• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
they are intreasting and if you build them right they can be a dangerous lock :p I been ordering my deck pieces I need to fix up my irl deck atm to melodious. I have like decks atm my fairy deck is the least fixed only the deck ran really good for all these years without tweaking much compared to my other decks that get tweaked alot. I needed a new up look for my fairy deck so this will be fun ^_^
If you're okay with it I could help with fixing it up.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
If you're okay with it I could help with fixing it up.

thanks for the offer skarm but my boyfriend normally helps me out with all the tweaking :p very nice of you to help out though ^_^

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ugh, absolutely none of those new OCG cards interest me: the Gaia/BLS cards are just blatant nostalgia pandering, which is Konami's solution to everything it seems. I thought CORE would be my least favorite set of the year, but DOCS is looking blander.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yeah, it was quite a surprise that nothing has changed. Kinda hoping the TCG list won't be like that.
I'm praying to Yugi that something will happen to Nekroz and that Ritual Beasts will somehow become OP (that's what I'm playing).

Ugh, absolutely none of those new OCG cards interest me: the Gaia/BLS cards are just blatant nostalgia pandering, which is Konami's solution to everything it seems. I thought CORE would be my least favorite set of the year, but DOCS is looking blander.
Hey, when most of the YuGiOh playerbase is like 17+ and remembers the "good ol' days" nostalgia is the perfect way for them to make money. Unfortunately, they are a business.

Lorde

Ugh, there's practically nothing that I want from the new Duelist Pack. Idk why they didn't reprint Fortress Whale for example: It's hard to attain the TP7 version, plus it would've fit the theme of the pack. Alas, Konami went ahead and printed fan service stuff like DMG for the dozenth time instead ffs. :/

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
You sure? I know all the tips and tricks to handle the meta :p

yeah i am sure personally I am not a big fan of people using meta decks there just to main stream and boring. I like unique decks which I have more fun playing. thanks anyway though ;)

Skarm™

Light It Up
yeah i am sure personally I am not a big fan of people using meta decks there just to main stream and boring. I like unique decks which I have more fun playing. thanks anyway though ;)
I understand that to some degree, I myself play the Tier 2-1.5 sort of decks like Ritual Beast that can actually handle big time decks if played correctly, I don't think you can call that meta to some degree. What I mean though is that no matter what type of deck you're playing, meta, anti-meta, unique, you're still going to be playing against meta decks because some people don't have the same opinion, so whether or not you're playing meta you're still going to have to prepare for the meta. That's all I was trying to say. I completely understand your abstainment though, no worries.

scizor64

"sciz"
I've been tinkering around with some ideas here and there. I actually just bought 3 copies of legion the fiend jester to make my dark magician spellcaster deck.

Im glad i waited as they prices dropped quickly for it.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I understand that to some degree, I myself play the Tier 2-1.5 sort of decks like Ritual Beast that can actually handle big time decks if played correctly, I don't think you can call that meta to some degree. What I mean though is that no matter what type of deck you're playing, meta, anti-meta, unique, you're still going to be playing against meta decks because some people don't have the same opinion, so whether or not you're playing meta you're still going to have to prepare for the meta. That's all I was trying to say. I completely understand your abstainment though, no worries.

I do understand yeah you will run into decks that people do play with but tbh I would just refuse to duel them which I had one guy say he was not using a meta deck but he was using a meta lock down counter fairy deck straight copy from the internet which you can't do much with any deck tbh to beat it that how bad the lock down was -_- he tried to have me sign some stupid rage mat with everyone raging about how they hated his deck but tbh it wasn't his original deck just copy meta from the internet. I told him nah and left. I wasn't really mad just disappointed. I do understand though there are people that will have meta decks but I normally have my decks fixed up enough to at least give a fighting chance as long as my draw is cruddy XD I have my boyfriend's friend to help me anyway if I really need some help with things he use to be heavy in the meta years ago which he still makes really good decks to counter meta types which he use to win tournaments all the time back in the blue eyes and dark magician ages :p He still up to date with the meta now as well just doesn't care as much anymore.

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
I do understand yeah you will run into decks that people do play with but tbh I would just refuse to duel them which I had one guy say he was not using a meta deck but he was using a meta lock down counter fairy deck straight copy from the internet which you can't do much with any deck tbh to beat it that how bad the lock down was -_- he tried to have me sign some stupid rage mat with everyone raging about how they hated his deck but tbh it wasn't his original deck just copy meta from the internet. I told him nah and left. I wasn't really mad just disappointed. I do understand though there are people that will have meta decks but I normally have my decks fixed up enough to at least give a fighting chance as long as my draw is cruddy XD I have my boyfriend's friend to help me anyway if I really need some help with things he use to be heavy in the meta years ago which he still makes really good decks to counter meta types which he use to win tournaments all the time back in the blue eyes and dark magician ages :p He still up to date with the meta now as well just doesn't care as much anymore.
Gotcha. I guess all the local meta decks got to me xD

scizor64

"sciz"
Hello folks,
Hope all is well with you guys.

I bought the hero strike structure deck and four packs of card sleeves from my local hobby shop (its more of a thrift store). My Legion the fiend jester will come soon allowing me to complete my yugi/arcana deck. I have completed jaden's, yusei's, and yuma's decks and am sleeving them.

Thats actually one of my passions of the game, making character decks. What are your favorite parts of the game?

Skarm™

Light It Up
Hello folks,
Hope all is well with you guys.

I bought the hero strike structure deck and four packs of card sleeves from my local hobby shop (its more of a thrift store). My Legion the fiend jester will come soon allowing me to complete my yugi/arcana deck. I have completed jaden's, yusei's, and yuma's decks and am sleeving them.

Thats actually one of my passions of the game, making character decks. What are your favorite parts of the game?

My favorite part of the game is when I beat a meta deck with some sort of rogue deck and I see the look on their face. It's priceless.

Lorde

I like making character decks, as well as decks out of scrap cards that I have. I have at least 300 cards that are worn out or typically useless, yet I still try to make decent decks with them. Just the other day I made one for my sister. It plays okay for a fun mish-mash deck, but it needs more staple cards which I've already ordered.

scizor64

"sciz"
My favorite part of the game is when I beat a meta deck with some sort of rogue deck and I see the look on their face. It's priceless.

I know that you play ritual beasts and are very good with them and other decks too, so that does not suprise me lol! I cannot say I have that talent with the game however, I can only imagine the look on the opponents face when you defeat their satellarknight, burning abyss, shadoll, nekroz, or other high tier deck with ritual beasts, fluffals, or those other decks you play on your channel.

I like making character decks, as well as decks out of scrap cards that I have. I have at least 300 cards that are worn out or typically useless, yet I still try to make decent decks with them. Just the other day I made one for my sister. It plays okay for a fun mish-mash deck, but it needs more staple cards which I've already ordered.

Thats a ton of fun, i see we have similiar interests with the game. None of my friends accept help from me as they think they are better (they still play attribute and type decks decks and dont use the banlist while i do). I do enjoy helping others when i can through trades, or advice though and like you I also have a bunch of cards laying around in binders that i try to make use of.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

character decks are fun to make my boyfriend has a kaiba deck which he used every card he used from the anime but he does use one gx card that tbh we all know its has to be kaiba in disguise KAIBAMAN! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.