• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned

LizardonX

Banned
Madolches for tier one anybody?

Tachyon is cool.

Galaxy prime is just wow..so OP. We can really see the power creep catching up now that zexal is ending.

Madolches for tier one anybody?

maybe tier one. certainly scary.

gustos also became decent. that's an one card sphreez right there. (it's an e tele target btw. :])

koa'ki meiru have some potential as well. maximus, urnight and bergzak is 9000 damage on board. being more consistent and having an extra turn to live is quite nice.

definitely a lot of fun additions.

Galaxy prime is just wow..so OP. We can really see the power creep catching up now that zexal is ending.

i want my damn compulsory evacuation device back.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
What I love about Angelly is that she makes Puddingcess easier to get on the field (seriously, whose idea is it to make Puddingcess a Level 5? -_-)
I wouldn't mind seeing Madolche in Tier 1, we have too many scary/tough-looking stuffs in Tier 1, it's time to get some cute ones in.

Diamond Core, whyyyyyyy are you not treated as Iron Core while in hand and graveyard

Neo Tachyon......gets its effect swapped. In the anime, multi-attack is its standard effect, and negation requires it to have normal Tachyon as material. In real life, the negation is the standard one, and the multi-attack effect now requires it to have normal Tachyon as material......

eh, that's a rumor, not real details :)

Even the URL mention that it's a rumor.

We still don't know anything apart from the protagonist's name.

KaiyoOrganiz

Darkness Master
Galaxy-Eyes monsters are getting the best support at the end of the XYZ Era of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.
These new Superior cards are Extra Deck cards, looks they need to increase the number of cards in the Extra Deck. Now they used "Red" for the new Superior cards. Also I suspect Blue-Eyes White Dragon is one of the cards with a Superior card.

Last edited:

Crawley007

Wow, Gladiator Beast Augustal sucks. To put it bluntly. I guess it was doomed from the moment it was revealed as Level 8 but one could dream. Otherwise the effect would be pretty decent.

On the complete other hand, Scrap Factory is amazing. All of the crap support that Scraps have gotten suddenly becomes usable with this one card.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
heraldics have gotten some cool stuff. chaos crest has 4000 att and is really easy to summon, and amphibensa can be special summoned by discarding a card.

SmartD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so guys i heard zexal is ending soon and there making a new show does anyone have any trailers or leaks about the new series? if you do i like to see it..I seriously can't believe it so soon though and zexal to me went pretty fast >.> despite everyone saying it was a long series...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm glad we're getting more Gimmick Puppet cards; I wonder how they'll be released in the TCG. And as for the Arc V preview; I thought it looked interesting and the new protagonist is certainly better than Yuma already imo because his design is actually nice. I didn't like his hippo monster or the snake monster; they looked way too childish, like Toons or something. Anyway, I hope the new series is better than Zexal.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Getting my DN account up. Username will be mjunior3.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Getting my DN account up. Username will be mjunior3.

adding you to the list junior and crawley i know you mentioned you had one but i have been busy what is yours again so i can add you to the front for people to add...

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
I would make a DN account but my crappy laptop can't even run flash games so I don't think I'll be making one untill after we get a new computer.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
I KyuremFreeze, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic. And i would just like to say, ijove White Horned Dragon, as it was my first yugioh card.

Status
Not open for further replies.