• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yugioh_club_fragmentation_banner_by_fairywith824-d5x4aex.png

banner credit goes to me for the opening!

Hello fellow Yugioh fans!

I would like to start a club for anyone who likes the Yugioh series. I would like to have the club to have many different disscussions about anything that relates to yugioh which includes the following, trading card game, shows, and video games. I would like everyone not get off of topic and please do not swear in the forum do to the forum is for all ages. I would like to to make sure everyone does not have any flaming or disagreements of opinions, and negative opinions about deck ideas. Also, For the Yugioh series disscussions anyone can disscuss about any series of yugioh. I think that sums up the everything i would like to say about this club. If you have any questions please contact me in my profile.

If its your first post could you please use this userform below in your first post:

HTML:
Username:
Favorite Card:
Favorite yuigoh series:
Decks:
Duel Network/Yugioh Pro name:
if one which one:
why join?:
IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO JOIN PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT YUGIOH
Rules:
1.) I would like everyone to stay on topic and only talk about yugioh please. For example, i went to school and then went class... that sort of thing. thats consider off topic and big no no...
If the post is not fixed in result from a warning, i will report
2.)No swearing please
3.)Everyone is able to talk about ethier the shows, card game and videogame.
4.)I would like you to make sure your sentences are clear to read. (no short hand text messaging symbols that are not noticable). lol and others are okay if the everyone understands what you are trying to say.
5.)I would like to have fun and please do not bash anyone if there is disagreements with anything.
Thank You for understanding the rules, and have fun!
Fairywitch​

attention all membered duelists please post your username for duelnetwork if you have one...we will be soon starting duelnetwork casual hangouts for the club for post counts...
DN username--Serebii name
snivyuser-thetrupichu
Darkmagic824- Fairywitch
shortwing-shortwing
duelisterror-smearglerock
BeaverWarrior99-PKMN Trainer Pat
hyuga55--neij-and-pidgeot
horror17--irkenguy1
Fallen Icarus-Sir Galahad
mjunior3-- mjunior3
pkmnpwn-- LizardonX
LVDuelist--pokemon trainer black
Khybon--Khybon
Averos--Uninspired Author

none yet

Banners:

Season 1:

d51d.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img827/3018/d51d.png

credit to me FairyWitch

userbars:

none yet

members joined: SmartD, Crawley007, Shine, LizardonX, CuriousHeartless, Lorde, mjunior3, Pokemon trainer Black, KaiyoOrganiz, empoleon49, Kunaiman9u9, Zark, darklord18, Wecondo12, Sam2010,the3rdH0kage, The-Teller, Trainer-Xande, Nightmareisalive, Kaiserin, scizor64, quilt, SerenadeSP, TheGreaterLucario, Skarm%99, Golde, pupintheturd, fango-pango, Young-Xehanort, Short-Wing, Icarus%A9,SkyKing, PokemonOwn, thetruepichu, J-Ken, Cyrius, Mr-amazing400, Darkfire98989, ThisIsPatrick, NimhShambler, Totokip, mario_fan, Trainmaster718, Tiisko, justinjiaxinghu, Ray-Koya, Yveltal96, The-Eleventh, Gamzee-Makara, Gas-Snake-X, Ace-Of-Keys, Mimori-Kiryu, Mr-Dragon, Dreamy, lucario-beast, Astral-Shadow, Mikau, -XX-Saber-Mark, Dark-Exxod, SmeargleRocks, Angeltripper, whoknowswhat, kuzronk, Charizard_Rulez84, Yosh208, Silverdialga, Ropav, Eye-of-Almandine, -Larry, -Absol-Of-The-Apocalypse, Psychic-Lunatone, Neji-and-Pidgeot, Ace, akaFila, Srivats123, DarkMarowak, mew661, archrod, Forsaken-Greninja, Sid87, Ayrafeneres, Sinnoh-Ash, Jew-Bagel, NintendoFan82, rge, SoulSilverMstr411, JSteele, -MajesticX, teesemoney, WishforaMilotic, JaseyRae, Togetictoc, ThePhoenixarisen9, irkenguy1, kuroyanagi, Infernape77, -JOKERS_WILD, Manaphy-Mare, Draca, Kierzor, John-Wallrein, zoroark77, Mr-Spaz, BlizzardFireblaze, Dawn-Serena-Fan, WatersoftheNile, UltimatePokemonExpert, Lord-Fighting, Flo, happinas, McDanger, Charikachu, Pokeparadox, Unicorno, Saph, xSabre, MidnightMelody, shadowF, EonDragonFTW, [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?246785-The-Last-Jedi"]TheLastJedi[/URL],Khybon,Uninspired Author

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I Eeveelover824, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hey guys ill be the first post for you guys even though ill start this thread ill give a example how to join properly. Im so excited my club got approved. I hope i have really great disscussion about yugioh.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay thank u for pledging welcome to the yugioh club. I would like to here about your spellcaster deck soon. I run a spellcaster deck my self too and would like to compare and contrast our decks, in a good way of course.

