• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklord18

finsih building my 3 judgement dragon lightsworn deck.

finially Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier and Trap Dustshoot are ban.

and may i ask why call of the haunted is at 3?

CuriousHeartless

With all the Trap and Monster removal along with the fact that iff you treat it right when your opponent has one, you can use it to block out one of their S/T card zones, it really isn't as all-powerful as it used to be. I really see no reason why it should be even semi-limited anymore with how easy it is to get rid of or turn bad.

SmartD

I watched the first part of the Tag Duel episode in Zexal today. Shark's english name is Reginald and he teams up with Yuma to stop Scorch and Chills from stealing the legendary deck. Things got rough when Scorch summons his Number card. Can Yuma and Shark stop them?

Funny thing about Shark's real name, a character from GX also had that name.

~Ace

i can show you how

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I watched the first part of the Tag Duel episode in Zexal today. Shark's english name is Reginald and he teams up with Yuma to stop Scorch and Chills from stealing the legendary deck. Things got rough when Scorch summons his Number card. Can Yuma and Shark stop them?

I thought they kept Shark's name? Using the name Reginald is like killing Shark lol

CuriousHeartless

Reginald? What the? That is way too classy for Shark. Who thought that was a good idea, seriously?

darklord18

yeah come on for someone like shark that doesn't really suit him.

4kids bad choice of name please don't ruin kaito's name aka the guy who use photons.

Last edited:

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
The Forbidden/Limited List for March is finally revealed:

Forbidden Cards:

Glow-Up Bulb
Spore
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Trap Dustshoot

Limited Cards:

T.G. Striker
Agent of Mystery, Earth

Semi-Limited Cards

Marshmallon
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Emergency Teleport
Shien's Smoke Signal
Level Limit Area B
Torrential Tribute
Ultimate Offering
Reborn Tengu

No longer Limited:
Call of the Haunted

Source

Lot's of changes in here. Plants, T.G., and Fairies got hit, Trishula's gone, and Call of the Haunted is at 3. Why is Reborn Tengu in there? Will it come to Japan?

My deck... Ouch... I got a T.G. Hyper Librian today, but it's gonna be hard to summon Shooting Star... Very hard.

Golde

Always Searching~
Went against a Ninja deck the other day. Its got a pretty decent set up. Surprised me. I ended up taking it down with my Crystal Beasts, which rocked. Second game he got so irritated he summoned Black Rose Dragon to nuke the field. Then Heavy Stormed to get rid of all the spell monsters. Then he ended with a clear field and I summoned two Rainbow Dragons. That part was brutal.

I only have 1 Deck, E-heroes deck from 2008, I've bought some packs and traded a few cards but really my signature card is Elemental Hero Flame Wingman, cheesy but they serve me well!

I just brought my E-Hero deck back to college with me. It is good fun. I love how long they've been around and yet are still updated

The Xyz Monsters that will be in the Battle Pack are:

Number 39: Utopia
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
Grenosaurus
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
Wind-Up Zenmaister
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon
Gem-Knight Pearl

Interesting choices for the Battle Pack.

Love Pearl. Eh for everything else. This pack itself looks interesting though.

I've been thinking of rebuilding my E-Hero Deck, and i'm not sure how I want to make or what a good balance would be for this new 60 card deck so any ideas?

I have 4 cards I got after putting up my E-Hero Deck for a while but just never tested their usefulness in battle.

A Hero Lives
Phantom Magician
Elemental Hero Ice Edge
Elemental Hero Magma Neos

I've also thought about mixing in the Masked Heroes with the E-Heroes or if I should just make a seperate deck for the M-Heroes?

Mix. Definitely mix, IMO. Also, I've never really found any of those 4 helpful (maybe A Hero Lives, I can't remember what that one does). If you need help I have a relatively well set up deck.

The Forbidden/Limited List for March is finally revealed:

Forbidden Cards:

Glow-Up Bulb
Spore
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Trap Dustshoot

Limited Cards:

T.G. Striker
Agent of Mystery, Earth

Semi-Limited Cards

Marshmallon
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Emergency Teleport
Shien's Smoke Signal
Level Limit Area B
Torrential Tribute
Ultimate Offering
Reborn Tengu

No longer Limited:
Call of the Haunted

Source

Lot's of changes in here. Plants, T.G., and Fairies got hit, Trishula's gone, and Call of the Haunted is at 3. Why is Reborn Tengu in there? Will it come to Japan?

