• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam2010

Cheers
The full spoiler for the Premium Tin.

PRC1-EN001 Meteor Dragon
PRC1-EN002 Firewing Pegasus
PRC1-EN003 Fiend's Mirror
PRC1-EN004 Meteor B. Dragon
PRC1-EN005 Beastly Mirror Ritual
PRC1-EN006 Quick-Span Knight
PRC1-EN007 Armored Bee
PRC1-EN008 Poseidon Giant Beetle
PRC1-EN009 Junk Forward
PRC1-EN010 Fallen Angel of Roses
PRC1-EN011 Machina Cannon
PRC1-EN012 Blaze Fenix, the Burning Bombardment Bird
PRC1-EN013 Scarred Warrior
PRC1-EN014 Kagemucha Knight
PRC1-EN015 Photon Wyvern
PRC1-EN016 Great Queen Fallen Angel, Rosarian
PRC1-EN017 Ma’at
PRC1-EN018 Masked HERO Acid
PRC1-EN019 Masked HERO Daian
PRC1-EN020 Gravity Warrior
PRC1-EN021 Void Ogre Dragon
PRC1-EN022 Photon Sanctuary
PRC1-EN023 Photon Rising Stream

No Shuttleroid here, will that card be ever released? The cards are pretty good though.

Sweet can't wait I'm really looking forward to the Masked Heroes and Yusei's 2 new Warrior Synchro it will be a nice edition to the team, as well as Quick -Span Knight, Junk Forward, and Kagemusha Knight. A little sad that there's no junk blader but oh well maybe next time.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
lol Firewing Pegasus

Fiend's Mirror however, is awesome because it's a card from Premium Pack 2, back when the card still use the old format, similar to the one in Forbidden Memories.

but I have to admit, that's unexpected because NO ONE WANTS IT.
It's just an effect-less Level 6 Ritual monster with 2100 ATK & 1800 DEF.

The two slots used for Mirror and its Ritual Spell could have been used for Shuttleroid and another card......

Also, Rosarian's TCG name = Rosaria, the Stately Fallen Angel.
Kevin : TROLOLOL

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
People have been talking about it for quite some time now, one of the reason being its weird effect, once per turn and requires only 1 material, yet its effect is usable only once anyway......

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Not a big fan of the Hieroglyph Dragon name change but oh well.

Can't wait for the Structure Deck for the Samurai Cards. ;)

Sam2010

Cheers
Speaking of decks there's a new starter deck coming out this April containing Yuma's Symphony Devils/Djinns<---U.S. name.

There's not a full list yet but it has Muzurhythm the String Djinn and Maestroke the Symphony Djinn.

Just another thing to look forward to these coming months. :)

SmartD

Speaking of decks there's a new starter deck coming out this April containing Yuma's Symphony Devils/Djinns<---U.S. name.

There's not a full list yet but it has Muzurhythm the String Djinn and Maestroke the Symphony Djinn.

Just another thing to look forward to these coming months. :)

Seen it, it's pretty interesting. I think the other two Djinns will be called Tentempo and Mellowmellody or something similar.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
The only good thing in that Starter Deck is the "Djinn" Xyz, since almost all of the remaining cards are literally the same as Starter Deck 2011.

.....and the lulzy part : Queen Dragun is a "Djinn" Xyz.

Smugleaf-pwns-all

Here comes the storm
I Smugleaf-pwns-all, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
as a side not hi Sam
second, I use a lot of decks based around archetypes. my top 4 (by reliability&fun to play) are (in order) Blackwings, Hieratics, Earthbounds, and Fortune Ladies

SmartD

I Smugleaf-pwns-all, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
as a side not hi Sam
second, I use a lot of decks based around archetypes. my top 4 (by reliability&fun to play) are (in order) Blackwings, Hieratics, Earthbounds, and Fortune Ladies

Welcome.

New Structure Deck:
http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/75237736/#comments

This one will have Sea-Serpents. Interesting.

Sam2010

Cheers
Nice its been a long time since we've had a Water Structure Deck. :)

Over the past weekend I got around to re-creating my Roid Deck, so here's what I got so far.

Spells
Emergency Provisions
Vehicroid Connection Zone

Traps
No Entry!!
SuperCharge
Trap Hole
Wonder Garage

Monsters
Decoyroid
Ambulanceroid
Cyroid
Expressroid
Carrierroid
Truckroid
Stealthroid
Patroid
Jetroid
Drillroid
Steamroid
Rescueroid
Armoroid

Fusions
Steam Gyroid
Ambulance Rescueroid
Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill
Barbaroid, The Ultimate Battle Machine

So let me know your thought's/idea's, I know its still incomplete and missing 2 roids I probably could of found easily but forgot (Gyroid&Submarineroid), after those leaves the harder ones UFOroid, UFOroid Fighter, and Super Vehicroid-Stealth Union.

Hey Smug XD

EDIT: Just checked wikipedia this morning and saw Mighty Warrior has been moved from the Manga/Anime section to the OCG/TCG, which I think is awesome.

Last edited:

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Well, another great update:
*Found a store in which I can compete. Ii will start in the net month, I guess, in store tournaments and, in the end of the year, maybe, I will go to the Tournament in other to go to the Brazilian Nationals(yes, bad gramamar, but I stopped praticing my English)!
*Got Acid Golem of Destruction on SJ. Good card, but has a terrible drawback.
*I got a friend of mine to play DN with me. I always beat him, however, he is getting better day by day.
*Maybe, I will get a Dragons Collide for Easter. Everyone already has, but to play in store Tournaments, it will be cool.
*I bought a Ra Yellow Mega-Pack. Got Elemental Hero Burstinatrix, Elemental HERO Stratos, Necro Gardna (got in my Number 30 deck),Elemental HERO Mudballman, The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh, Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth, Rise of the Snake Deity, Grandmaster of the Six Samurai, The Six Samurai-Yaichi, Gateway of the Six and Gladiator Beast War Chariot.

Sam2010

Cheers
Me and my friend got the Premium Tins today got alot of cards we wanted and gave each other the ones we needed for our decks.

My cards I wanted/needed cards I got from my Tin.
Junk Forward
Quick-Span Knight
Scarred Warrior
Gravity Warrior
Void Ogre Dragon
Masked Hero Dian
Ma'at

And my friend got 2 cards from his Tin that I needed so we traded
His Photon Current for my Fallen Angel of Roses
His Masked Hero Acid for my Meteor Dragon

So it was a pretty good day for both of us. :D

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Check this out:
http://www.yugioh-card.com/japan/lineup/zexal/duelist_edition1/
http://www.yugioh-card.com/japan/lineup/zexal/duelist_edition2/

The Duelist Edition packs look interesting. I wonder if they'll be out in other countries.

Looks like another reprint series. However, I'm not interested in those packs since I already have most of the cards from Power of the Duelist through Light of Destruction; then of course, there's the simple fact that I dislike the Series 7 card layout, which is why I tend to stick with the older cards (unless a rare card that I need is reprinted in the Series 7 layout, in which case I'm willing to put my pride aside).

Status
Not open for further replies.