Skarm™

Light It Up
I Skamory7, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I'm not the best in yugioh, but I have a pretty good deck. Well maybe not to you.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
@Lucario Beast: no not yet, I will be trying to find the game.ill probably have it by tommorow and buy the game first. When I do i would be happy to duel u when i get a good collection of cards started to build my true decks in the game. I think it will be a fun time, don't you think?...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah, my boyfriend hacked the game in japanese and then set everything to english so he can read everything.it may be awhile before u can build a good deck so take ur time and good luck.he beat the game and then just hacked the cards due too how ridiculos requirements to get every card in the game.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so what does everyone think about the new yugioh world championship game?.I haven't got play it yet but ill will play the game later this week. Im gunna build my deck a real deck in the game after i get all the cards. I love my plants, fairies and spellcaster decks.The three decks are my best decks that i have made and there not meta decks ethier.

Dark Exxod

Porsche Novice
I, Dark Exxod, understand the rules and guidelines of this club. I pledge to abide by these rules that have been set forth; I also pledge to only discuss matters pertaining to the Yu-Gi-Oh anime series, the Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game, the Yu-Gi-Oh manga, and anything else under the trademark of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Yeah, yeah, I know, it was overkill, but it was sincere.
I've played Yu-Gi-Oh since 2002--Metal Raiders, to be exact. Used Blue-Eyes/Dragons until '07, when I ''discovered'' the competitive side of the game. Switched to Monarchs, and haven't really let go since.
I haven't been able to find a copy of 2011 yet; I haven't bought a YGO WC since 2008.If I can get a copy, I'll post the FC here.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ill let u slide on the pledge since im such a nice gal lol. For Future Club members please pledge the with the correct pledging on the first page. Thank You!

So i see u got my message thats great, I think this thread will run more smoothly since its in the correct section. I gunna get the new yugioh game for the ds, and after getting the cards. Im planning to create my real decks in the game. There all in my old 2010 version but not update due to effect veiler and other new cards that are good are not in the game. Are you gunna get the game?

WatersoftheNile

Water User
I WatersoftheNile, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I'd like to join. I'm a bit new to the game, but I've watched the anime for a while.

I use a water/aqua theme deck.

Last edited:

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
I Manaphy Mare, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Spellcasters and dragons... Am I the only one in the world that runs a Harpie/Cyber Girl deck?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello everyone, i would like to welcome Manaphy Mare to the club, " I Manaphy Mare, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic." is the correct pledge.

No No dear i run a harpie deck too...I run 6 different decks...My harpie deck is pure destruction...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Alright thats what im talking about...I would like welcome you to the yugioh club...so what decks does everyone run...i see zombies, fiends, harpies...soods like a good verity of different decks...

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Actually mine is a harpie/ Cyber Girl blend... It's a tough deck to beat, but even the slightest mistake can have major consequences.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ah i see theres a spin to the deck...sounds really orginal kudos to you for making a unique deck...its like my fairy life gaining deck...not many people build fairy decks like that at all. Usually, its that hearld of perfection meta deck. Since the banned list cut Krystia down to two, the deck got weakened. I really can't wait for the lost sanc structure deck to come out i really want some of the new agents, and that cards in the sky that gives draw power for fairies. I also want that blue rose dragon in extreme victory too.

Im such a big Akiza fan if anyone noticed, My favorite 5d's dragon is blackrose dragon. What's everyones favorite charcter and 5d's dragon?...just curious...

Last edited:

lucario beast

Ah i see theres a spin to the deck...sounds really orginal kudos to you for making a unique deck...its like my fairy life gaining deck...not many people build fairy decks like that at all. Usually, its that hearld of perfection meta deck. Since the banned list cut Krystia down to two, the deck got weakened. I really can't wait for the lost sanc structure deck to come out i really want some of the new agents, and that cards in the sky that gives draw power for fairies. I also want that blue rose dragon in extreme victory too.

Im such a big Akiza fan if anyone noticed, My favorite 5d's dragon is blackrose dragon. What's everyones favorite charcter and 5d's dragon?...just curious...

im not realy a fan of them but heres mine
fav stardust dragon for its effect
least fav ancient fairy dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.