• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawley007

I've been playing matches with the new "Scrap Factory" and I have only lost once so far. The combos with this thing are insane. Too bad it can miss the timing sometimes...

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
OK, here's my decklist:

Rabidragon
Photon Leo x 2
Fiery Fervor
Ring of Magnetism
Lightning Vortex
Pixie Ring
Trap Stun
Blue-Eyes White Dragon x3
Monster Reborn
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave (Nice defensive potential- 2000 DEF)
Lightray Daedalus
Buster Blader
Zolga
Quickdraw Synchron x2
Justice Bringer
Double Summon
Dark Hole
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Silver's Cry
Lord of D.
Lady of D.
The Flute of Summoning Dragon
Sakuretsu Armor
Wattaildragon
Kaiser Sea Horse
Skilled White Magician
Burden of the Mighty
Cyber Dragon x3
Bunilla (Lol, 1-star monster with 2050 DEF)
Divine Dragon Apocralyph
Mirror Force
Magic Deflector
Hieratic Dragon of Nuit
Radius, the Half-Moon Dragon
Fusion Gate
Birthright
The White Stone of Legend
Fusion Recovery x2
Cross Attack
Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
Polymerization x2
Burst Stream of Destruction
Shadow Spell
Arcana Force EX- the Dark Ruler
Kaibaman
Blast Sphere
Bottomless Trap Hole
Armed Dragon LV3
Armed Dragon LV5
Armed Dragon LV7
Prime Material Dragon

Extra Deck:
Light End Dragon (Synchro)
Drill Warrior (Synchro)
Road Warrior (Synchro)
Cyber End Dragon (Fusion)
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (Fusion)
Five-Headed Dragon (Fusion)
Gem-Knight Pearl (Xyz)
Number 39: Utopia (Xyz)
Number 10: Illumiknight (Xyz)

Although I'm thinking of swapping out some stuff for D2 Shield, Influence Dragon, Ancient Dragon and Bright Star Dragon, as well as adding Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis to my Extra Deck.

Would be nice if you can arrange them into separate categories (Monster, Spell, Trap) so that it is easier to read and fix your Deck

But from a quick glance, I see some cards in your Deck that are not needed, and some others that you should have more than one copy.

The Armed Dragons for example, if you're not focusing on them, then don't bother including them. What if you want to call the next LV but it's in your Graveyard, for example?
Or even worse, have LV7 be a dead Nomi in your hand because LV5 is in the Graveyard and you need that Reborn to revive other monster.

And then there's Photon Leo, which isn't even a Dragon. As far as I know, not even Photon player run Photon Leo (yes it's that bad). Yet you run 2 copies in a Dragon deck?

Lightray Daedalus is useless too, since you don't run any Field Spell, not to mention your opponent does not always run a Field Spell either. And it isn't a Dragon + you need your opponent to have two more targets for it to destroy, otherwise you'll be destroying your own cards.

Zolga.....the LP gain is interesting, but you'll rarely need to perform a Tribute Summon in a Dragon deck, so it's useless, since you'll rarely be able to use Zolga's effect.
Zolga is better suited for a Monarch deck, whose focus is "Tribute Summon ALL the Monarchs"

Summoning Buster Blader via Skilled White Magician takes too long and can be disrupted easily, not to mention you only have one copy of each. Buster Blader also has no synergy with your Dragon deck, it actually prefer to have your opponent to be the one playing Dragons.

You also have Radius, yet no Parsec, Schwarzschild, or even any Rank 8 to summon with it.

As for cards you need more copies of, you need more than a single copy of Lord, Lady, and Ring of Magnetism if you want to pull off the lockdown consistently.
If any of the three cards goes to the Graveyard before the lockdown is completed, you can't use the lockdown anymore, unless you can retrieve the card or you have more copies of it.

Also, if you decide to focus on Level 8 and Normal Dragons, here's a list of good Rank 8 Dragons to use:
- Thunder End Dragon
- Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
- Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
- Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
- No. 107 Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon

TheGreaterLucario

LizardonX

Banned
The seventh one has an absurd nerf. I mean it only works when you draw it during your draw phase and is once per duel? yuck.

