• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So Srivats sent me a FR should I accept it or not. and still building my Karakuri deck.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I accepted. But why send it.. Yugioh related stuff can't wait for that Seal!!!

Crawley007

I myself want to build A Hero Lives HERO deck that's blowing up in Japan right now but the TCG doesn't have all the cards needed yet. And by the time we do, watch Future Fusion get banned...

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
So i'm the only guy who's content with his deck atm (burndown with no synchro's, go me)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'm content with my deck until I decide to change it (see what I did there lol). I change it only when neccesary because I never have money so I can't buy packs or singles. So I get my new cards when I trade.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
I don't buy packs or use yu-gi-oh offline anymore, no decent outlets around here anymore

I just go on dueling network and duel

Crawley007

i'm the .01% that don't,i despise the ****ing things, maybe im just old-fashioned

I only half agree. I think the game needed Synchros OR XYZ but it certainly didn't need both since they're really, really similar.

I do have a Deck I don't really use anymore that only uses Fusions though?

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I AuraMaster, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Retired from playing back in 2006 but just got back into it. I used to play at a local game shop in Cape Cod but it closed down. I just bought a new starter deck and a tin today. hoping to make a good deck and get back into the game.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
i'm the .01% that don't,i despise the ****ing things, maybe im just old-fashioned

I guess I'm part of that .01% as well. I just can't get into Xyz monsters. I wasn't much of a fan of Synchro monsters when they were introduced, but I grew to like them after I played with them for a while. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about Xyz monsters. They're just too bizarre in my opinion. Then again, I consider myself to be "old-fashioned" as well, so maybe that's the problem? I don't know. I just don't think Xyz monsters are necessary. They're just gimmick cards that were introduced to make the Zexal anime seem fun imo.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I have 2 XYZ in my DN deck only because they can be pretty powerful and have pretty easy summoning conditions but my IRL deck has no XYZ cards and I have no plans to put XYZ in the deck and Srivats care to prove you have a good deck sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.