• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thats cool jaden...if u seen the movie i got a suprise for u zark i pulled a elemental hero neos knight from extreme victory...jaden used that card in the movie...

Skarm™

Light It Up
where the heck do i get the world championship game???I can't find it anywhere!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I got my game at toysrus...its hard to find for some reason...I like the cards that comes with the game stop...oh by the way lucario beast please could you fix ur post it only one sentences and needs to have some relation to yugioh in it. Its too short of a post.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
After years and years of searching, I finally found the episodes 13-18 for borrowing in a shop for borrowing movies. My mother didn 't let me borrow it, though. Anyway, I 'm thinking of a way of we having battles with our Real Life cards. Just let me finish it and I will post. It is actually more of a Field for we using, made with Paint.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
that sounds very intreasting...the closet thing i got is the yugioh game...if you get an idea well do post cuase i would love too duel you guys with my real life cards..gunna duel alot when im at the anime convention in my dark magician girl outfit ; 3...my decks are like almost 100% accerate in the game so i thought if anyone in the game i would duel them that way...well in the 2010 edition...still unlocking cards in 2011...

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
There should be a Yugioh game with a card scanner.
That way, you scan 40 cards from your deck and play with the storyline or duel other people around the world.
That way we know people actually have the card and we can duel them.

There should be a Yugioh Dex.
You click on a booster pack, and you see how many cards you have seen from it.
After you have seen a full booster pack, you should get a reward like a couple random cards (no doubles though even if it may be a Raibow Dragon).

What do you guys think?

DarkMarowak

Sledgehammer Messiah
I used to duel a guy, I met on a yugioh forum, over msn webcam. There's also a couple of programs to duel people online with. The one I used to use has a complete card index that gets updated when new sets and stuff come out. So yeah, there's at least two ways we can duel each other with our real life decks.

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
Cool D:

My big bro just ordered a Grand Neos + Flare Neos + The Neo Spacian Set.

Plus: The most dreadful incident happened...

My cousin's family came over, I was dueling him and we went down to get a drink, I come back up and guess what... a little retarded midget (his little baby brother) ripped my Rainbow Dragon, Amethyst Cat, Magic Cylinder and Crystal Pair which I had faced down.

I wanted to kill him but instead, my cousin gave him a slap on the face.

That still didn't make me happy...

My precious Dragon!!!!!

Ungh -__-

My Crystal Beast Deck is ruined... I can't pay 20 for a Rainbow Dragon... that's too much.

Validus

I, Validus, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yugioh and not get off topic.

I'm what i'd consider to be a retired Yu-gi-oh player. I played the card game for several years, even taught my brother how to play. i retired my deck and put my cards in storage along time ago. not because i lost intrest. I ran out of oppoents and gave-up trying to find them. (Currently i play MTG, but thats another topic)

My deck was a burn deck. it's strategy was to make it impossible for my opponents to select a legal attack target and then slowly burn them away with repeative damage. naturally the Solar Flare Dragon was the center piece of this deck.

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.
I VizardBlue, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Remember, everyone, the fate of the world DEPENDS on a children's card game!

Everyone check out the Yugioh Abridged Series by cardgamesftw (aka littlekuriboh) on youtube. To be honest, it's alot better then the real series, and points out some of it's more..er..confusing plot points. I have a deck with synchro monsters and everything, I just don't have many people to d-d-d-d-d-DUEL with. And er, if you guys want, i could make a revised first post. I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything, but the grammar and spelling is a bit bad and I would love to make a revised post.

Dark Exxod

Porsche Novice
I VizardBlue, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Welcome to the club, Blue. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Remember, everyone, the fate of the world DEPENDS on a children's card game!

That seems to be the recurring theme in all the Yu-Gi-Oh series--the only one I really though that should use the ''end of the world'' ploy was Millenium World. Hahaha! The day that that becomes reality, and the fate of the world rests in the hands of someones Yu-Gi-Oh deck, not guns and diplomacy, is the day I check into a mental ward.

And er, if you guys want, I could make a revised first post. I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything, but the grammar and spelling is a bit bad and I would love to make a revised post.

I was going to ask for the position of "Yu-Gi-Oh Club Grammar Natzi". =P

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey everyone!
I hope the my first post and the rules are fixed now. I got a message about the grammer and the sentences not fully completed. I would like to thank Dark Exxod for letting me know that someone noticed the grammer errors. I would like to say though my dark magician girl cosplay is coming out very well. Im almost done with the costume, and im almost done with the yugioh game. I've been working on making my decks more powerful. Also, I would like to welcome to new members to the club. Im really mad though, I missed the new yugioh 5d episodes so i have to search them on youtube. Oh well, just wanted to say to everyone and welcome.

PokemonOwn

I, PokemonOwn, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yu-Gi-Oh and not get off topic.

Anyway, who thinks Ojamas have some potential in the current metagame?

Yes, teh Brooklyn Rage is awesome. I love TAS. :p

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
When you mean early metagame do you mean with the new banned list as the card game itself or do you mean the videogame? I personally think ojamas are not that great but they do have potential if you do not watch what your doing. I just want to say im not bashing an idea just making a opinion. So what did you mean so i can answer your question?

Dark Exxod

Porsche Novice
Anyway, who thinks Ojamas have some potential in the current metagame?

If you mean the competitive metagame--YCSs, Regionals,etc--they really don't have the power that they need to stand up the likes of Formula Monarchs, Samurais, Chaos Plants, Gravekeeper's, Sabers, Blackwings, and Gladiator Beasts. Now, before the new Ojama-themed cards were released a while back, there was some hype over their potential; however, after people actually started using them, they realized that the Ojamas still didn't have that competitive edge.
In a more local setting, though, that's not as competitive, Ojamas can probably be used well, but to what extent, I don't know.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yeah i agree with you im not really thinking the ojamas are not in the top like all the other decks like six sams, blackwings, glad beasts, and gravekeepers. Most of my deck are close to meta but not fully because i like to put my own personal spin to each of my decks, and being honest they are quite pretty powerful. Plant burn deck, fairy life point gaining deck revolves around agent of saturn, spellcaster destroy deck, and a harpie destroy deck. Ojamas have potential but not as much as they use to be with current cards this day...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.