• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisIsPatrick

I AceTrainerElliot, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I've recently got back into Yu Gi Oh!, my friend had Yugioh stuff in his signature etc so I youtube'd the theme song and I got hooked, now I'm re-watching the GX series again, it's amazing.

Now, do you guys like the concept of Slifer Reds, Ra Yellows and Obelisk Blues? :)

Yeah the colour thing is mad, my favourite group are the Ra Yellows as they are probly my skill level in dueling and I like the colour yellow :D

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Now, do you guys like the concept of Slifer Reds, Ra Yellows and Obelisk Blues? :)

Overall, not really. I mean the concept was interesting at first, but after a while the student interactions became too predictable; the Obelisk Blue students acted arrogantly and the Slifer Red and Ra Yellow students allowed themselves to be bullied. It was really boring.

Not sure if you guys heard or not, but it looks like a legal Slifer is finally out. I can't wait to get it in the TCG. As if that wasn't enough, they've made a card for The Creator God of Light, Horakhty! I never thought I'd see day, but it finally came. Source on Slifer - Source on Hirakhty

I can't wait to get my hands on that legal Slifer; I have the legal Ra, but I don't really use it. I figure that Slifer will be a lot more interesting.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
I swear the legalisations of these cards has completely messed them up in standing, it was always ra>obelisk>slifer, but now its the opposite, ra is terrible, and the others pwn

~Ace

i can show you how
Does anyone have a "signature" card (like your favourite)? Mine is the Red Eyes Black Dragon as it is a key in my dragon deck.

I only have 1 Deck, E-heroes deck from 2008, I've bought some packs and traded a few cards but really my signature card is Elemental Hero Flame Wingman, cheesy but they serve me well!

SmartD

I wonder when will the latest Forbidden/Limited list be up, the tcg community seems a little too impatient.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
I wonder when will the latest Forbidden/Limited list be up, the tcg community seems a little too impatient.

On that subject, what would you guys like to see on his banlist? I'll post mine
Banned
Trishula
Wind Up Hunter
Sangan
Pot Of Avarice
Trap Dushoot

Limited
Inzector Hornet
Metamorphisis
Dark Magicain of Chaos
Tribe Infecting Virus
Agent Venus
MST
DDR(To balance DMOC)
Rescue Rabbit

Semi Limited
Kalut
Lumina
E-Teleport

I dunno sometihng like this.

Togetictoc

I'm no Fairy.
I join plz.
I'm a metagame player, judging on the fact you are talking about ra, obelisk and slifer, i'm guessing the level isn't that high.
I do tourneys every week at my dc and ycs'/any other major tourneys, whenever they land near me in europe
I'd much rather play Yugi than pokemon,
Decks i play in tourneys (all complete to 100%, no cards that travel one deck to another, seperate extra decks):
Rescue Rabbit
Agent
Tengu Plant
Herald ( i know it's old meta, that's why i only play it at my dc, but still remains my fave deck)

Psychic Lunatone

<--The Handsome Rock
Just got beat online by a Light deck, my new Water deck didnt stand a chance :(

SmartD

The Xyz Monsters that will be in the Battle Pack are:

Number 39: Utopia
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
Grenosaurus
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
Wind-Up Zenmaister
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon
Gem-Knight Pearl

Interesting choices for the Battle Pack.

Sam2010

Cheers
I've been thinking of rebuilding my E-Hero Deck, and i'm not sure how I want to make or what a good balance would be for this new 60 card deck so any ideas?

I have 4 cards I got after putting up my E-Hero Deck for a while but just never tested their usefulness in battle.

A Hero Lives
Phantom Magician
Elemental Hero Ice Edge
Elemental Hero Magma Neos

I've also thought about mixing in the Masked Heroes with the E-Heroes or if I should just make a seperate deck for the M-Heroes?

SmartD

The Forbidden/Limited List for March is finally revealed:

Forbidden Cards:

Glow-Up Bulb
Spore
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Trap Dustshoot

Limited Cards:

T.G. Striker
Agent of Mystery, Earth

Semi-Limited Cards

Marshmallon
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Emergency Teleport
Shien's Smoke Signal
Level Limit Area B
Torrential Tribute
Ultimate Offering
Reborn Tengu

No longer Limited:
Call of the Haunted

Source

Lot's of changes in here. Plants, T.G., and Fairies got hit, Trishula's gone, and Call of the Haunted is at 3. Why is Reborn Tengu in there? Will it come to Japan?

Togetictoc

I'm no Fairy.
I Togetictoc understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

@Sam2010: 40 cards in a deck, not 60... -_-

Sam2010

Cheers
I Togetictoc understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

@Sam2010: 40 cards in a deck, not 60... -_-

The minimum for a deck is 40, but a maximum of 60.

SmartD

Welcome.

I found this at Target today:

http://i52.*******.com/15x8ldd.jpg

Taken with my brother's Iphone.

And I also got an Order of Chaos pack. Didn't get anything interesting though.

Psychic Lunatone

<--The Handsome Rock
Welcome.

I found this at Target today:

http://i52.*******.com/15x8ldd.jpg

Taken with my brother's Iphone.

And I also got an Order of Chaos pack. Didn't get anything interesting though.

Cool Ive only found oneck with the new monsters in it.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Not sure if you guys heard or not, but it looks like a legal Slifer is finally out. I can't wait to get it in the TCG. As if that wasn't enough, they've made a card for The Creator God of Light, Horakhty! I never thought I'd see day, but it finally came. Source on Slifer - Source on Horakhty

We already knew since last December, actually ;)

And yeah I hope the TCG version of Osiris comes soon.
I don't care that much for Horakthy, I just want to complete the trio. If I got Horakhty, I'll consider that as a bonus :p

Status
Not open for further replies.