• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
I Zark, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I summon Elemental Hero Zark in attack mode!

Yeah I love E-Heroes.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
@Lucario Beast: Its cool I understand about the whole not fan of schro dragons. My least favorite is ancient fairy dragon too.Im gunna get my new World Championship 2011 today. Im really excited to start the game so I can at least start my fairy structure deck from the box. lol
So since your not a fan of 5d's whats ur favorite sieres then lucario beast?

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I Pokémon Trainer Xande, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yu-Gi-Oh and not get off topic.

Hi Yu-Gi-Oh lovers! I 'm trying to sign-up. I would like to ask: Which is your favourite card/the card you use more? I 'm a personal fan of "Summoned Skull". It is Defense isn 't good, but its Attack is amazing for just 6 stars. Another question: Do you guys know of any Pokémon that looks like a Yu-Gi-Oh monster? If yes, which?

About previous subjects: I 'm a lover of Spellcasters. However, I never use a deck with just one type or attribute. I prefer playing Yu-Gi-Oh in my DS, since I have very few cards (enough for building a deck, however). I watch real battles/the anime since I was 3 years old, but I only got my own deck when I were 7. I 'm a huge fan of Kaiba. He is so arrogant, yet so strong! But I think that he shouldn 't have destroyed the 4th Blue Eyes White Dragon, since it would be useful if he lost any of his other White Dragons.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello everyone,
I would like to welcome everyone that just pledged to be the yugioh club. I also would like to ask one question for Pokemon trainer Xande. Do you watch the show or play the card game? Maybe both? I was just wondering whats your specialty is in yugioh thats all.
Im starting to rearrage my amazoness deck and run junk monster with them. Since goyo gaurdians banned I can't get my amazoness deck beef up to its max. I got colossal fighter as one my sychro monsters now.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I also would like to ask one question for Pokemon trainer Xande. Do you watch the show or play the card game? Maybe both? I was just wondering whats your specialty is in yugioh thats all.

Both. I watch the show in "Rede TV", a channel from Brazil and play the cards in both my DS and in a real deck. Too bad there are no more battlers in my age where I live.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Good, what kinda deck do u run? I run like 6 different decks but my main decks are fairies, plants, and spellcasters. Sorry to hear that theres not many duelist where u live. When i get the new game and get my deck together I would love to play you over wifi online. Also, thats cool that you watch the show too, personally don't watch the show that much once in awhile I do. Im going to a convention and im gunna cosplay dark magician girl. Im really excited on my costume im making. I love dark magicain girl, and Akiza is my girl lol.

lucario beast

@Lucario Beast: Its cool I understand about the whole not fan of schro dragons. My least favorite is ancient fairy dragon too.Im gunna get my new World Championship 2011 today. Im really excited to start the game so I can at least start my fairy structure deck from the box. lol
So since your not a fan of 5d's whats ur favorite sieres then lucario beast?

my favorie series is the original one it was so epic

Dark Exxod

Porsche Novice
.... I really can't wait for the lost sanc structure deck to come out i really want some of the new agents, and that cards in the sky that gives draw power for fairies....
Hyperion is going to be a fine piece of work, nearing Dark Armed Dragon in terms of playability. Hyperion's summoning requirements are insane: it can be Normal Summoned, Special Summoned by its own effect, or Special Summoned by revival cards--something DaD doesn't have. However, Hyperion is lacking in terms of it's effect, only being able to destroy one card per turn, two if Sanctuary is on the field, unlike DaD, which can destroy three. There is also a looming threat to Hyperion's overall usefullness, in the form of the pending rule change that would take Priority away from cards like Dark Armed Dragon, Master Hyperion, Chaos Sorcerer, Card Trooper, Snipe Hunter, and many other common/once-common cards.

..Im such a big Akiza fan if anyone noticed, My favorite 5d's dragon is blackrose dragon. What's everyones favorite charcter and 5d's dragon?...just curious...

