• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
i am the person who posted the 100th post on this thread of yugioh. WOOHOO!

darklord18

I darklord18, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
deck type= crystal beast and asier(thor, odin etc)

To start off, what's your favorite archetype?
same as deck

My favorite card?
rainbow dragon, crystal beast ruby, odin, thor

i plan on entering a tourney a shop holding next month.

also plan on ordering the shooting star and red nova tins

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Welcome to the club, thats cool that your getting some tins. I got both of those tins already. I like shooting star better but its a pain to get out due to the deck needs a synchro tuner to summon that card like formula sychron. Still trying to figure out how to fit my tech genius ultimate rare wonder magician in my spellcaster or fairy deck because its needs a tech genius tuner to sychro summon the card. Also, your the first person that I know of that uses the nordic deck. Im not gunna start building that deck until im sure that theres a little more support for them.

I still love my dark magician girl, Athena, Archlord Krystia, tytannial and blackrose...its hard to have favorite cards these days due to all really good cards.

darklord18

nordic are cool but lack swarming power most tuner have

but i found pair with crystal beast help them alot.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Intresting...please due to explain...I just like to here everyone elses ideas and stuff. I won't take any ideas from you. Im not one of those people that steal meta decks because i want to win all the time. I just want to here how you came up with the idea. I came up with gigaplant supervise burn deck...this was before I new that there were meta decks.

darklord18

see cb swarm the spell/trap zone and with abundance/ruby and becaon and combine with viyark/guldfalk u have thor/odin as well a clean feild plus tangijoster pair with crystal pair works

plus cb are 3/4 star though loki harder to summon unless u got thor or odin

plus odin effect bypass abundances effect so not only is your opponent field clean u have a 4000 atk monster with a clean shot at life points

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Not bad...its nice to hear that people actually come up with deck ideas these days. Im not bashing anyone because they cannot think for themselves, but i just like hearing people come up with really great deck ideas. I know a girl at my local card shop she just copied the meta hearld of perfection deck form the iternet and called it her own. I was very said to hear that.

darklord18

it understandable for newbie to do that

i seen deck work well without using online deck helper and seen my friend get pawn by leo in tf5 using a frog deck he saw online

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah i've been playing just for a least a year now and i never went online for a deck. I make my decks myself. I stop playing after the first season of yugioh and came back last year and created a fairy deck and learned how to synchro summon all by myself. I had no help once forever from anyone. I always love the fairies at the beginning of yugioh but i noticed they weren't very good at that time...couldn't make a very good solid deck...the best fairy i thought was in pharoahs servent wingweaver...that was my favorite card back in the day.

darklord18

there time were online deck are better but u cant build a deck without knowing how it work card by card

what yugioh moment was your fave?

my was a duel were me and my friend duel he had destory my monster with underground archind

drew a nordic aflair tuner and was able to summon both reed buterfly and it and summon underground archind equip his to it

play united we stand and mage power =6300 attack

his turn play creature swaps and play united we stand and finish me

SmartD

Years ago, I got a Tournament Pack 7 pack for christmas, and when I opened it, two of the cards were different (the other card is fine). Part of the little square that shows it's authentic is missing. Here are pics:

Card 1
Card 2
Card 3

What do you think? Were the cards the result of a printing error?

PokemonOwn

Years ago, I got a Tournament Pack 7 pack for christmas, and when I opened it, two of the cards were different (the other card is fine). Part of the little square that shows it's authentic is missing. Here are pics:

Card 1
Card 2
Card 3

What do you think? Were the cards the result of a printing error?

Yup. They still will be allowed to be used in tournaments, I would think.

Best Moment? When I pulled my JD out of my first Turbo Pack. The screams were awesome. next tournament. Second Turbo Pack. JD. Scream. Add to deck. Smile. :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
My favorite duel moment is when i used tempest magician on my friends stall deck... I removed every counter on the field and did some serious damage on her life points and I won...It was a funny moment because she not use to sychros yet so she didn't know its affect so she was like what...what happen...yes all three cards can be used in a tournament just scrap goat i think is limited to one...its a very cheep card...

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I Pokemon Player, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
Does anyone know anything about Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I think thats the new series thats after 5d's i think...i heard its not a very good series. Also wondering why you ask because i not big watcher of the series but still watch time to time. I mostly play the card game and stuff. I heard thats like the introduction to exceed summoning in the show which is quicker then synchro summoning and cheaper in the card game. Hey guys, what do you think about the rumor of them getting rid of monster priorities? I think that really stinks because some cards really need priorities.

Last edited:

Crawley007

I only watch it because it lets me know what cards in real life to look forward to coming out, since most anime cards come out in real life.

The priority ruling is official. For the Ocg anyway. Not yet for Tcg but there is no reason it would be in one and not the other.

darklord18

The priority ruling is official. For the Ocg anyway. Not yet for Tcg but there is no reason it would be in one and not the other.
p4iority

ok i confuse are they trying to make some card broken?

Crawley007

No, there are cards like Judgment Dragon that you choose to activate their effects when they're summoned, right? Well before, if you summoned JD and activated his effect, and your opponent Bottomless Trap Holed it, you would still get to use it's effect before it died. But now you can't.

There are some cards like Caius The Shadow Monarch that aren't affected however because you HAVE to use their effect whether you want to or not.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah its not official yet about the american card game yet...who knows it may be skipped in america but im just guessing...btw not all cards come out in the card game thats on the anime...most do but there alot that don't...weird how that works...

Status
Not open for further replies.