it) but the Deck was too Decree weak I found, and a lot of people used that at one point after a Mermail deck topped with it.

I Jacob Black, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Anyways I've only watched DM and GX as far as Yu-gi-oh anime go. I loved DM cuz it was the original anime unless you count 'season zero' and GX was a nice sort of spin off of DM even if it got sort of boring after a while because of the school setting. I watched some of the 5Ds dub when if first aired but I lost interest cuz of the motorcycle stuff but Yusei was cool.

Sam2010

Cheers
Finally went to my first Sneak Peek anyone else go to one? Here our the Rare's I Pulled.

Rare-
Xyz Revenge
Do A Barrel Roll
Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
Ice Beast Zerofyne
Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke

Super Rare-
Duck Fighter

Ultra Rare-
Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force

LizardonX

Banned
Good job pulling a Redox, that card's gonna be very popular. I'm thinking of trying to get a couple of packs and hope for a Dragosac or Judgment.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Finally went to my first Sneak Peek anyone else go to one? Here our the Rare's I Pulled.

Rare-
Xyz Revenge
Do A Barrel Roll
Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
Ice Beast Zerofyne
Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke

Super Rare-
Duck Fighter

Ultra Rare-
Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force

im so upset i never got to go to sneek peak do to that my local card shop never got them in like the were suppose to so there keeping them to sell when it can be sold -_- so yeah out of luck with some new cards to experiment with now.

SmartD

Does anyone remember the Yu-Gi-Oh! cereal that came out years ago? I used to eat that cereal; it was yummy.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I Jacob Black, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Anyways I've only watched DM and GX as far as Yu-gi-oh anime go. I loved DM cuz it was the original anime unless you count 'season zero' and GX was a nice sort of spin off of DM even if it got sort of boring after a while because of the school setting. I watched some of the 5Ds dub when if first aired but I lost interest cuz of the motorcycle stuff but Yusei was cool.

I loved 5D's from the bottom of my heart. I just thought it was refreshing after GX, which seemed too filler-y most of the time. Granted, 5D's had some fillers too especially during the second season, but I think the plot more than made up for that. I also liked Yusei; he's my second favorite protagonist from all the Yu-Gi-Oh series. He was serious and smart and his victories seemed realistic compared to Jaden's at least. However, his lack of on-screen losses hurt his character a bit imo. I'm all for the hero of the anime saving the day by winning deals constantly, but a loss here and there wouldn't have hurt especially since it could have led to more character development. I mean the closest Yusei came to losing was when he dueled Kalin/Kiryu but he didn't technically lose for obvious reasons.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
So I just got back from YCS Meadowlands in New Jersey. Ended up making it to round 8 before i had to drop for losing to Evilswarms in a match of topdecking haha. went X-3 when I hit round 8....not complaining at all.

Crawley007

So I just got back from YCS Meadowlands in New Jersey. Ended up making it to round 8 before i had to drop for losing to Evilswarms in a match of topdecking haha. went X-3 when I hit round 8....not complaining at all.

Yet surprisingly Evilswarms didn't even do that good at all.. Knew an Infernity would top though, was happy about that.

I loved 5D's from the bottom of my heart. I just thought it was refreshing after GX, which seemed too filler-y most of the time. Granted, 5D's had some fillers too especially during the second season, but I think the plot more than made up for that. I also liked Yusei; he's my second favorite protagonist from all the Yu-Gi-Oh series. He was serious and smart and his victories seemed realistic compared to Jaden's at least. However, his lack of on-screen losses hurt his character a bit imo. I'm all for the hero of the anime saving the day by winning deals constantly, but a loss here and there wouldn't have hurt especially since it could have led to more character development. I mean the closest Yusei came to losing was when he dueled Kalin/Kiryu but he didn't technically lose for obvious reasons.

Yeah at least Jaden lost a few duels, if I remember right he lost to Zane, Kaibaman and Edo (I forgot his dub name heh heh). He also tied a lot like when he dueled Zane the second time and when he tied with Yubel after dueling Jesse. Anyways yeah I should prolly give 5Ds a chance since I heard it was a good series but I dont want to sit there and watch a bunch of races and stuff if you know what I mean. I like regular standing duels not card games on motorcycles. 5Ds would be the last YuGiOh anime that I watch cuz I don't even want to think about the newest series I think it's called Zexal. It just seems like a huge step back from the other series.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Yet surprisingly Evilswarms didn't even do that good at all.. Knew an Infernity would top though, was happy about that.

Well Evilswarms I still think are a bit overrated, specially against my Frognarch deck, which actually I saw a lot more of than I expected to. I went really well against it, I'll post the deck if anyone cares to see my awesome deck lol, but yea loses when I get a couple bad top decks, with just a little more luck, I could of make top 64 easy.

Crawley007

Well Evilswarms I still think are a bit overrated, specially against my Frognarch deck, which actually I saw a lot more of than I expected to. I went really well against it, I'll post the deck if anyone cares to see my awesome deck lol, but yea loses when I get a couple bad top decks, with just a little more luck, I could of make top 64 easy.

Frognarch has already been getting more popular for a while because of its mostly good matchups against the top decks. Quite a decent amount have topped stuff recently.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Frognarch has already been getting more popular for a while because of its mostly good matchups against the top decks. Quite a decent amount have topped stuff recently.

Yea, unfortunately it is getting more popular, I been running the deck before formula synchron came out...looking for a new deck to love right now lol

Crawley007

Yea, unfortunately it is getting more popular, I been running the deck before formula synchron came out...looking for a new deck to love right now lol

I hear ya, I hate using popular decks so I kind of hate it when my own favorite deck suddenly turns popular and is no longer unique.

Luckily for me, my Top 5 favorite decks are Tier 2 or less :p

Status
Not open for further replies.