• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawley007

Actually I find way more come out than don't. Even if it takes a while. A lot of the Heroes were anime only and now we have them all but a few, albeit it took a few years.

I was action replay cheating on WC 2011 to get all the cards when i first got it, and it screwed my game up. Yesterday my save got erased by it...I had to start over but now do it fairly. But oh well, it gave me inspiration for a new deck.

darklord18

yeah its not official yet about the american card game yet...who knows it may be skipped in america but im just guessing...btw not all cards come out in the card game thats on the anime...most do but there alot that don't...weird how that works...

or are tone down to make them fair, cough asir cough

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well that stinks...Im actually the fool actually not cheating...im actually unlocking packs without cheating... im really working for the world championship packs...thats were most of the good cards are...

Crawley007

I have all the cards I need right now. I made a Scraps deck with Grannel and Gravity Bind. Didn't even realize til now that he gets under Gravity Bind.

darklord18

imo they should have all card unlocked from the start

also i love racing in world 11 with crow duel runner, it so cool

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I think they should have at least the good structure decks unlock for choices of decks to run. I thought that starter deck was just plan silly deck to work with. Once I got the lord of the storm deck i tried to make a half harpie deck that relates to mine until close to the end and then made my plant deck. It so sad that I still can't make my fairy deck in the game. I went through the whole game without using my main deck. It was really not fair but I did beat the game so im not complaining. Im just gunna keep unlocking until packs are unlock.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry to ask again but what was your deck again? I forget very easy what decks people have until I usual duel them enough to remember. Anyway, that great that you restructured your deck. Decks normally get restructured alot due to new cards that come out and also the Banned list. I restructure my deck alot, especially my fairy deck. Im probably gunna restructure my fairy deck when the new lost sanctury structure deck comes out. New cards that I can really use in there, sounds so exciting to hear about : 3

Crawley007

The new Fairy deck is amazing, but only if you actually use The Agents. Otherwise the only cards you might want are the new Draw card and the Divine trap card.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I gunna use the card in the skies and probably the agent earth tuner...thats about it...not really craz about the Divine trap card...I already use saturn so I don't really need the common...yeah though that can be cheap just coming out of the box. I was thinking of trying hyperbion but not sure. He mostly a test run. Ill find a way to use him without having a lot of agents. My fairy deck is like a mixed stall life point gaining close but not meta deck. It really hard to explain you just got to play it. It the best deck with the win ratio fallowed with my plants.

Crawley007

I really can't see Hyperion or Earth working in a non Agent based deck. Well maybe Earth because you use Saturn and it's a Tuner. Hyperion could work but it would almost be more of a burden than a help with so few Agents. You need an agent to summon it, but it's effect works with any fairy, am I right?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yes his effect works with agents with special summoning only, the other effect can be any fairy to destroy one card on the field, but if sanc. of skies is on the field it will have a chance to do it twice...not bad of a card...I think I can still special summon it with vallhalla but not postively sure...when the card comes out ill check the rulings carefully...

Crawley007

Just checked, you're right. It doesn't say it can only be special summoned that way. Plus I just saw a few non Agent decks using it with Valhalla. So it might be worth putting 1 or 2 in.

darklord18

wow
is hoenest limited or semi as i going to pre order some twilght packs

topic

what type, archtype or element or class(synchro, excel etc) do u least like and why

Crawley007

Honest is limited, you can only have 1. They did that due to the Agents coming out soon and how good they already are alone, with Honest they would be broken.

I hate Six Samurai. But I like all summoning types except Rituals. I find them kinda stupid.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Honest is limited, you can only have 1. They did that due to the Agents coming out soon and how good they already are alone, with Honest they would be broken.

I hate Six Samurai. But I like all summoning types except Rituals. I find them kinda stupid.

i totally agree on the six sams, there so cheap know due to its new support. It makes run solemns warnings, judgements, and anything that practally stops special summoning period...

darklord18

yet jd is semi lol

i might get 4 ( give 1 or 2 to a friend)

what type, archtype or element or class(synchro, excel etc) do u least like and why

zombie, see a old friend play bewd deck till a family member pass away and he started playing zombie since till we stop being friends (6 years ago)

i dislike exceed cause it just silly

Crawley007

The main thing that bugs me is...their two good synchros.
Shi En can cancel out 1 Spell/Trap every turn and one other guy who I forget makes it so your opponent can only use 1 per turn. So there's no counter but to make a bigger monster than it.

I don't see how anyone can like synchro and dislike Exceed...they are the same except exceed is arguably a ton easier to get out because you don't need to waste your time with Tuners.

Status
Not open for further replies.