• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
I used to have the 2x Ojama trio + Knight + King.

They were worthless and traded them for 2 Cyber Dragons, Proto Cyber Dragon, Power Bond, Future Fusion and a Cyber End Dragon.

It was kind of fair since I did give him free cards when he was a newb at Yugioh.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah it doesn't matter where to get the game...gamestop and toysrus are the only ones that have the game for some weird reasons. I think the cards that come with it was more useful in my deck then the last set. The Fluer cards can run in my plants very well since my theme is plants lol.Zone is like a good decoy card for MST and other destruction cards. The game is extremely hard at first because they give a wierd starter deck but after unlocking cards after half of the game you can at least build a wind or dragon deck or a really powerful random deck. I wish you the best of luck of finding the game. Im starting to finally get some of my deck together and finally start building my plant deck in the game.

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
yeah it doesn't matter where to get the game...gamestop and toysrus are the only ones that have the game for some weird reasons. I think the cards that come with it was more useful in my deck then the last set. The Fluer cards can run in my plants very well since my theme is plants lol.Zone is like a good decoy card for MST and other destruction cards. The game is extremely at first because they give a wierd starter deck but after unlocking cards after half of the game you can at least build a wind or dragon deck or a really powerful random deck. I wish you the best of luck of finding the game. Im starting to finally get some of my deck together and finally start building my plant deck in the game.

thank you for the information

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
No problem...yeah the game is frustrating at first but its not that bad... my boyfriend got lucky from building his dragon deck do to he got the free starter dragon's roar deck in the game. Then after unlocking the rest of those packs he got his dragon deck together. Im a little mad that i have to work really hard to make my fairy deck extremely slow. I love that the new structure deck lost sanctuary is in the game though. I really can't wait to get my hands on some of the new agents and the cards in the sky spell card.

Skarm™

Light It Up
No problem...yeah the game is frustrating at first but its not that bad... my boyfriend got lucky from building his dragon deck do to he got the free starter dragon's roar deck in the game. Then after unlocking the rest of those packs he got his dragon deck together. Im a little mad that i have to work really hard to make my fairy deck extremely slow. I love that the new structure deck lost sanctuary is in the game though. I really can't wait to get my hands on some of the new agents and the cards in the sky spell card.

yeah but i'm not exactly what you would call GOOD at making decks. I would need a little help on that.

Darato

(o,..,o)
What's everyone's favorite card?

Summoned Skull

Does anyone know of a website where you can build a deck and play online, kind of like how Netbattle worked?

If anyone does, could I please get a link to it?

L.F.D.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would like to remind everyone that if it is your first time posting in the club could you please read all rules pertaining on the first page of the thread please. It does state you must pledge a certian sentence to be part of the group. I just do not want to be the bad person to keep reminding and then report.

Anyway, My favorite card is Dark Magician Girl of Course lol.

Its been my favorite card ever since yugioh came out for the first time. When I say yugi summon her my eyes glittered in so much in wow she so pretty. I like the card ever since and now my dream is come true cosplaying her at a anime convention. My favorite fairy card though is a tie between Athena and Archlord Krystia. Im glad many people ask about their favorite cards. I would like to see everyone elses.

Last edited:

WatersoftheNile

Water User
Favorite Card?

My best card is Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus.

My favorite is Cure Mermaid.

Skarm™

Light It Up
My favorite card is either Chimeratech Fortress Dragon or Dragon Master Night.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Chimera tech fortress dragon thats very intreasting choose I see. My boyfriends friend runs machines and he loves his overload fusion his deck is pretty beastly...so I see everyone has different ways of expressing themselves.

DarkMarowak

Sledgehammer Messiah
i would suggest a machine deck. they are very balanced

To elaborate on that, Machina decks do pretty well if you build them right and the gadgets are pretty versatile. You can incorporate gadgets into lots of different kinds of decks. In fact I'm constantly surprised with what people do with the gadgets.

Zombies, Blackwings, X-Sabers, Lightsworn, Plant, Dragunity, Grave Keepers(also very versatile), Scrap, 6-Sam's and Q'n'D were all pretty good decks in the meta-game last time I checked. I'm probably missing a small handful, but I hoped that helped.

Last edited:

PokemonOwn

i think im going to build a new deck any suggestions on what the theme should be

X-Sabers are doing pretty well, in the current metagame. I'm running Frog OTk, at the moment. Machinas are doing decently too.

My favorite card? Possibly DAD. My best card? Possibly DAD. :p

Oh, for Eveelover, Metagame means the current phase in which the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG is undergoing. For example, one of the best decks in the current metagame is Six Samurais, due to the power boost they got in STOR.

Last edited:

PokemonOwn

I never used to draw Yu-Gi-Oh characters. Still though, I would like to draw a few monsters.

Who thinks that Meklords and T.Gs will become a threat in the current Metagame?

I'm going to start running Morphtronics, next tournament. >:p

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Favorite Card?

There's too many to count lol. I love Guardian Eatos since the artwork on the card looks amazing. I remember loving that monster since it first appeared in the original anime series, and I wish that I had the card. I also like Slifer the Sky Dragon, since it was my first God card. I like some of Yugi's monsters like the Dark Magician Girl and his Magnet Warriors, although I still need the latter cards haha. I used to love Jaden's Elemental Heroes, but now I only like his Neo Spacians.

Status
Not open for further replies.