• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yeah, I think it is an Exodia type deck that uses it.
Ever heard of the Shapesnatch OTK? xD

i thought it was exodia cuaz i didn't know anyother otk decks that use magical library...i made a exodia deck like that in my world championship 2010 in sheer boardum lol...

joshuaelite

I joshuaelite, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I'm currently selling a yu gi oh X-Saber deck on ebay cheap, it has all the essentials. pm me to let me know if you're interested guys, and I'll throw you the link.

Crawley007

Are we allowed to post deck lists here, or is that better left for the Rating forum? Only problem I find there is barely anyone goes there.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Are we allowed to post deck lists here, or is that better left for the Rating forum? Only problem I find there is barely anyone goes there.

thats okay as long as it has to do with yugioh but i may say that deck posting is only okay if it pertains that someone asks to see someone elses deck. I just say this because its a DISSCUSSION thats all... I rather make the choice though if anyone wants to see everyone elses decks then just pm to the person but it is the choice of that person...I also say this because the thread would fall apart with just deck ideas which should go better in the alt. card disscussion/ deck rating forum...

Last edited:

Crawley007

Well technically it would still be discussion, if you discuss what could be changed and stuff. Like I said, I agree it's better off the Alt Card but there's less population there as of lately.

SmartD

New question: What is the rarest card you ever pulled?
Me, Ultimate Rare Allure of Darkness.

I don't play competitvely, I'm more of a card collector, finding foil cards.

quilt

Watch Me Rise
New question: What is the rarest card you ever pulled?
Me, Ultimate Rare Allure of Darkness.

I don't play competitvely, I'm more of a card collector, finding foil cards.
Last pack of Labyrinth of Nightmare I ever saw in stores, Ultra Rare Torrental Tribute.
Since then it's given me so much luck.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well technically it would still be discussion, if you discuss what could be changed and stuff. Like I said, I agree it's better off the Alt Card but there's less population there as of lately.

yes, thats fine if someone wants a deck disscussion how to change things up a bit and stuff...I just was saying it wouldn't be fine if the deck listing just become the whole entire club disscussion thats all because of all the deck listings...If you post your deck and say does anyone have a opinion on changing anything or something its cool...as long as it looks like a yugioh disscussion its fine. I just wanted the club to be a more wide verity of disscussion then just decks. So go ahead if you like to post a deck idea or whatever you like.

Oh rarest card I pulled...hmmm thats a tuffy...oh i pulled like three brionacs in a row from hidden arsenal if that counts...I traded one off, keeped one for myself and then I gave one to my boyfriend as a gift...

Last edited:

Crawley007

Yeah, I know, that's why I like this place, it's more than just deck discussion, but a few deck dicussions won't hurt. I don't think you'll have to worry about it turning into all deck discussions because not everyone here even plays, some just collect and some just watch the show. That being said...

MONSTERS: (15)

Gravekeeper's Spy x3
Gravekeeper's Descendant x3
Gravekeeper's Recruiter x3
Gravekeeper's Commandant x3
Gravekeeper's Assailant x1
Gravekeeper's Guard x1
Blackwing Gale The Whirlwind x1

SPELLS: (14)

NecroValley x3
Pot Of Duality x3
Royal Tribute x2
Gravekeeper's Stele x2
Wonder Wand x2
Dark Hole x1
Book Of Moon x1

TRAPS: (11)
Dimensional Prison x3
Solemn Warning x2
Seven Tools Of The Bandit x2
Solemn Judgment x1
Mirror Force x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Royal Opression x1

Now, a few things I want help with. My monsters...I don't have a way to go into Lv.8 Synchros, and it kinda sucks because a lot of Level 8's are important. But i can't find a Lv.4 Tuner that really works well.

And as a side note; 4 of the cards on the list I don't have yet IRL: 2x POD and 2x Wonder Wand. But they'll be added if I can ever afford, and when WW comes out.

Crawley007

It would work...it is Dark so it fits the theme. And no, cards that bring THEMSELVES back from the graveyard without help from another card don't get negated by NecroValley...for some reason.

Although PSZ would make Lv.8's, it would take 3+3+2. Which is better than nothing but I was hoping for an easy 4+4.

quilt

Watch Me Rise
Blackwing - Kochi the Daybreak
Bri Synchron
Debris Dragon
Flamvell Magician
Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts
Hyper Synchron
Karakuri Watchdog
Mist Valley Soldier
Road Synchron
Rose, Warrior of Revenge
Royal Swamp Eel
Scrap Beast
Scrap Orthros
The Fabled Rubyruda
Top Runner
Trap Eater
Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant
Vylon Prism
Witch of the Black Rose

That's all the 4star tuners atm, (I think)
Anyway the only usable Dark ones are
Trap eater
Blackwing - Kochi the Daybreak
Witch of the Black Rose

Hope that helps at all.

