• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawley007

I, Crawley007, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yugioh and not get off topic.

Now that that's over with...anyone happy that the new Exceed monsters are now called Xyz in TCG?

SmartD

I SmartD, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hello all, I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic. I've watched the original, GX, and 5D's and watched both movies. I collect the cards (though not much lately), and I have a lot of holo cards in a binder. I have 4 of the video games (Nightmare Troubadour, GX Duel Academy, WC 2007, and WC 2008. I lost Spirit Caller). Finally, I have most of the Manga. What will I be doing here? Posting episode reviews, asking questions, and maybe something different. This is going to be interesting.

To start off, what's your favorite archetype?
My favorites are the Magnet Warriors and Elemental Heroes

My favorite card?
Blue Eyes White Dragon

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
Fave Archetypes: Elemental Heroes, Crystal Beasts and Blackwings.

PokemonOwn

Favorite Archtype? Meklords, Ojamas, Six Samurai, T.Gs, Elemental Heroes, Blackwings, Infernities, Fairy Burn.

Who thinks that Fairy Burn is a good deck? It gets Marshmallon as a Fairy, Athena and Fairy Archer for mega burn. Combined with Marshmellon Glasses, it is awesome.

Crawley007

Favorite Archtypes: Gravekeeper, EHero a little bit, Fary but only Agents, and Infernity are pretty cool but not that good.

Dark Exxod

Porsche Novice
Welcome to the club, Crawley and Smart. I'd give you a better welcome, but my brain's dead at the moment.

Has anyone here been following the YCS Orlando coverage today? Does anyone want to take a guess at what the winning deck will be? Personally, I'd like to see Formula Monarchs take 1st, but I don't see that happening; I'm guessing that some Chaos Plants w/Tengu variant is going to win.

SmartD

I saw today's dub episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. The Ghosts are dueling duelists as ploy by Primo to make the plan go faster. Jakob doesn't approve of this. Yusei and others take on the Ghosts. Later they gang up on Yusei and take out Sherry and Elsworth. Now Yusei's in quite of a predicament how he will get out of this situation?

Did anyone watch the dub episode?

In other news, the new Yu-Gi-Oh! logo:

I perfer the old logo, the new one looks too cartoony.

Dark Exxod

Porsche Novice
You can follow the YCS here.

Crawley007

Eh, I was hoping for Gravekeepers but they lost against Xsaber it seems.
Interesting to see the new Tengu decks though.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Favorite Archtype?

Don't know. I do like the "Vampire" cards the "Wight" cards, and any cards with "Dark" in thier name.

EDIT: Also, has anyone ever put YGO things/characters where they wouldn't normally be? Either in a fic or what ever.

I've programmed both Rex Raptor and Weevil Underwood into Oblivion (Atem, too. But I won't say what for, since I sense a lot of fans of him here). Bonz, too, but he doesn't really do anything other than live in the walled kingdom I programmed.

I spent three weeks on Weevil, programming his AI and "little gifts" into him. There are three of these "gifts": "Grace of the Forest," "Forest Coupling," and "Keen Senses."

Grace of the Forest: He (and when I'm with him, me, as well) can't be attacked by forest animals. He can also approach the deer (Handy if you need some deer meat. Though he fusses at you for using his ability to kill deer). He also has the ability to take command of any animal found. After fixing a little hitch, he can also go into the Shivering Isles. There, he can't be attacked by Gnarl or Elytra...the Elytra for obvious reasons (Elytra are giant bugs).

Forest Coupling: He is able to camo himself in the forest--like a Wood Elf. He can't be detected by enemies while we are in the forest.

Keen Senses: He senses the enemies first--before they know we are there. It was amazing seeing it in action.

Rex, however, is my master at arms. All he does is provide me with a sparring partner, wander around town, practice, and get drunk at the pub.

Last edited:

Crawley007

So Zombies get their first win in a while. Who would have guessed.

I love that Scrap actually got into the top 32 (or was it 16?)
They're my second favorite archtype after Gravekeepers.

PokemonOwn

Oh. No. The new logos are... Horrifying! It looks too cartoony...

Anyway, anyone's thoughts one Battery Men OTK? One word. Awesome.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I see that we got some new members to the club...welcome to the yugioh club...I've been away for awhile to the anime convention where i cosplayed dark magician Girl and it was success. I got some new cards to, got a super pot of adverice for to help finish holoing out my fairy deck and i got a ultra gravirose for my plant deck so i can get my glow up bulb quicker when i need it. Oh by the way about the meta deck is a deck that is copied from a tournaments winning deck. Thats what i ment. I don't prefer that type of route because its not orginal though but not stopping anyone from doing it.

Thank You for following the rules so far guys : 3

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
yesterday i had a barbecue and i lost my deck. thankfully, i found it this morning under my bed with a sticky note on it. it said:" Gotcha! From your cousin, Lucas." Im like what the heck is his problem?!?!?!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well that stinks that you almost lost your deck. It could of been worst from a convention or a card shop. Its very rare to get that deck back in tacked. I noticed there is not alot of honest people that give rare cards back, they usually keep it to themselves. Im glad you found your deck. I've been missing alot of epsiodes lately.

Skarm™

Light It Up
yeah and my cousin is not usually the honest person in my family. he's the sneaky one. anyways, what type of deck is your deck?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i have like five different decks but my main deck is fairies,plants and spellcasters. I love my fairies and plants the most though because there my best decks. My fairies is a life point gaining deck that revolves around Ancient Sacred Wyvern, and Agent of Saturn. Also, My fairy deck works well with the psychic synchros Magical Android, and Thought Ruler Archfiend My plants are a gigavise burning plant deck. Its a very brutal deck if your not careful what you do. I can special summon tytannials like there nothing. I use alot of burn stuff for plants like blossom bombarment, seed cannons,ceasefire, and i use Amarylis that crazy plant from raging battle.

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
nice. im the type of person who uses random cards as long as they're good. but my whole deck is made of special combos that work in any order they're in

Status
Not open for further replies.