Now all we really need is a sylvan that excavates 2 or more on summon while giving draw/recursion for every excavated plant and this deck will be well on its way to be tier 1.

to be fair, i don't think that even with draw power they'll be very good at all.

not a pure sylvan deck at least.

LizardonX

Banned
They do get cyber stein back, be interesting to see how it fares with veiler and fiendish everywhere. Plus if you screw up the OTK, any 2 rulers will do you in.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So there is going to be a new summoning method in Arc V then. I won't be interested in it until I know more about the mechanic. I'm much more interested in that Memories of the Duel King deck. I really wish that Konami had waited for that deck to be out before they printed the "reloaded" Yugi deck in the TCG a few months ago. I'm just glad that Dark Renewal and Electromagnetic Turtle are being printed.

KaiyoOrganiz

Darkness Master
So there is going to be a new summoning method in Arc V then. I won't be interested in it until I know more about the mechanic. I'm much more interested in that Memories of the Duel King deck. I really wish that Konami had waited for that deck to be out before they printed the "reloaded" Yugi deck in the TCG a few months ago. I'm just glad that Dark Renewal and Electromagnetic Turtle are being printed.

You mean the Reloaded Deck that came out last month. Wished they had putted the original Dark Magician instead of 2 of the tablet ones in there.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Hey guys, sorry for my HUGE non-activity, but I should be on alot more now...I hope. Anyway, that DM Xyz looks cool, can't wait till Primal Origins :D, and I have a DN now, lol. Still mjunior3 on there. Throw me a duel sometime

Lorde

The Yu-Gi-Oh highlight of my week was pre-ordering some Legacy of the Valiant cards this afternoon. Mostly just Rares and Commons. I'll purchase a few of the pricier cards next week when the set is officially out and I get paid. For now I'm sort of content with my collection; it's finally gotten to the point where I'm satisfied with the number of cards that I've collected and nothing feels like it's missing (except new cards that are released with every new set lol). I usually start obsessing over what my next Yu-Gi-Oh purchase will be, but things are pretty slow on the TCG front and I don't really duel much at the moment.

SmartD

A topic: Which Yu-Gi-Oh! characters would you hang out with? I would hang out with Jaden from GX, because I kinda relate to him.

TheGreaterLucario

A topic: Which Yu-Gi-Oh! characters would you hang out with? I would hang out with Jaden from GX, because I kinda relate to him.

Hmm..... that's a tough one..... I'd probably say Yami Yugi. It'd be kinda' fun getting to show him around some of the technologies outside Duel Monsters (i.e. video games). I can see it now: Yami Yugi being a master at tactical RPGs.

Crawley007

Grrrr when are we going to know more cards from the Primal Origin set? It releases in the OCG February 15th which is pretty close and don't we usually know pretty much all of the cards by then?

I am really curious to know if the archetypes shown to get support so far (like Dark World, Gladiator Beast, Scrap, Gusto, Koaki Meiru) are getting more than the one card each that has already been revealed.

Lorde

Grrrr when are we going to know more cards from the Primal Origin set? It releases in the OCG February 15th which is pretty close and don't we usually know pretty much all of the cards by then?

Don't we know like 50% of the set's contents already though? That's usually how much is revealed before a set is officially released. I'm interested in the rest of the cards in Primal Origin, but I'm not stressing out over it. I expect this to be the last Zexal related set given that the next set is likely to have tons of Arc V cards. I only hope that some of the recently shown anime cards make it into Primal Origin rather than as promos later on.

Crawley007

Don't we know like 50% of the set's contents already though? That's usually how much is revealed before a set is officially released. I'm interested in the rest of the cards in Primal Origin, but I'm not stressing out over it. I expect this to be the last Zexal related set given that the next set is likely to have tons of Arc V cards. I only hope that some of the recently shown anime cards make it into Primal Origin rather than as promos later on.

Not even close to half of the set last I checked. I could wait if I had confirmation that there was more than 1 card of each for support. But that will suck if it is just one each.

Status
Not open for further replies.