• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Can't 50+ be an advantage for a mill deck, though? You don't get milled as fast, anyway, but it does lower your chances of drawing what you need. Might be solvable with a handful of search cards tossed in, though.
If you are self-milling like in a Lightsworn deck, I guess that you shouldn 't have more than 50 cards, because the Lightsworns benefit themselves from the number of cards in your graveyard. Also, never forget that Judgment Dragon needs the Graveyard.
If you are milling your opponent, ALWAYS have a number of cards a bit over your opponent 's number. This way, even if you don 't get your milling funtioning perfectly (the opponent uses Skill Drain, in a Example) all you have to do is stall for time, like with Waboku, Swords of Revealing Ligh or Wall of Revealing Light.

Sam2010

Cheers
I can't wait to see what other cards get released from the 5d's manga series, like the blackwing synchro's. :)

Golde

Always Searching~
I'm curious, it looks like an interesting Deck, can you post it here?

Just so you know, this thing is still in the works. I'm having a bit of trouble finding cards that work well with it (specifically monsters)

Monsters x 18
Vennominaga The Deity of Poisonous Snakes x 1
Venominon The King of Poisonous Snakes x 2
Venom Cobra x 2
Venom Serpent x 3
Venom Snake x 1
Venom Boa x 1
Gale Lizard x 2
Worm Apocalypse x 1
Majioshaleon x 1
Reptilianne Medusa x 1
Lion Alligator x 1
Cobraman Sakuzy x 1
Morphing Jar x 1

Magic x 12
Card Destruction x 1
Field Barrier x 1
Monster Reborn x 1
Pot of Duality x 1
Snake Rain x 1
Swords of Revealing Light x 1
Vengeful Bog Spirit x 1
Venom Shot x 2
Venom Swamp x 3

Trap x 10
Alien Brain x 1
Ambush Fangs x 2
Damage = Reptile x 1
Offerings To The Snake Diety x 1
Limit Reverse x 2
Rise of the Snake Diety x 2
Snake Whistle x 1

I realize it's pretty sloppy atm. Lots of cards were added because I didn't have other options at the time (I think I'm going to replace some cards for more apocalypses). But this deck works surprisingly well. On Saturday I was going against someone, and I lost, but I only had 4 cards left in my deck. When I noticed how low my deck was it stopped me from doing a bunch of stuff I had access to (facedown Morphing Jar, namely) and I immediately got really careful. All in all I like it, it just needs a lot of work.

Also, opened a box of Order of Chaos this weekend. I pulled...

Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity
XYZ Reborn
Inzektor Giga-Mantis
Ninjutsu Art of Super-Transformation
Numer C39: Utopia Ray
Creeping Darkness
Inzektor Axe - Zektahawk

And of course every common known to man. Also pulled Inzektor Hornet and Wind-Up Rat, but traded both of those for an Ultra-Rare Duel Terminal Naturia Barkion. Which I don't even care, worth it. I needed another Barkion (traded one a while back) for my Naturia Deck. But I'm happy I got Carrier Zenmaity, since I'm currently building a Wind-Up Deck.

SmartD

Also, opened a box of Order of Chaos this weekend. I pulled...

Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity
XYZ Reborn
Inzektor Giga-Mantis
Ninjutsu Art of Super-Transformation
Numer C39: Utopia Ray
Creeping Darkness
Inzektor Axe - Zektahawk

And of course every common known to man. Also pulled Inzektor Hornet and Wind-Up Rat, but traded both of those for an Ultra-Rare Duel Terminal Naturia Barkion. Which I don't even care, worth it. I needed another Barkion (traded one a while back) for my Naturia Deck. But I'm happy I got Carrier Zenmaity, since I'm currently building a Wind-Up Deck.

I wanted to buy a booster box, but I don't have the money to buy one. Although I would have a lot of cards leftover and have no idea what to do with them.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I was like at meijers like two days ago and i saw a mega vandlization on yugioh cards...some really wanted to get something cuaz there was three tins flat open all packs opened and then at least a good 10 to 15 individual packs that were open and no cards it was crazy....I don't understand how people can do that...thats what trading is for :/

also i never got around to buying booster box yet i really want to at least get one probably ivasion of chaos to get my bf his ninja cards...

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
also i never got around to buying booster box yet i really want to at least get one probably ivasion of chaos to get my bf his ninja cards...

Wait!! I think you mean Order of Chaos those are two totally different packs (but I think invasion does come with stealth ninja but I could be horribly wrong)

It seems like I'm going to be using the new OOPArt cards only because both my brothers have taken the other archetypes (it's a thing we do) and I haven't made a new deck in a while. So far they look kind of simple and straight forward ( two monsters make one xyz while another two make the other) but I'm hoping they make more interesting ones cause these seem kinda boring.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Wait!! I think you mean Order of Chaos those are two totally different packs (but I think invasion does come with stealth ninja but I could be horribly wrong)

It seems like I'm going to be using the new OOPArt cards only because both my brothers have taken the other archetypes (it's a thing we do) and I haven't made a new deck in a while. So far they look kind of simple and straight forward ( two monsters make one xyz while another two make the other) but I'm hoping they make more interesting ones cause these seem kinda boring.

lol yeah thats what i meant i was thinking that sounded funny lol...yeah your right though order of chaos ;)

Golde

Always Searching~
Went to a tournament this weekend. My record was 3 and 2 with my Naturias. I lost against a Disaster Dragon deck and one of those general decks, with no theme. I was so proud though! I took down one of the top ranked people there, and almost irritated someone with my Naturias enough to give up. Almost...

