• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Hi all. We had a couple of reports of people's signatures getting edited etc. in a bad way. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and nobody has compromised any of our databases.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar passwords to elsewhere which has been accessed, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords, and two-factor authentication if you are able. Make sure you're as secure as possible
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
sigh

more unwanted cards from Dragons of Legend......seriously, is there anyone who even remember Wiretap and Final Fusion exist, let alone want them printed?

Set only has 60 cards and it is filled with unwanted junk.

also, reading the Master Guide storyline......they totally pulled the Stim-Pack thing out of nowhere, considering the card exist way too long before Alchemic Magician even exist :p

And I didn't expect Forsaken Maiden to be the lady in the artwork of "Forbidden" Quick-Play Spells.....

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I actually liked Final Fusion, but it's not a card that I've been hoping would be printed. Overall, the Dragons of Legend pack seems mediocre so far. Most of the anime cards being printed are just bad hence why they weren't printed before. Konami should've printed good anime cards instead.

TheGreaterLucario

I actually liked Final Fusion, but it's not a card that I've been hoping would be printed. Overall, the Dragons of Legend pack seems mediocre so far. Most of the anime cards being printed are just bad hence why they weren't printed before. Konami should've printed good anime cards instead.

Yeeeah, so far I'm only going to buy the Dragons of Legend packs for Eye of Timaeus and Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight.

LizardonX

Banned

Most of the good anime cards would be broken if released irl. We have stuff like philosopher's stone, divine serpent, the rest of the timelords, all of don thousand's deck that would wreck the game if released.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Most of the good anime cards would be broken if released irl. We have stuff like philosopher's stone, divine serpent, the rest of the timelords, all of don thousand's deck that would wreck the game if released.

Doesn't mean Konami can't nerf them. Heck nerfing good cards is Konami's best skill.

As for the Timelords, iirc there's a console game that has them with their effects nerfed? Konami can just print them with those nerfed effect.

Ray Koya

Later Losers
Tbh I'm kinda hoping for some of those broken Number C swarm cards they used in the anime or maybe even Xyz Treasure for the ZEXAL cards. For DM I want a better version of Ra and more of the anime only Dark Magician/Girl support cards, for GX I want more Neo Spacian support cards along with Asuka's ritual monsters and for 5D's I want Red Nova and the Timelords.

SmartD

I watched The Dark Mist Rises Part 2 today. It was a good episode.

Has anyone noticed that each new Yu-Gi-Oh! anime is shorter than the last one?

Yu-Gi-Oh! - 224 episodes
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 180 episodes
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - 153 episodes
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - 146 episodes

Last edited:

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
Got my tax refund yesterday. Naturally, I immediately set out to buy some new cards. My target was the Redox tin. As far as what rare cards I pulled, I got a couple Mecha Phantom Beasts cards, one Heraldic Beast, and a million bajillion Fire Formation cards. Beyond Redox and Gimmick Puppet of Leo, the only cards I got excited for was a Mermail and an Abyss-scale card. Wish I had enough of them to make a deck out of.

I'm holding back my judgment of Arc-V and the Pendulum mechanic until I see both in action.

LizardonX

Banned
Got my tax refund yesterday. Naturally, I immediately set out to buy some new cards. My target was the Redox tin. As far as what rare cards I pulled, I got a couple Mecha Phantom Beasts cards, one Heraldic Beast, and a million bajillion Fire Formation cards. Beyond Redox and Gimmick Puppet of Leo, the only cards I got excited for was a Mermail and an Abyss-scale card. Wish I had enough of them to make a deck out of.

I'm holding back my judgment of Arc-V and the Pendulum mechanic until I see both in action.

Pendulum decks are very powerful and should not be under estimated. The magician and odd eyes combo is insane and can be pulled off really fast and you can start dropping multiple monsters on the field every single turn from your extra. Just make sure not to xyz them unless you need to.

Ray Koya

Later Losers
I watched The Dark Mist Rises Part 2 today. It was a good episode.

Has anyone noticed that each new Yu-Gi-Oh! anime is shorter than the last one?

Yu-Gi-Oh! - 224 episodes
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 180 episodes
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - 153 episodes
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - 146 episodes

Yeah over time the Yu-Gi-Oh! series are getting shorter but because of that we are getting less fillers and more action and plot related episodes. I mean after Episode 91 there weren't anymore fillers in ZEXAL so that was a plus in series growing shorter.

TheGreaterLucario

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I was mildly excited about Premium Gold at first, then I fangirl'd when the remaining Gimmick Puppet cards were revealed to be in the set, now I'm frustrated and beyond ticked off because of their prices on the secondary market. I only casually play the Gimmick Puppet archetype and I refuse to pay close to $15 for a few cards that I may eventually get tired of.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Gonna have to get a few Eyes for casual Spellcasters.

KaiyoOrganiz

Darkness Master
I ordered a Premium Gold and that should come within tomorrow to Sunday. I hope I get some good stuff from it especially either the God Cards, Duel Dragons especially Beelze or the Numbers thats Gold Secret.
For the Gold Rares, almost all of them are good enough.

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Eye of Timaeus effect:

http://www.ygorganization.com/cardobing-the-eye-of-timaeus/

So this card works like Mask Change for Dark Magician monsters. The Legendary Dragon Timaeus part is peculiar, what could that mean?

Very interesting. I predict Dark magician girl will skyrocket in price but idk. Maybe.
Also I am very excited for this Dragon of legends pack for 1 reason: Guardian dreadscythe!
I have a guardian deck that I ve run with mild success and itll make it in there for sure.

SmartD

I watched the Zexal dub episode Barian Vengeance Part 1 today. Alito's voice sounds different or maybe it's just me.

Did anyone watch it?

Status
Not open for further replies.