Favorite original character is Kaiba, favorite card is Blue-Eyes. Favorite GX character is the GX Manga version of Chazz, my favorite card is Light and Darkness Dragon--again, from the manga, not the anime. 5Ds....I don't know....I guess my favorites right now are those three 'Directors' and the Norse gods that they wield.

Last edited:

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Um, has anyone ever got someone else to play, or taught someone else to play?

My dad saw me goofing around with my feind deck and my old Harpy/Amazoness* deck. He spotted Sangan (when I goof around the house, I don't bother with restrictions. What's the point?) and said that it bore a striking likeness to some old German thing that eats children and places the bodies inside trees. It made him want to play, so I helped him construct a deck (Spellcasters, his favorite is The Dark Magician, but the deck is mostly a gravekeeper deck).

He's getting pretty good, and his Necrovalley defense gives me a bit of trouble sometimes. I'm proud of him that he learned so well. (For the record, I'm 22).

(*In high school, I was the only girl at the YGO table, and I decided to make a point of the fact that women/girls aren't helpless, so I used a "girl power" deck....and kicked (sees the no swearing rule) bum (?) I miss the nerd table days. Those were great.)

Also, Who's your favorite character of the anime?

Don't stone me to death for this but....Weevil Underwood. I actually had a huge crush on him when I was younger (yeah...used to).

I'm also really fond of Bonz, and made him in the Sims 2, and adopted him. He's so cute! ^.^

Last edited:

DarkMarowak

Sledgehammer Messiah
I DarkMarowak, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I play with a Psy-Narch deck, which I can disassemble into Psyswap/Brain OTK and Monarchs/Marco Monarchs. I have been playing since Metal Raiders came out.

@Nemmeh

I've taught at least 5 people how to play and my favorite character from the anime was Joey. "Nyeh!"

Dark Exxod

Porsche Novice
I taught two of my younger siblings and a few of my friends how to play. One of those siblings picked Glads as their deck, and they can go toe-to-toe against just about any type of deck, competitive or not, including mine.

DarkMarowak said:
I play with a Psy-Narch deck, which I can disassemble into Psyswap/Brain OTK and Monarchs/Macro Monarchs. I have been playing since Metal Raiders came out.
Your story's similar to mine, started in Raiders, uses Monarchs.....nice.
And, welcome to the club.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I see we got more members to the club since I left just want to say welcome. I been out working on my cosplay for dark magician girl and been playing the new game fierce and i kinda made my whatever can do harpie deck in the game. It really stinks that I can't make my deck so early in the game. They start you with most horrible starter deck, and you look at it like what in the world is this doing here in the deck.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So hey everyone hows everyones deck buildings going?...been out for a while sewing up my dark magicain girl cosplay before the con...I been also been playing that new yugioh game for the ds...its such a unfair game to play when all the good cards for the decks are like at the end of the game...i've been playing with half done harpie deck...Anyway just wanted to see how everyones been doing with the conversations...

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I just restarted my World Championship 2008 game. I never got out of Grace world. I never got patience enough for it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I The 4th KIRA, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Ok so I was invited to this club by Eeveelover824, and I decided to join. I can't promise that I'll be too active, but I enjoy the various Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series and the trading card game, so I thought it would be cool to join. I started watching the original series around 2002 since the trading card game became popular. I collected the cards around the same time, and I learned to play it officially in late 2003. I played very often until around 2008, when I lost interest in the franchise. I've started dueling again recently, though, so I may stick around for a while :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
That sounds like a good idea 4th Kira, Im glad that you got back into the card game and joined the club. I wish you the best of luck on becoming a really good duelist and hope you injoy the club. I been working really hard on my dark magician girl cosplay for being a yugioh fan. I also run a really mean spellcaster deck too. I got so many decks that I love that I can't decide which one i love the most lol. Just kidding, My favorite and most strongest decks are my fairies and plants. The decks have really good potential of winning duels.

Its time to duel!
PS: if anyone would like to duel later after my deck is in its fullest shape in the game. Ill take anyone on over wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.