• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartD

I watched the latest episode of the Zexal dub. I think the Duel Coaster concept is pretty neat.

LizardonX

Banned
I watched the latest episode of the Zexal dub. I think the Duel Coaster concept is pretty neat.

The next iteration

CARD GAMES ON ROLLER COASTERS!!!!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I zombieoverkill12, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

hey and welcome to club and thanks for pledging too ;) and i haven't even watched any of zexal in such a long time :(

LizardonX

Banned
lord of tachyon galaxy will probably ruin the metagame. It completes fire fists bar chicken, introduces judgement day, and brings forth the suppressor dragons which spams rank 7s just as good as windups do rank 3s and hieratics used to do rank 6s..

I bet divine judgment, drago sac, and at least 2 suppressors will end up secret. Oh an cardinal commander.

SmartD

I watched "Roller Coaster Rampage" today. Anna and Nistro help Yuma duel against the Triad of Terror. Things are going to get really interesting.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I, ThePhoenixarisen9, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

welcome enjoy the yugioh disscussion of the club ^_^ i practically almost got all the pulls of zexal tin to thinking of it >.> i missing like 4 cards...

SmartD

What are your opinions on the new Incarnate Dragons from LTGY? They're making an impact in OCG tournaments. Will they make an impact in the TCG?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I'm more curious about the Prophecy, I want to see if almost every official tournaments in TCG will be "Prophecy VS Prophecy" or not after Judgment is released in TCG :p

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
I'm more curious about the Prophecy, I want to see if almost every official tournaments in TCG will be "Prophecy VS Prophecy" or not after Judgment is released in TCG :p

Wouldn't surprise me...

On another note, when Hidden Arsenal 7 comes out, do you think constellars and evilswarms will be any good? I tried constellars on DN, and they played fairly well, but i just wanted to know what you guys think.

EDIT: DN Name = Phoenix84

LizardonX

Banned
Evilswarm is the best anti meta deck there is right now. No prophecy, no incarnates(Broooken), not level 7 mermails, no fire fist synchros, no grapha...the list goes on and on.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Now to wait and see what Tewart and the rest of TCG department will do with Summoned Skull, Axe of Despair, Beast of Talwar, and a bunch of other "Archfiend" cards without "Archfiend" in their name :p

Status
Not open for further replies.