• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm extremely disappointed with Battle Pack 2. I expected better reprints, but most of the cards are mediocre at best. I have my eye on a few of them, but I can already tell that they'll still be pricey; especially Slifer. I thought the whole point of reprinting cards was to make them widely available and more affordable, but whatever. There are only a few cards that I really need so I'll just buy the singles and not waste money on an actual pack. I'm more excited for the Number Hunters pack to be honest.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
the only cards i found worth it are:

The Gods
Photon Thrasher
Abyssmegalo
Card Car D

That is it. I also am more excited about the Number Hunters Pack.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
friggin abyssmegalo is in this set? well, thats one more deck people can run now. btw plaguespreader is in the set.

J Ken

RAVE
That's cool. I'm betting that the 2 Ultra Rare Cards are Number 73: Abyss Splash the Roaring Waterfall Deity and Number 94: Crystal Zero the Polar Ice Princess. I'm also hoping that the Gorgonic monsters, Depth Shark and maybe Full Armored Xyz make it here. They can even throw in some other cards like Absolute Zero and maybe some old unprinted anime cards.

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/434212334/#comments

Looks like Shark and Rio will be getting a Duelist Pack. I think the cards will be the new Numbers Shark got in the anime.

My Guess

2 Ultra Rares: Number 73, Number 94.
4 Super Rare: Gorgonic guardian, Shark Revenge Splash, Depth Shark, Absolute Zero
7 Rare: Full Armored Xyz, Gorgonic, Ritual, Ghost fleet Salvage, Diamond Dust, The 2 Gorgons, Ice tune, Hide and Shark.

Tbh I don't even think there are 17 cards left between the two of them that hasn't already been printed. Probably Black ray lancer and Zerofyne will make it in over some of the above, maybe even blizzard falcon and guard penguin.

EDIT: Remembered a card that doesn't screw around with Konami's precious game mechanics.

Last edited:

J Ken

RAVE
My Guess

2 Ultra Rares: Number 73, Number 94.
4 Super Rare: Gorgonic guardian, Shark Revenge Splash, Depth Shark, Absolute Zero
7 Rare: Full Armored Xyz, Oval Ice Fire (Probably just summons the xyz with no effect), Ghost fleet Salvage, Diamond Dust, The 2 Gorgons, Ice tune, Hide and Shark.

Tbh I don't even think there are 17 cards left between the two of them that hasn't already been printed. Probably Black ray lancer and Zerofyne will make it in over some of the above, maybe even blizzard falcon and guard penguin.

They can also add Double-Fin Shark and Silent Angler to take up space.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Nice. I'm working on characters' decks, so with these new sets, I can finaly finish my decks! Go Joey's World!

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
oh, they so need to make the Legendary Dragons! that is the biggest mistake Konami ever made, by not making them!

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
looking formard to joeys collection. the shark and rio pack, not so much.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wait so they're releasing that one overpowered card that Marik used? Why though? If it's so broken that it'll be banned right away it seems pointless to release it. Anyway, I'm kind of disappointed with the other two cards. If they were going to release anime-only cards that Joey used/faced off against, they could have done better. But Mai's card was somewhat interesting and since the Harpie archetype seems popular at the moment, I'm sure it'll be a money card.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
i never heard of the anime exclusive cards. can anyone inform me of them?

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I might actually get this. and to make this post more than jus a one-liner. My LGS got a box of Battle Pack 2 in today. A friend of mine came in and bought the while box and pulled nothing really special. My CardcarD. and no Slifer.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
im only gonna get a couple packs, and only for megalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.