• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I'll save my money for the Number Hunters Pack, Blue Eyes Deck, and LC: Joey's World. I'll just trade people at the card shop I go to for BP2 cards.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Just to cover my butt, I guess I'll say I like this group and I will only talk about YGO. So is that good?

I haven't played in QUITE some time, but is the game still ludicrously fast? That was one of the reasons I stopped played because everything was way too sped up anymore. I missed the days when Special Summoning was an eventual objective of your deck and not something you did a handful of times every turn.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
I'll save my money for the Number Hunters Pack, Blue Eyes Deck, and LC: Joey's World. I'll just trade people at the card shop I go to for BP2 cards.

I don't blame you one bit for that, Blue Flame Swordsman seems like a friggin boss haha, i can't wait to start collecting them.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I haven't played in QUITE some time, but is the game still ludicrously fast? That was one of the reasons I stopped played because everything was way too sped up anymore. I missed the days when Special Summoning was an eventual objective of your deck and not something you did a handful of times every turn.

"ludicrously fast" is an understatement, especially if you're playing against E-Drags lol

SmartD

I watched the last part of Yuma vs Vetrix today. Next month they'll show Yuma, Shark, and Kite vs Dr. Faker in the dub. Can't wait for that.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
i hate prophecy second, e drags first(even with pure mermail i still can never beat them) and prophecy just spams spellbook of judgment. i also hate tenki and bear. i also hold disdain for swarms(though not much, there BARELY tier one, and i mean on the edge of falling tier one) pretty soon its gonna be a war between prophecy and e dragons(hopefully the war will wipe them both clean off the planet) and everything else, even new archetypes, will get stomped. and merlantean is only tier 2 now, and so are fire fist. what pushed prophecy over the edge anyway?(i know what pushed e drags, thats the reason i refuse to use tidal in my pure mermail deck)

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
i dont know who they are. im sure theyre better than prophecy! btw, that pure mermail deck was the best list ive constructed so far(i still pull out genex sometimes though, they require more strategy than your average deck) turns out dragunitys tier 2 as well, and so are hero's.

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
caaaaakkkkeeeee!!!!! i might try them, actually. whats the best support for them?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My hate for Prophecy knows no bounds.

The Prophecy archetype is one of my favorites to be honest. It's part of my Yu-Gi-Oh card game trinity at the moment along with Mermail and Fire Fist. I'm not here for that overpowered new Dragon archetype though.

Icarus©

Full on PASBLer
I've found that most of the madolche cards (except for a couple like puddingcess and the cards that revolve around her) are good support for each other, notably mewfuielle+messalengeto. Really, it's up to you to decide how you want to run Madolches. There are a couple articles on running this deck that you might want to look at.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
everyone has their own opinion. i think everyone holds hatred for those breakosaurus dragons, except for the people playing them....

LizardonX

Banned
i hate prophecy second, e drags first(even with pure mermail i still can never beat them) and prophecy just spams spellbook of judgment. i also hate tenki and bear. i also hold disdain for swarms(though not much, there BARELY tier one, and i mean on the edge of falling tier one) pretty soon its gonna be a war between prophecy and e dragons(hopefully the war will wipe them both clean off the planet) and everything else, even new archetypes, will get stomped. and merlantean is only tier 2 now, and so are fire fist. what pushed prophecy over the edge anyway?(i know what pushed e drags, thats the reason i refuse to use tidal in my pure mermail deck)

They are the masters of the grind game what with the easy to acess lockdown and removal and can easily blow many decks out of the water in card advantage so you can actually win a whole game through 500 chunks with magician.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
magician of prophecy? wow. i faced a prophecy player once, and they spammed judgment the whole game. do all prophecy run toon table of contents?

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
why must konami give prophecy MORE support? i hope there arent going to be new dragon rulers.

Status
Not open for further replies.