• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawley007

Gladiators are still good. you just have to use them right

Depends what you mean by good. They can hold their own but you will never see one even come in the top of a tournaent ever again until they get new support I can assure you.
They're slow as a snail compared to today's metagame.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/109326507/#comments

The Seal Of Orichalcos' full effect confirmed. It's effect changed a lot. It will be tricky to play this card.
Aww this got 'nerfed. And where's the line saying: "The loser of this Duel loses their soul." Lol.
"The once per duel" makes it even worse, too bad it wasn't "once per turn" or just removing the restriction completely would've helped.
It would've been cool if the eff wiped both fields of special summoned monsters upon activation.
Even with its once per turn protection your opponent can simply activate a field spell of their own and The Seal will be broken.

I could maybe see Malefics using it and Rock Stun could probably benefit from +500.

Does The Seal make an attack lock with two monsters with the same ATK?

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Gladiators are still good. you just have to use them right

no not gladiators D: sorry im not disagreeing or agreeing...i just hate the random go back to deck S***!...its annoying...

Crawley007

Aww this got 'nerfed. And where's the line saying: "The loser of this Duel loses their soul." Lol.
"The once per duel" makes it even worse, too bad it wasn't "once per turn" or just removing the restriction completely would've helped.
It would've been cool if the eff wiped both fields of special summoned monsters upon activation.
Even with its once per turn protection your opponent can simply activate a field spell of their own and The Seal will be broken.

I could maybe see Malefics using it and Rock Stun could probably benefit from +500.

VERY good question...I am guessing yes just because people are saying how good it would be in Rock Stun and don't their monsters have the same power mostly? Their 3 main Beaters anyway.

darklord18

ok konima were dose highly resistant to remove from the field mean being unable to be destory once per turn.

The Seal Of Orichalcos effect is jsut pain bad, though more playable than wing dragon of ra. least i can run it in my cyrstal beast deck.

Crawley007

ok konima were dose highly resistant to remove from the field mean being unable to be destory once per turn.

The Seal Of Orichalcos effect is jsut pain bad, though more playable than wing dragon of ra. least i can run it in my cyrstal beast deck.

It is by no means terribly bad..the only thing and I mean the ONLY thing stopping it from being good is the once per duel.

Crawley007

Gladiatorss need new traps and an xyz monster

Traps would be okay, but mostly need an Xyz or 2, and new monsters that can spam and go into them faster.
If the ever did make a GB Xyz, I bet the Xyz Materials would return to Deck instead of go to the grave. That would be beast.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah Xyz are need for some decks now plants,fairies, and etc...i kinda hate priority was gone played some games with my bf and i could take priority for some things XD it sucked....

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist

Nerfed? NERFED? They killed the card! ONCE PER TURN, it can't be destroyed by card effects. Pathetic. Your opponent will only need to think a bit more, but this card isn't as worth as I thought. I was thinking about a nasty Field Spell Card, almost indestructible, perfect for you to play with Malefics or Earthbound Immortals. But no, they gave it a random effect (opponent's attack control) and got rid of its power. Whilst a impervious to negation, destruction, and removal card is a bit too O.P., you can at least make it impervious to destruction for, IDK, 3 turns? Then you could do plays with Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite, this kind of stuff.

But I will stop bragging and tell a funny thing: I think I will have a Duel with my crush/platonic love (IDK) 's ex boyfriend, and this will be, as LittleKuriboh (as Yugi) said "Super-special-awesome". Since he uses a high atk monsters beatdown focused into opponent's monsters control and then bringing out Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End, but can't really get a good play with his actual Deck. I think it will be a clear victory to my Black-Winged babies, but let's see what he can pull out. The only thing I'm afraid about on his deck is Graceful Charity + Chaos Emperor Dragon, but it won't be exactly a huge deal. I'm working my way to Stardust Dragon. If I can get one before our battle and pull it out of the Extra Deck before he gets CED on field, or just play a Fiendish Chain, I will be able to win this and (kinda) humilliate him as a n00b, which I wouldn't do if he wasn't annoying so much my crush (no, it will not give me anything with her, it isn't a bet, it is just that, when I walk her home and state this, she will laugh, and that's incredibly nice)

Crawley007

Nerfed? NERFED? They killed the card! ONCE PER TURN, it can't be destroyed by card effects. Pathetic. Your opponent will only need to think a bit more, but this card isn't as worth as I thought. I was thinking about a nasty Field Spell Card, almost indestructible, perfect for you to play with Malefics or Earthbound Immortals. But no, they gave it a random effect (opponent's attack control) and got rid of its power. Whilst a impervious to negation, destruction, and removal card is a bit too O.P., you can at least make it impervious to destruction for, IDK, 3 turns? Then you could do plays with Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite, this kind of stuff.

But I will stop bragging and tell a funny thing: I think I will have a Duel with my crush/platonic love (IDK) 's ex boyfriend, and this will be, as LittleKuriboh (as Yugi) said "Super-special-awesome". Since he uses a high atk monsters beatdown focused into opponent's monsters control and then bringing out Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End, but can't really get a good play with his actual Deck. I think it will be a clear victory to my Black-Winged babies, but let's see what he can pull out. The only thing I'm afraid about on his deck is Graceful Charity + Chaos Emperor Dragon, but it won't be exactly a huge deal. I'm working my way to Stardust Dragon. If I can get one before our battle and pull it out of the Extra Deck before he gets CED on field, or just play a Fiendish Chain, I will be able to win this and (kinda) humilliate him as a n00b, which I wouldn't do if he wasn't annoying so much my crush (no, it will not give me anything with her, it isn't a bet, it is just that, when I walk her home and state this, she will laugh, and that's incredibly nice)

He's already a noob if he's using so many Banned cards..

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
I want to join. ^^
I SinnohAsh, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yugioh and not get off topic.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey there sinnoh ash and welcome :) hope you have fun talking about yugioh in general :)

edit: also guys im remaking the banners...to me they look horrible XD for what i can do now....for the front banner should be cool to have a aimation banner? should i make it zexal since its the newest series?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.