Got a box :) Pulled the following noteworthy -

Tour Bus From The Underworld
Wind-Up Shark
Inzektor Aze - Zektahawk
Blade Armor Ninja
Number 96: Dark Mist
Evo-Force (With a misprint! How awesome is that :p)
Inzektor sword - Zektkaliber
Dark Diviner

Also, bought several packs before I left. Managed to pull

Driven Daredevil
Inzektor Exa-Beetle
Twin Photon Lizard
Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo

And of course, every other card in the series.

All in all pretty good. I was there from 10-6.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I Pokefielder, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
So, I'll join.

Went to a tournament last weekened, was 2-3 with dragunities, losing to wind-ups (0-2 in match), Dark worlds (1-2 in match), and Watts (exceeded 40 min. so went into 5 turns, and I ended up losing 3400 (him) to 1200 (me)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
haha welcome sweetie to the yugioh club ill add you in...thats cool that you went to a tournament you meet alot of different people there...lots of very intreasting decks too ;)

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I never really go to the championships or the old shonen jumps, since I went to the last one, and there was 2500 people there...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wanted to buy a booster box, but I don't have the money to buy one. Although I would have a lot of cards leftover and have no idea what to do with them.

I have the cash to buy a booster box, but I never have because like you said, I wouldn't know what to do with all the extra cards. That's actually one of the reasons why I no longer purchase booster packs; I always used to end up with a bunch of common cards that I didn't need. And I couldn't give them away/trade them because nobody I knew played the game or even showed interest in the franchise. Now I just buy/bid for cards individually, which is better in my opinion.

Golde

Always Searching~
That's become my problem now. I've considered auctioning them off as lots, but meh. The main problem for me is a) I love the gambling side of it. Like, I love wondering what I'm gonna pull. And b) I can never justify spending money on cards individually. It makes more sense to me to spend 70 on a chance. However, I did just spend 40 on a lot consisting of Wind-Up Zenmaity, Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh, and Wind-Up Shark. And I'm currently saving money from donating plasma until I have enough to buy a Wind-Up Zenmainnes (which is 100+)

..I have a problem -.-

......But I need this Wind-Up deck.

SmartD

The full spoiler for the Premium Tin.

PRC1-EN001 Meteor Dragon
PRC1-EN002 Firewing Pegasus
PRC1-EN003 Fiend's Mirror
PRC1-EN004 Meteor B. Dragon
PRC1-EN005 Beastly Mirror Ritual
PRC1-EN006 Quick-Span Knight
PRC1-EN007 Armored Bee
PRC1-EN008 Poseidon Giant Beetle
PRC1-EN009 Junk Forward
PRC1-EN010 Fallen Angel of Roses
PRC1-EN011 Machina Cannon
PRC1-EN012 Blaze Fenix, the Burning Bombardment Bird
PRC1-EN013 Scarred Warrior
PRC1-EN014 Kagemucha Knight
PRC1-EN015 Photon Wyvern
PRC1-EN016 Rosaria, the Stately Fallen Angel
PRC1-EN017 Ma’at
PRC1-EN018 Masked HERO Acid
PRC1-EN019 Masked HERO Daian
PRC1-EN020 Gravity Warrior
PRC1-EN021 Void Ogre Dragon
PRC1-EN022 Photon Sanctuary
PRC1-EN023 Photon Rising Stream

No Shuttleroid here, will that card be ever released? The cards are pretty good though.

Last edited:

SkyKing

New Beginnings
I hope Shuttleroid gets released someday i've been remaking a Roid Deck that I used to have one a long time ago and then gave it to my friends little brother as a gift.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The full spoiler for the Premium Tin.

PRC1-EN001 Meteor Dragon
PRC1-EN002 Firewing Pegasus
PRC1-EN003 Fiend's Mirror
PRC1-EN004 Meteor B. Dragon
PRC1-EN005 Beastly Mirror Ritual
PRC1-EN006 Quick-Span Knight
PRC1-EN007 Armored Bee
PRC1-EN008 Poseidon Giant Beetle
PRC1-EN009 Junk Forward
PRC1-EN010 Fallen Angel of Roses
PRC1-EN011 Machina Cannon
PRC1-EN012 Blaze Fenix, the Burning Bombardment Bird
PRC1-EN013 Scarred Warrior
PRC1-EN014 Kagemucha Knight
PRC1-EN015 Photon Wyvern
PRC1-EN016 Great Queen Fallen Angel, Rosarian
PRC1-EN017 Ma’at
PRC1-EN018 Masked HERO Acid
PRC1-EN019 Masked HERO Daian
PRC1-EN020 Gravity Warrior
PRC1-EN021 Void Ogre Dragon
PRC1-EN022 Photon Sanctuary
PRC1-EN023 Photon Rising Stream

No Shuttleroid here, will that card be ever released? The cards are pretty good though.

I'm most excited for PRC1-EN001 through PRC1-EN005. I'm a collector of "retro" monsters cards, and I've been waiting to get my hands on cards like Meteor Dragon and Firewing Pegasus for a long time. I'll probably purchase those separately though, since I don't really need the other cards. Anyway, I've won a lot of cool cards on Listia recently; I got a ton of Magic Ruler cards. Most of them were commons, but I was glad to have them since my old set was damaged and I got rid of it. I've also gotten Gold Sarcophagus and Mezuki; now I just gotta figure out how to make the best of them.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
well I'd like to join Ive gotten back into Yugioh a couple of months ago soooooo

I Cookies Kill You, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.