• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
Volcasaurus my baby come to papa!

Crawley007

I'm guessing that you have never heard of that awesome card.

I made a Deck based on Volcasaurus and Freezedon.

Junk Synchron + Synchro Fusionist = Junk Warrior
Synchro Fusionist nets you Instant Fusion.
Instant Fusion for Lv.5 Fusion.

Xyz into either.

Plus 3 Quickdraw.

Sam2010

Cheers
If they're from a booster pack I didn't get any generation force yet.

The only Number monsters in the Generation Force pack are No.17 Leviathan Dragon and No.34 Terror-Byte.

Anyways, No.61 Volcasaurus and No.19 Freezerdon are gonna be released in Yuma's Duelist Pack.

Sam2010

Cheers
Yes, I hope they get released soon. lol XD

SkyKing

New Beginnings
I SkyKing, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Those Sacred Cards sound interesting.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
Of course I made the 'Sacred Black Luster' archtype a year ago and then I find out about this >_<

Anyway, I'm interested in this too. From the way I've read things, it sounds like each of the elemental 'tribes' from the Duel Terminal story will obtain one of these 'Sacred' cards. I don't follow Duel Terminal so can someone please fill me in on this?

Crawley007

Of course I made the 'Sacred Black Luster' archtype a year ago and then I find out about this >_<

Anyway, I'm interested in this too. From the way I've read things, it sounds like each of the elemental 'tribes' from the Duel Terminal story will obtain one of these 'Sacred' cards. I don't follow Duel Terminal so can someone please fill me in on this?

The Vylon/Laval Duel Terminal stuff is all over with apprently.
Whatever this is will be brand new.

SmartD

There's something in the anime I wonder about. In the anime, duelists can Normal summon monsters in face-up defense position, but in the real game, players have to set monsters. The closest to Normal summoning monsters in face up defense position would using Light of Intervention. Why can't normal summoning face-up defense position be a rule in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.