• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawley007

I've been thinking for the first time ever of switching decks temporarily to combat the new meta. Not sure yet, but the meta is annoying that's for sure. If I do switch, it would be to Gravekeepers with 3 Mind Crush mained!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Nobody I know even knows that Jaden and Yugi dueled but I bet they would have been disappointing anyways cause of the outcome I mean I didn't like it that much and I was a big fan of Yugi's duels. I think the writers shoulda given that duel three episodes instead of just two so that both duelists could use more cards and strategies. Seeing Neos attack Slifer at the end was cool tho. Do you watch Zexal too btw??

I don't watch Zexal anymore. I watched the first ten episodes and a few random ones after that, but I couldn't get into it. It's not that the series itself looked bad or anything; I just missed a lot of episodes and the thought of returning to the series after such a long hiatus is daunting imo. Plus if I'm being honest I don't like the protagonist. He just seems immature and too childish for my tastes, although that's probably because Yusei's seriousness is still fresh in my mind haha. I stan for Yusei.

so I have finished watching gx and watched the first ep of 5d and the question is would it be worth the time to watch the whole series. I just feel i would never get into it though I could be wrong.

Well I don't think it's fair to judge a series just by one episode. You should probably watch a few more episodes of 5D's and then decide whether you like it or not; personally I felt that the series didn't pick up steam until the Fortune Cup tournament, which starts at episode 15 if I remember correctly.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
So just went to my new walmart supercenter....and thanks to my new gram scale, ended up pulling myself a Big Eye and a Harpie Channler haha

Golde

Always Searching~
Lol Big Eye for trade? I need one of those :p

I need to give that a try then. I also wanted to see if calipers worked but as of yet they seem as if they do not.

I was also able to move like 4 Channelers this saturday. It was awesome.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So just went to my new walmart supercenter....and thanks to my new gram scale, ended up pulling myself a Big Eye and a Harpie Channler haha

ah really come on -_- i really want both of those actually i can use both...oh well my luck on that pack set is crappy...i normally pull good things but it depends on the pack...

ah really come on -_- i really want both of those actually i can use both...oh well my luck on that pack set is crappy...i normally pull good things but it depends on the pack...

I Charizard_Rulez84, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

lucky you ^_^ i never pull anything, i stopped buying along time ago, i stick to trading or buying what i need

Dreamy

so I have finished watching gx and watched the first ep of 5d and the question is would it be worth the time to watch the whole series. I just feel i would never get into it though I could be wrong. I might just skip it to zexal anyone here watch it and is it any good?

You should give it a shot, I really liked 5D's personally, but it just depends on your taste. I have watched every episode of Zexal so far, it's a little slow to get going and whatever you do don't skip any episodes, but it gets much better as it goes along.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman

Well here's my secret, I scale packs...it's actually really easy, if you can get yourself a small gram scale that can like fit in your pocket, then you can go to a place that just lets you grab packs on your own, ie. Walmart, Target. Super/Ultra/Ultimate/Secret rares weigh on average .1-.2 grams more than an average common or normal rare, which the scales pick up. So by scaling out packs, you can figure out the average weight of a pack, then you can see the packs that weigh more, and your odds of pulling higher rarities goes up.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/05/yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters-season-1-north.html#more

There's gonna be a Yu-Gi-Oh! season 1 box set coming out in September.

Oh, it's probably going to be the dubbed version. If it had been the original Japanese version I would have saved my pennies for it, but I loathe the dub. Still, I guess it's bound to sell well simply because of the nostalgia factor. Speaking of which, you'd think they'd animate Yu-Gi-Oh! R for the same reason, but they haven't. It's annoying since I liked that manga and I really wanted to see more of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! cast. *Goes and starts a petition to have Yu-Gi-Oh! R made into an anime*

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Scaling has to be done really carefully, some places actually put up security cameras near the pack of cards to prevent scaling.

In my place the packs are actually placed under/behind the counter, with the person in charge of the counter picking the pack, so you really can't choose which pack to keep, unless you buy the whole box.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Scaling has to be done really carefully, some places actually put up security cameras near the pack of cards to prevent scaling.

In my place the packs are actually placed under/behind the counter, with the person in charge of the counter picking the pack, so you really can't choose which pack to keep, unless you buy the whole box.

True that's why Walmarts and Targets are nice, they really don't care, I've scaled right in front of staff there before, they really don't know, and don't care. It's not like it's illegal to do anyways lol.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma

Haha! you did that too? I did that so i could get two emergency teleports and a Ultimate rare hyper psychic Blaster XD

Nightmareisalive

So a question to all that use ygopro. Have any of you had problems with the timer? Lately My timer has been running out in about 30 seconds and to anyone who has used pro would no that isn't enough time to get any combo's going. Also in my last duel the guy I was against used a deck which basically stalled for time.He went first and it was still his first turn it looked like he was about to deck out before I had my turn and I lost because I timed out even though I didn't have a go and it was his turn. The only thing I did was decide the level of the monster for the card reasoning which they used. Anyone else having these problems?

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
So a question to all that use ygopro. Have any of you had problems with the timer? Lately My timer has been running out in about 30 seconds and to anyone who has used pro would no that isn't enough time to get any combo's going. Also in my last duel the guy I was against used a deck which basically stalled for time.He went first and it was still his first turn it looked like he was about to deck out before I had my turn and I lost because I timed out even though I didn't have a go and it was his turn. The only thing I did was decide the level of the monster for the card reasoning which they used. Anyone else having these problems?

YGOpro tends to be kinda glitchy at times i'll admit, that's why there are so many constant updates. They are trying to work out all the bugs in their systems but there's a lot to do so obviously takes a long time to do. I would say if your having problems with it, increase the time limit to 5 minutes instead of 3, maybe that will give you a little longer to work with

Golde

Always Searching~
Well here's my secret, I scale packs...it's actually really easy, if you can get yourself a small gram scale that can like fit in your pocket, then you can go to a place that just lets you grab packs on your own, ie. Walmart, Target. Super/Ultra/Ultimate/Secret rares weigh on average .1-.2 grams more than an average common or normal rare, which the scales pick up. So by scaling out packs, you can figure out the average weight of a pack, then you can see the packs that weigh more, and your odds of pulling higher rarities goes up.

Actually I've done research and everywhere I've heard has said ultimates weigh about as much as a common. In fact, that was the whole reason I wanted to try using Calipers, as ultimate rares are noticeably thinner.

It also sucks because my store has gotten rid of all their individual packs, and carry only blister

Status
Not open for further replies.