• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Im making a zombie deck, so I'm wondering if Vampire Genesis is a good card?

In my opinion: No. Hard to get out, not easy to get out if you don 't have more than one Vampire Lord on deck (don 't just buy the Structure Deck and try to have good duels. I've played him like, once, with my Structure Deck 2. If you want him out you will need good ways to search it (Not even Witch of the Black Forest works here), and good ways to keep a "regeneration against card effs but not against attacks" 2000 atk lv5 monster. I prefer Twilight Zombies instead. Try to get some Call of the Mummy. Pyramid Turtle is a need. And, Spirit Reaper can be rather funny to combo with Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower for milling the opponent

EDIT: Lord is quite good if you just get him destroyed by effs.

SmartD

I went to the comic book shop with the Duel Terminal with relatives today. I was gonna use the Duel Terminal there (I even brought my Duel Terminal card), but there was a Magic the Gathering tournament going on, and it looked crowded. Anyway I looked around and saw some cards under the glass case. I found a Number 32: Shark Drake in there. I considered getting one, but someone else was interested in it, so I left it alone so maybe he could get it. I decided to get a booster pack. I was going to get the Galactic Overlord pack until I saw the Ra-Yellow Mega Pack in the box, I got that pack instead because I haven't got that one yet. It was also the last pack they have. Here's what I got in the Ra-Yellow Mega Pack:

Card Blocker
Instant Fusion
Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude
Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger
Crystal Blessing
Overload Fusion
Yubel (I finally completed the Yubel set)
Kasha
Offering to the Snake Deity
Judgement Dragon
Cunning of the Six Samurai

I pulled some nice cards.

Yosh208

They are some good cards there, but is you can use hem, if you know what i mean. for example, kasha is for a zombie deck, and the crystal beast needs a crystal deck. Otherwise, Extremely good luck!

Crawley007

This is apparently the new Forbidden/Limited List, almost entirely confirmed..but there's still a tiny bit of room for it to be wrong.

Banned:
Future Fusion
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Limited:
Inzektor Hornet
Inzektor Dragonfly
Chaos Sorcerer
Ultimate Offering
Spore
Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Tsukuyomi
Evigishki Gustkraken

Semi-Limited:
Mirror Force
Hieratic Seal of Convocation
The Agent of Mystery - Earth
Reasoning
Rescue Rabbit
Tour Guide From the Underworld
E - Emergency Call
A Hero Lives
Pot of Duality
Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
Debris Dragon

Unlimited:
Level Limit - Area B
Magic Cylinder
Emergency Teleport
Marshmallon
Swords of Revealing Light
Necro Gardna
Destiny Draw

SmartD

This is apparently the new Forbidden/Limited List, almost entirely confirmed..but there's still a tiny bit of room for it to be wrong.

Banned:
Future Fusion

Limited:
Inzektor Hornet
Inzektor Dragonfly
Chaos Sorcerer
Ultimate Offering
Spore
Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity
Tsukuyomi
Evigishki Gustkraken

Semi-Limited:
Mirror Force
Reasoning
Rescue Rabbit
E - Emergency Call
A Hero Lives
Pot of Duality
Debris Dragon

Unlimited:
Level Limit - Area B
Magic Cylinder
Emergency Teleport
Marshmallon
Necro Gardna
Destiny Draw

If this list is real, then HERO and Cyber Dragon and other decks will be harder to play now.

About the Xyz Match Winner prizes, they're called Legendary Magician of Dark and Legendary Dragon of White.

Last edited:

Crawley007

If this list is real, then HERO and Cyber Dragon and other decks will be harder to play now.

About the Xyz Match Winner prizes, they're called Legendary Magician of Dark and Legendary Dragon of White.

I GUESS it's been 100% confirmed now apparently. HERO Decks didn't really get hit more than a slight annoyance, they're pretty much as good with 2 ECall as they were with 3. And not all versions even used A Hero Lives. Futue Fusion is ufortunate though.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist

Banned:
Future Fusion

Limited:
Inzektor Hornet
Inzektor Dragonfly
Chaos Sorcerer
Ultimate Offering
Spore
Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity
Tsukuyomi
Evigishki Gustkraken

Semi-Limited:
Mirror Force
Reasoning
Rescue Rabbit
E - Emergency Call
A Hero Lives
Pot of Duality
Debris Dragon

Unlimited:
Level Limit - Area B
Magic Cylinder
Emergency Teleport
Marshmallon
Necro Gardna
Destiny Draw

First of all, I can 't believe in such small number of changes. And, I don 't think Konami needs so much Stalls that is getting LLAB out of Forbidden/Limited too, with Marshmallon and Swords and Necro Gardna

Crawley007

First of all, I can 't believe in such small number of changes. And, I don 't think Konami needs so much Stalls that is getting LLAB out of Forbidden/Limited too, with Marshmallon and Swords and Necro Gardna

Small number of changes? This is as much if not more than we usually get, except maybe the BANNED portion there is often more than 2 cards.
LLAB is near useless now thanks to the game being based around XYZ now since they are unaffected.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War

Banned:
Future Fusion

Limited:
Inzektor Hornet
Inzektor Dragonfly
Chaos Sorcerer
Ultimate Offering
Spore
Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity
Tsukuyomi
Evigishki Gustkraken

Semi-Limited:
Mirror Force
Reasoning
Rescue Rabbit
E - Emergency Call
A Hero Lives
Pot of Duality
Debris Dragon

Unlimited:
Level Limit - Area B
Magic Cylinder
Emergency Teleport
Marshmallon
Necro Gardna
Destiny Draw

Tsukuyomi

Unbanned....

OH GOOD GOD

THAT CARD WAS AMAZING BACK IN THE GOOD OL' DAYS

It's going to be amazing now too :D

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Small number of changes? This is as much if not more than we usually get, except maybe the BANNED portion there is often more than 2 cards.
LLAB is near useless now thanks to the game being based around XYZ now since they are unaffected.

Ok, maybe not LLAB, but Marshmallon still creeps me out with its ability to burn combined with its troll ability, even though we have lots of cards that can deal with him now.

Crawley007

Tsukuyomi

Unbanned....

OH GOOD GOD

THAT CARD WAS AMAZING BACK IN THE GOOD OL' DAYS

It's going to be amazing now too :D

It's decent, but it isn't amazing like it was due to all the best cards to use it with are banned/limited still.

Plant and Blackwing and Agents are somewhat back too it seems.

This list is pretty much confirmed only because it's from a guy who has leaked past stuff with 100% accuracy up until now so he should be legit but there's still a chance.
I was hoping for a few other things to come off, like Bestiari @2 and Heavy Storm banned (okay maybe Storm doesn't deserve to be banned but I'm biased)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.