• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
I KyuremFreeze, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic. And i would just like to say, ijove White Horned Dragon, as it was my first yugioh card.

Welcome to the club Mr.Freeze always glad to have new members :).

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
My DN name is pkmnpwn. Although I'm more of a Devpro guy since they update faster

alright ill add you to the list as well but i understand my boyfriend wanted to have a devpro account but he didn't feel like all the downloading lol also welcome kyuremfreeze but we shall wait until you are unbanned to her from your posts about yugioh ^_^

SmartD

Did anyone get Yu-Gi-Oh! stuff for Christmas? I got a Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Vol. 5 manga from my brother along with a Pokemon manga and a Nintendo Prepaid card.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Well I finally got choas number 39 and Utopia Ray V along with number 17 and black ray lancer.

the ancient gear support would be pretty nifty for machina decks. like geargia and karakuri. but i don't think it'll be too functional.

SmartD

Here's a topic:

What are you're Yu-Gi-Oh! highlights of this year and what are you looking forward to next year?

My highlights:
Watched Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters
Watched the Barian arc in English
Got some new cards
Got new manga
The new Yu-Gi-Oh! website with anime card artwork

What I'm looking forward to next year:
The new Arc-V anime
The Premium Gold set

Last edited:

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Here's a topic:

What are you're Yu-Gi-Oh! highlights of this year and what are you looking forward to next year?

My highlights:
Watched Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters
Watched the Barian arc in English
Got some new cards
Got new manga
The new Yu-Gi-Oh! website with anime card artwork

What I'm looking forward to next year:
The new Arc-V anime
The Premium Gold set

My highlights:
Getting some new cards since 2010
Getting better at dueling somewhat

Looking forward to next year
The new Yugioh anime

This list makes me look like a really boring club member.

LizardonX

Banned
The card beelze king of dark dragons is so good. I mean yeah its only 1 101 away from being taken but its so amazing to see how much of a threat it is.

SmartD

I got the Legendary Collection Gameboard Edition in the mail yesterday, but I forget to check the mail until this morning. I finally have all of the original God Cards, since they came in the set. From the booster packs, I pulled a Super Rare Celtic Guardian from the Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon pack, a Super Rare Giant Trunade from the Spell Ruler pack, and a Super Rare Reload from the Invasion of Chaos pack. Probably a nice way to end the year.

scizor64

"sciz"
I got the Legendary Collection Gameboard Edition in the mail yesterday, but I forget to check the mail until this morning. I finally have all of the original God Cards, since they came in the set. From the booster packs, I pulled a Super Rare Celtic Guardian from the Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon pack, a Super Rare Giant Trunade from the Spell Ruler pack, and a Super Rare Reload from the Invasion of Chaos pack. Probably a nice way to end the year.

OOH super nice!
Glad that worked out for you.

I am making a mythic blue eyes dragon ruler deck for the January 1st. 2014 format (TCG). Now that their underrated, I feel like using them. lol

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
Forced one of my friends to watch the last couple of episodes of the first YuGiOh series (they stopped watching sometime around the Battle City arc, so they still knew what the show was generally about). Her first complaint was lack of Bakura. Sigh.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've been out of the loop in terms of the latest Yu-Gi-Oh! card releases. I know that some Primal Origin cards were revealed recently though, including an Ancient Gear monster; I'm surprised that Konami even remembered that archetype. Anyway, I ordered some Dragunity cards since I want to build a Dragunity deck for fun. I'm also waiting for Legacy of the Valiant to be released later this month.

TheGreaterLucario

Y'know, I have to wonder: Will the Dragons of Legend set finally introduce to the OCG/TCG the Legendary Dragons Yugi and Kaiba got in the show's story arc involving the Seal of Orichalcos?

scizor64

"sciz"
Y'know, I have to wonder: Will the Dragons of Legend set finally introduce to the OCG/TCG the Legendary Dragons Yugi and Kaiba got in the show's story arc involving the Seal of Orichalcos?

I hope so, cuz Fang of Criteus. Eye of Tomais, and Claw of Aermo would be so cool. Im sure that if they do make them they will give them new effects cuz their anime effects were powerful.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I doubt they would release those dragons. I mean they were like Monster Cards combined with Spell Cards that could fuse with other cards. It was confusing back during the Doma arc and I can't see them being made into actual cards. I'm not looking forward to the Dragons of Legend thing. I just don't think that any of the anime exclusive cards that I liked would be printed in that pack anyway.

TheGreaterLucario

I doubt they would release those dragons. I mean they were like Monster Cards combined with Spell Cards that could fuse with other cards. It was confusing back during the Doma arc and I can't see them being made into actual cards. I'm not looking forward to the Dragons of Legend thing. I just don't think that any of the anime exclusive cards that I liked would be printed in that pack anyway.

Well, you never know. I mean, people figured that they'd never print Slifer with its anime effects, yet they did. If the Legendary Dragons got printed, they'd probably have their effects nerfed somewhat anyways. And there have been monsters that doubled as spell/trap cards before- the Crystal Beasts. And there are also a few trap cards that double as monsters (Metal Reflect Slime, Zoma the Spirit, and Tiki Curse to name a few).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.