• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Its not being ignored, we just got so many questions going around that we have a hard time responding to all of them. Well its really hard to say my favorite series is...I really do love the 1st series of yugioh where it all started...yugi and kaiba rock...On the other hand though my second favorite is 5d's...I really didn't like gx very much...watched like one episode and i click the channel really quick...Im not very crazy motorcycle card game but i don't discriminate that the episodes are still good though...I really love akiza...she my favorite character in 5d's...In 1st series...i guess if a card counts dark magician girl lol...but if was a character i would say yugi and kaiba...

darklord18

i have sin rainbow dragon

um fave hero, ummmmm

rainbow neos

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Favorite Hero?

Meh, I don't like the HERO cards.

Back to my question that seems to be ignored; of the TV series, which is your favorite?

Elemental Hero Absolute Zero is my favorite Hero monster, because of its effect. As for my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series: I prefer the original series, only because that's the first one I watched. I've watched it in English and Japanese, and it's pretty amazing. I also like GX, but not as much as the original. 5Ds took some time to get used to, but it had more to offer in terms of action. Zexal is still in its first stages, so I'm not sure if I honestly like it or dislike it. I'm sort of in the middle for the time being :x

quilt

Watch Me Rise
Yeah I've kept my CB deck really basic, 2 of each Crystal Beast, 1 Rainbow Dragon, 1 Malefic Rainbow Dragon, 1 Hamon Lord of Striking Thunder.
+ Support and what not.
It has really nice flow.

darklord18

just pre ordered some stuff which includ 4 twilight pack and 2 tins (shooting star dragon and red nova dragon.)

fave tv series, 5d and gx

imo 5d had something aim at higher age viewer which were trubo duel which seem cool and gx was funny till 3rd season but hate how it never finish

zexal i dont really like, it too childish imo.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Elemental Hero Absolute Zero is my favorite Hero monster, because of its effect. As for my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series: I prefer the original series, only because that's the first one I watched. I've watched it in English and Japanese, and it's pretty amazing. I also like GX, but not as much as the original. 5Ds took some time to get used to, but it had more to offer in terms of action. Zexal is still in its first stages, so I'm not sure if I honestly like it or dislike it. I'm sort of in the middle for the time being :x

my favorite hero? maybe evil heroes, especially evil hero malicious edge cause its effect

Gemiix

4684-8336-9195
I username, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hi there, I thought I would pop into this thread as I duel from time to time.
I currently run a fairy based beatdown deck, and am halfway through constructing a lightsworn deck.

Thanks.

SmartD

Favorite series: GX because I like the school setting and I can kind of relate to Jaden.

Yesterday I played a little WC 2008 while the power was out in my house. I have good skills with my tag partners.

Crawley007

UGH Tag partners in the newer games anyway, SUCK so bad. They just don't even have a clue how to play. And on top of that they ruin your own strategies. Like If I'm keeping a monster on the field for a reason, they freaking sacrifice it and we lose.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well I see we have a new member welcome i too have a fairy deck...were like twins lol...mines more of a life gaining burn fairy deck that uses agent of saturn as my killer...welcome to the club...yeah not really craz about the new games partners too...

PokemonOwn

Zexal is awesome. Period.

Favorite Hero? Prisma. Works so well with Gladiator Beasts.

Malefic, anyone? I'm making it, and I need some more cards XD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So new topic...now what does everyone think about how yugioh is going so far?...like ethier both the card game and/or show....i believe the game is still the same but the shows are starting to go down if im not seeing anything right?...i heard the next series is like totally not a good show for yugioh...thats what i heard though...

PokemonOwn

Anime = Going decently. I feel like Zexal is good, in that respect.
Card Game = Played it since I was young. The Xyz Monsters are too overpowered.

Crawley007

Anime = Going decently. I feel like Zexal is good, in that respect.
Card Game = Played it since I was young. The Xyz Monsters are too overpowered.

Finally someone else sees it too. Xyz are supposed to be overpowered. That's why they can only use their effects a limited amount of times.
They're what Synchros should have been in the first place.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
That dragon is really hard to get out thats why no one really uses those cards anymore...fuse this with with this oh by the way here is finally...not trying to bash just saying he just hard to get out due to all the fusion summonings...

SmartD

I watched Primo's Plan part two today. It's important because

Bruno is Vizor
We hear Z-ONE english voice (dubbed "The Ancient One")
Yusei achieves Clear Mind
Yusei gets Shooting Star Dragon (as a blank card)
Primo is a robot

Now Primo duels Yusei, I wonder how will that turn out.

Did anyone watch this episode?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
No unfortunaly i didn't got home when i could of watched the episode and forgot, since i normally at work the time of the show or sleeping...so yusei was mostly dueling i see....

Crawley007

You guys haven't just watched the Sub version? I mean I can understand wanting to watch the English too but why wouldn't you have watched the Sub when it was available like months ago? It's a ton better than the English.

Status
Not open for further replies.