• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I think my brother hid my deck and best cards I can't find them anywhere. Anyways I love making up different decks and surprising people.

Ah, that sucks. That's what happened to my PKMN cards, but my sibling didn't hide them. It's somewhere in my house :p
Well, I've been losing cards from my main deck anyway. And average of every duel, I lose 3 cards.
IDK what's happening. :O

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
My deck is really a "GO AND KILL EVERYTHING" deck. Though, it mostly fails at doing what it needs to do.

Spirit Reaper/Marshmallon kinda ruins that XD

Golde

Always Searching~
Yeah but you gotta remember that effects resolve backwards. Once he's targeted his effect activates, but if you, say, activated Compulsory Evacuation Device or Book of Moon, he'd be returned to hand or flipped face-down, respectively.

The best way is to not get over reaper. Pierce him to oblivion ;P

Also, I'm pumped to make a Madolche deck. It's been a while since I worked from the ground up on a deck. The last two I made were probably my synchro spam deck (which needs a lot of work atm) and my Gem-Knights. And I'm helping my friend with Spellcasters. Prophecy cards specifically. And Prophecy Destroyer is insane.

Crawley007

Yeah but you gotta remember that effects resolve backwards. Once he's targeted his effect activates, but if you, say, activated Compulsory Evacuation Device or Book of Moon, he'd be returned to hand or flipped face-down, respectively.

The best way is to not get over reaper. Pierce him to oblivion ;P

Also, I'm pumped to make a Madolche deck. It's been a while since I worked from the ground up on a deck. The last two I made were probably my synchro spam deck (which needs a lot of work atm) and my Gem-Knights. And I'm helping my friend with Spellcasters. Prophecy cards specifically. And Prophecy Destroyer is insane.

That IS very fun to do I must say but a lot of the most common decks don't use anything that pierces much.

Ooh speaking of the new Prophecy stuff..loads of people think it means Dark Magician Of Chaos is coming back...scary thought.

I'm so happy that none of my SUPER AWESOME CARDS THAT I JUST LOVE aren't gone, though some of them can't be summoned because I lost the cards they need to be summoned :(.

SmartD

I bought a Battle Pack blister pack on Sunday. It came with two packs. Here's what I got:

Starfoil Rare:
Needle Ceiling
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis

Rare
Cyber Jar
Grenosaurus

Common
Fiendish Chain
Fiend's Sanctuary
Asura Priest
Fabled Ashenveil
Blue Thunder T-45
Hyper Hammerhead

Pretty cool.

Golde

Always Searching~

I'm not a fan of any of these :\ I have a decently established Ninja deck, and none of the TCG exclusives from any pack really appeal to me, with the exception of White Dragon Ninja, which I still need to pick up sometime. But only because it's still a ninja and a dragon, so it's still affected by the traps. But it's not really a necessity. I like the Banishment card's effect, it's nifty, I MAY throw one in, but all around Meh. :\

I bought a Battle Pack blister pack on Sunday. It came with two packs. Here's what I got:

Starfoil Rare:
Needle Ceiling
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis

Rare
Cyber Jar
Grenosaurus

Common
Fiendish Chain
Fiend's Sanctuary
Asura Priest
Fabled Ashenveil
Blue Thunder T-45
Hyper Hammerhead

Pretty cool.
That's actually really good lol. I'm jealous, I usually have really good or really bad luck. And with BP01 cards, it's usually bad. I pulled a Tour Guide once, but I was only opening it for someone else. I was bummed, needless to say, lol.

Fiendish Chains are always useful, and I've been trying to pick up a Starfoil Tiras. I have my secret still, and I traded my last battle pack one (non-starfoil) when it was only 4-5 dollars for a Gold Rare Naturia Beast, which was 9-10.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
I'm not a fan of any of these :\ I have a decently established Ninja deck, and none of the TCG exclusives from any pack really appeal to me, with the exception of White Dragon Ninja, which I still need to pick up sometime. But only because it's still a ninja and a dragon, so it's still affected by the traps. But it's not really a necessity. I like the Banishment card's effect, it's nifty, I MAY throw one in, but all around Meh. :\

That's actually really good lol. I'm jealous, I usually have really good or really bad luck. And with BP01 cards, it's usually bad. I pulled a Tour Guide once, but I was only opening it for someone else. I was bummed, needless to say, lol.

Fiendish Chains are always useful, and I've been trying to pick up a Starfoil Tiras. I have my secret still, and I traded my last battle pack one (non-starfoil) when it was only 4-5 dollars for a Gold Rare Naturia Beast, which was 9-10.

Think about this bad luck
There are cards that go for lots of money right now, shrink has gone for $1,600 my dad used to have thousands of them xD
Eh well, just down to luck

So anyway, been duelling on DN and...mixed results as of yet, mostly down to how I can counter the synchros the opponent summons

Crawley007

Think about this bad luck
There are cards that go for lots of money right now, shrink has gone for $1,600 my dad used to have thousands of them xD
Eh well, just down to luck

So anyway, been duelling on DN and...mixed results as of yet, mostly down to how I can counter the synchros the opponent summons

Whoever bought Shrink for $1600 is a sucker :/ The most expensive card ever in the game has only been rarely over 100$.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Some cards came for me in the mail today. There were about 100 random cards from the newest sets. Unfortunately, the majority of them were from the newest Gold Series set (I think it's called Haunted Mine?). I got a bunch of worthless cards like Ryu Kokki, Vampire Lady, Red Ogre, Book of Life, et cetera, which was a disappointment. Still, about 20 of them were cards I didn't have yet, so I added them to my collection. The rest are going to stay in a separate box until I can figure out what to do with them. But yeah, that's it.

SmartD

I have this idea for the next World Championship game. Instead of adapting the anime, it should be an entirely new story with new characters in a different universe where the card game is known as we know it today. Something like WC08, but with human characters. And there should be cards created for the story, which are promo cards that come with the game. What do you think?

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Prize Card:
http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/120175116/#comments

That card will be tough to get for some duelists.

Like me, with my still-not-complete Blackwing deck. We all know that, someday, I will just make it be a Twilight deck by adding Lightsworns and getting rid of Ghiblis (they are totally unnecessary. Only have them because I don 't have many cards, like Shura, Vayu, Black Whirlwind, and Kalut. But I will get them someday)

Yosh208

I Yosh208, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
Im making a zombie deck, so I'm wondering if Vampire Genesis is a good card?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.