• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So I won some auctions and managed to get 120 cards. Only about 18 of those were rare, though. The rest were just random commons. I was extremely disappointed with the common cards because they were in poor condition; only two cards were in mint condition and will be joining my main collection (yes, I take card collecting very seriously). The rest will go in a box with the rest of the undesirable cards. I have hundreds of those cards, but no way of getting rid of them since nobody around here collects them aside from myself. Anyway, I also ordered one of those old Beckett magazines from 2008, mostly for nostalgic reasons. That's about it in terms of Yu-Gi-Oh! related stuff I've been doing.

SmartD

A little off topic, but today's my birthday. I got a gift card for Amazon.com from my grampa and used it buy Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 5 and other stuff. I also have two manga volumes at home as presents, but I can't open them yet. This is so cool.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I Ropav understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

May I join ?

Kaiserin

please wake up...
I think the problem is that Yu-Gi-Oh is less profitable than it used to be, more than it waning in popularity. It's definitely still popular, which is how they keep coming out with new stuff for even the older three series. It might depend where you go, though...

That reminds me that I picked up volume 1 of the Zexal manga at Connecticon. I need to give that a read.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Return of the Duelist Sneak Preview Promo:
http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/115268521/#comments

It looks like a pretty neat card.

Play it with something like Alexandrite Dragon and you can have two powerful level 4 monsters and the possibility to get out a Rank 4 monster, like Utopia (I like it. Ok?)

I'm thinking about getting a Crystal Beast deck. Not so hard to get, and also really nice, since I have some "stones" that were promos from a magazine I heard when I was a kid; One for each Crystal Beast.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I use to get cards but I have nobody to duel so I just watch the shows and play the games. I really like the friendship concept of yugioh.

SmartD

I got Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 5 in the mail today, along with other stuff I bought. I need the last two volumes of the original manga to complete the collection.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
I use to get cards but I have nobody to duel so I just watch the shows and play the games. I really like the friendship concept of yugioh.

Dueling Network

go on Ropav, make your deck, duel others
etcetc
i'll duel with ya if ya want?

Crawley007

I feel ya man, none of my friends on Dueling Network are ever on so I don't get to Duel as much anymore >.<

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I got Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 5 in the mail today, along with other stuff I bought. I need the last two volumes of the original manga to complete the collection.

That's great. I used to buy the manga all the time, but I lost interest in it after a while. I still purchase volumes from time to time (mostly for the promotional cards), but I'm not consistent about it.

Anyway, I'm thinking about getting this year's Starter Deck, mainly because I want the new Xyz monsters that come in that deck. I've also decided to print out some card checklists since I want to take inventory of some of the cards I have in my collection. I've already cataloged most of my old cards, but I need to make of list of all the newer cards.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Dueling Network

go on Ropav, make your deck, duel others
etcetc
i'll duel with ya if ya want?

whats that ?
Yah I know I have some good cards as well.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!

I have a limited edition of origanal manga volume 1. Shiny cover!

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Status
Not open for further replies.