Crawley007

Spellcasters also work...Flamvell Magician I saw in somebody's GK deck but I don't see how it fits. It's effect is actually about the Allies Of Justice for some reason.

SmartD

I watched the latest episode of the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's dub. Yusei tries to do Accel Synchro, but Primo messes him up and it fails. Will he do it right to beat Primo? Next week will be the series 500th episode (not including the skipped GX episodes, though they should've dubbed and added them).

Today, I placed an order online for the Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D movie pack and a Meklord Emperor Granel card (I couldn't find the magazine that came with it in stores) and other stuff. The card and pack should come in later this week or early next week.

Last edited:

quilt

Watch Me Rise
Yeah I got a Movie pack the other day, just for another Malefic Rainbow Dragon.
Not to keen on Malefics but damn they're OP.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yeah, I know, that's why I like this place, it's more than just deck discussion, but a few deck dicussions won't hurt. I don't think you'll have to worry about it turning into all deck discussions because not everyone here even plays, some just collect and some just watch the show. That being said...

MONSTERS: (15)

Gravekeeper's Spy x3
Gravekeeper's Descendant x3
Gravekeeper's Recruiter x3
Gravekeeper's Commandant x3
Gravekeeper's Assailant x1
Gravekeeper's Guard x1
Blackwing Gale The Whirlwind x1

SPELLS: (14)

NecroValley x3
Pot Of Duality x3
Royal Tribute x2
Gravekeeper's Stele x2
Wonder Wand x2
Dark Hole x1
Book Of Moon x1

TRAPS: (11)
Dimensional Prison x3
Solemn Warning x2
Seven Tools Of The Bandit x2
Solemn Judgment x1
Mirror Force x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Royal Opression x1

Now, a few things I want help with. My monsters...I don't have a way to go into Lv.8 Synchros, and it kinda sucks because a lot of Level 8's are important. But i can't find a Lv.4 Tuner that really works well.

And as a side note; 4 of the cards on the list I don't have yet IRL: 2x POD and 2x Wonder Wand. But they'll be added if I can ever afford, and when WW comes out.

thats why i always make a wide verity for a thread so everyone can enjoy the thread then limited to one disscussion only...it gets really boring...but anyway, got one nuturia cherry for my plants and my boyfriend got me a new fairy collection card Angel07...I was thinking of running it in my deck and replace another card for another gellonduo to have its effect be activated since it needs to have tributes to work...not sure yet...

Last edited:

darklord18

Yeah I got a Movie pack the other day, just for another Malefic Rainbow Dragon.
Not to keen on Malefics but damn they're OP.

malefics arent op they got 2 flaw that are easy to card to conter

need idea for a shooting star dragon deck

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
malefics arent op they got 2 flaw that are easy to card to conter

need idea for a shooting star dragon deck

well shooting star would work really well with formula sychron and the new tech genius sychro tuners...I just got a somewhat idea coming up in my head with shooting star dragon...

Skarm™

Light It Up
If you ask me my deck is pretty amateur level but im the second best in my area...

Monsters
Hedge Guard
Armed Dragon LV3
Armed Dragon LV5
Goggle Golem
Elemental Hero Stratos
Hyozanru
Machina Fortress
White Magical Hat
White Horned Dragon
Van' Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord
Inpachi x2
Dark Tinker
Chaos Sorcerer
Andro Sphinx
Sphinx Teleia
Fabled Kushano
Saber Beetle
Paladin of White Dragon
Lord of D.
Morphtronic Cameran
Morphtronic Clocken
Patrician of Darkness
Blue Eyes White Dragon
Neo Aqua Madoor

Spell
Swords of Revealing Light x2
Soul Exchange
Polymerization
Lightning Vortex
Yami
White Dragon Ritual
Monster Reborn x2
Flute of Summoning Dragon
Dian **** the Cure Master
Cursed Armaments

Trap
Metalmorph
Ultimate Offering
Magic Cylinder
Sakuretsu Armor
Spellbinding Circle

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
I FireTheAbsolLord, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Whew, I was lucky to find this club! I recently learned how to play the card game with help from my friends. I also watch the Japanese version of the first anime (Not GX or 5ds) (Subbed of course). So yeah. I'm pretty into Yugioh now.

Status
Not open for further replies.