Love everything about this new list. EVERYTHING.

Welcome.

I found this at Target today:

http://i52.*******.com/15x8ldd.jpg

Taken with my brother's Iphone.

And I also got an Order of Chaos pack. Didn't get anything interesting though.

I found the same thing in Toys R' Us, except the giant card was Grenosaurus.

I opened my first OoC and HA05 packs Saturday. Nothing good (Laval Judgement Lord was the ScrRare in HA05)

But then some dude just abandoned like...all the common/rare cards in OoC. He didn't want him so I was all "score!" : D

finsih building my 3 judgement dragon lightsworn deck.

finially Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier and Trap Dustshoot are ban.

and may i ask why call of the haunted is at 3?

I would assume that its pretty easily gotten rid of (MST and whatnot) plus it takes up space if the monster isn't done in right. But idk. Whatever lol. Not complaining

Sam2010

Cheers
@Golde-I'm always looking for help, idea's, and suggestion's. For the past few years I've just been playing for fun, but since last fall I've been working on becoming a competitive player and try going to some cardshop tourney's. :)

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Belatedly:

Now, do you guys like the concept of Slifer Reds, Ra Yellows and Obelisk Blues? :)

Indifferent. I'm going to disagree with the person who said something about the ranks being the same all the time/an excuse for unwarranted arrogance and say this: compare the interactions between dorms in early GX with S3 or S4, and you will notice an enormous difference. The students stopped taking rank so seriously, at least in their interactions with others, because someone in Osiris Red of all dorms proved it didn't matter, and simultaneously brought it back up from being "that dorm where all the people on the verge of dropping out no one care about go to".

They don't care anymore either, so, indifferent.

...Man, every time I keep wanting to get back into the card game, I keep looking at everything new I'm not caught up with and my eyes just glaze right over. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get up to speed with the current game.

SkyKing

New Beginnings
I see that as the fun part of the game, sometimes all you need is a little bit of luck when your in tight spot to turn the match around. ;)

Golde

Always Searching~
Yeah and a deck with 60 cards basicly sucks

drawing the cards you need in a 50+ cards deck is also a miracle, though.

As Darkfire said, 40+ card decks can work just fine. It's better though in decks that can benefit from almost everything in them. If you're waiting for a certain card, then yeah, that's difficult, but if they have many different and unique ways of working, especially, then 40+ can be just fine. I'm working on one with just 40 and it sucks, I can't take any out but I need more. And considering the trump cards come out of the graveyard, which can be sent from the deck (plus there's a lot of hand destruction/recycling) I'm gonna have to add more. Which is fine.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Yeah, it kinda depends on the Deck, but most of the time, 45 is the max.

Well, my LS deck actually has more than 45 cards, just because of all the Milling and I don't want to Deck Out lol

I'm working on one with just 40 and it sucks, I can't take any out but I need more. And considering the trump cards come out of the graveyard, which can be sent from the deck (plus there's a lot of hand destruction/recycling) I'm gonna have to add more. Which is fine.

I'm curious, it looks like an interesting Deck, can you post it here?

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Ok guys, I am back to Serebiiforums. Let 's update:
*I am really looking forward to batling a Starter Deck Kaiba, as I found out about one in my school. The owner is a pretty good friend, but he doesn 't duel me :( .
*I bought Starter Deck Joey, but the card "Scapegoat" was missing. Them, I got it back to the retailer and they are going to get the problem to the distributor. Then I got another Pegasus decks.
*I am playing a lot of DN. My username in there is NerdKnight42.
*I found out the utility of a Gladiator Beast deck.
*I bought March Shonen Jump. Since the Shonen Jump isn 't much popular where I live, I have one of the few X-Saber Souza of, maybe, the whole country!

Last edited:

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Can't 50+ be an advantage for a mill deck, though? You don't get milled as fast, anyway, but it does lower your chances of drawing what you need. Might be solvable with a handful of search cards tossed in, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.