• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew661

Crush the Oppression
Thats actually one of my passions of the game, making character decks. What are your favorite parts of the game?
character decks are really fun to make and play with.

but for me I just love making and playing HERO decks I have like 7 different versions of them on YGOpro. It just a fun play style that I love.

scizor64

"sciz"
character decks are really fun to make and play with.

but for me I just love making and playing HERO decks I have like 7 different versions of them on YGOpro. It just a fun play style that I love.

Do you by any chance have any regular fusion heroes deck's on there? I have been trying to find a decent decklist with cards like avian and burstinatrix to make from my Jaden yuki collection. Mainly just looking for advice/ideas.

mew661

Crush the Oppression
Do you by any chance have any regular fusion heroes deck's on there? I have been trying to find a decent decklist with cards like avian and burstinatrix to make from my Jaden yuki collection. Mainly just looking for advice/ideas.

You mean the ones from Jaden deck from the GX anime right?
I currently have:
My main deck that has alot of Koyo Hibiki's card
Evil heroes
the deck I dubbed Golden Age that use cards that need specific requirements like flamewingman and Terra Ferrma
Mask Heroes
Neos
and a weird Hero Roid deck
XD

scizor64

"sciz"
You mean the ones from Jaden deck from the GX anime right?
I currently have:
My main deck that has alot of Koyo Hibiki's card
Evil heroes
the deck I dubbed Golden Age that use cards that need specific requirements like flamewingman and Terra Ferrma
Mask Heroes
Neos
and a weird Hero Roid deck
XD

Neat selection, hmm "golden age " seems like the one that would fit for me. If you could post here or maybe to be safe pm me the deck list that'd be awesome of you. I cant wait to see it!

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Is Dragon's Roar the Red-eyes deck your referring too?

Yeah, that's what I meant. I only remember a Red-Eyes being on the cover lol

scizor64

"sciz"
Special thanks to you friend, mew661, for helping me out with my fusion heroes deck.

The cards came yesterday in the mail to complete my joey deck. It concentrates on gearfried the the swordmaster and other warriors used by joey. Does not feature red eyes but will be fun to see how they do at the casual level with my friends.

Sam2010

Cheers
Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else think with the recent Gaia and BLS support are some of the cards we'll see in the 2016 movie.

SmartD

The next Forbidden/Limited List for the TCG still hasn't been announced yet. I have a feeling the TCG won't be changing anything like what the OCG did. Is anyone looking forward to something Yu-Gi-Oh! related? I'm looking forward to the upcoming trailer for the 2016 movie.

scizor64

"sciz"
I ordered a box of star pack Arc V english and it came yesterday. Had many decent pulls like multiple copies of polymerization as well as raid raptors, superheavy samurai's, and enough performapals to start my yuya collection. It was my first box ever however, I did not pull either of the higher priced cards I was hoping to pull which were Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon.

I managed to order cards from my preferred retailer however to compliment and complete decks so far: Raidraptors, X-Sabers, and Constellars.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I found out why the Forbidden/Limited list hasn't been updated yet:

http://ygorganization.com/ynolistyetsummer2015/

Seems understandable.

I find it pretty strange they still haven't update things yet but me and my boyfriend are still waiting. I think they may be just debating or something on what should be banned or not. We all shall find out soon enough though about the ban list.

LizardonX

Banned
Konami of america is just too lazy to make their own list.

Hopefully the ARG stuff catches on to show them that slacking off has real consequences.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I haven't done much regarding the TCG lately. I just bought some cards for my sister's deck and finished my own Lightsworn deck, but I'm waiting for Dragons of Legend 2 since it'll have other cards that I need. Dimension of Chaos will be out soon so there's that, though I doubt the remaining cards will hold my interest. I hope Breakers of Shadow will be better: I demand good legacy support.

Status
Not open for further replies.