• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
dracossack? more lucky then me getting a ghost stardust, unknowing that i might have not pulled it.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So I bought two packs of Tachyion with my scale, and ended up pulling that little rare card known as Dracossack!! Man If only my luck extended past Yugioh hah

awesome but funny thing when duelist revolution came out i pulled on my first try a pot of duality XD that time it was worth more then a draco sac, awesome pull there kunai ^_^ and glad to pull my second ultimate harpie channeler today XD I can put it in with my harpie deck now which already having two ultimate harpie queens, my harpie pet dragon and ultimate harpie pet baby dragon XD

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Well no worries, Yami bakura would be pretty interesting, but making a character deck to match him would be kinda hard I'd think, he didn't really get a lot of screen time

He has enough cards for a Deck, those ghost-themed Fiend-Type Normal monsters + Helpoemer + Dark Necrofear + Destiny Board cards. Add some generic Spell & Trap cards as well as cards that helps Normal monsters, and you have a Deck :p

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
awesome but funny thing when duelist revolution came out i pulled on my first try a pot of duality XD that time it was worth more then a draco sac, awesome pull there kunai ^_^ and glad to pull my second ultimate harpie channeler today XD I can put it in with my harpie deck now which already having two ultimate harpie queens, my harpie pet dragon and ultimate harpie pet baby dragon XD

Pshhh, you may of had the good pull back then but I have it now lol and althought your harpies are impressive, I'll still enjoy my Dracossack lol

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
i guess im not the only one who gets good pulls. i always get exactly what i need in a pack, and i dont scale.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
i guess im not the only one who gets good pulls. i always get exactly what i need in a pack, and i dont scale.

Honestly I hate leaving things up to chance, I prefer certainty, as much as possible, so if there's a technique I can use to increase that certainty of pulling a good card, eh call it a preference, but just how i like things haha.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Pshhh, you may of had the good pull back then but I have it now lol and althought your harpies are impressive, I'll still enjoy my Dracossack lol

LOL in my opinion that card soon will be reprinted like the rest and go down...i have no need to pull it so it doesn't matter to me XD but still congrats...also thanks i love my harpies ^_^

TheGreaterLucario

I TheGreaterLucario, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hello, guys and girls. I've kinda' kept up with YuGiOh over the years, but only recently have I started (well, re-started is more like it) collecting the cards, so I may need opinions on cards and startegies from time to time. Anyways, it's great to (hopefully) be a member of the club!

LOL in my opinion that card soon will be reprinted like the rest and go down...i have no need to pull it so it doesn't matter to me XD but still congrats...also thanks i love my harpies ^_^

they reprint every good card these days but makes it easy for cheaper players such as myself since i use a 30$ deck lol but still does well :p

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
they reprint every good card these days but makes it easy for cheaper players such as myself since i use a 30$ deck lol but still does well :p

That's what happens when a company wants to make more money, you take a card that's up in everyone's face, and reprint it to spur sales.

SmartD

I watched Change of Hart today. Did anyone watch it too? Now Hart has Kite's Numbers. But Yuma broke the link between Hart and Vetrix, so that's good.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I watched Change of Hart today. Did anyone watch it too? Now Hart has Kite's Numbers. But Yuma broke the link between Hart and Vetrix, so that's good.

very sure it was Vector who took Kaito's Numbers

Hello, guys and girls. I've kinda' kept up with YuGiOh over the years, but only recently have I started (well, re-started is more like it) collecting the cards, so I may need opinions on cards and startegies from time to time. Anyways, it's great to (hopefully) be a member of the club!

Hi :)

Mr Dragon

Crazy Dude
I Mr Dragon, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yu-Gi-Oh! and not get off topic.

Anyway, my Dueling Network name is Mist3rDragon.

I have been watching more of ZEXAL recently and have been thoroughly not enjoying it. I am missing 5ds in the most definite sense, it'll probably pick up soon enough though - GX did.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
hey guys. i was wondering if anyone does shipping trades? i could use a couple cards that are kinda rare in my deck, and would love some help. thanks!

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
hey guys. i was wondering if anyone does shipping trades? i could use a couple cards that are kinda rare in my deck, and would love some help. thanks!

What are you looking for? I could probably get most anything at my locals if i really need to

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Numbers, like Machu Mech, Acid Golem of Destruction, Dyson Sphere, and Heraldic King Genome Heritage, then the Type E-Hero fusions, and Brionic

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Numbers, like Machu Mech, Acid Golem of Destruction, Dyson Sphere, and Heraldic King Genome Heritage, then the Type E-Hero fusions, and Brionic

You know Brionac is banned right? and I have machu mechs, dyson spheres and some e hero stuff

Golde

Always Searching~
I certainly don't deny the fact that using calipers can be effective, but me and Gram (my scale's name) work well together, and I trust him haha

yeah I know I just happen to have a pair of calipers and have been trying my luck there. I would probably prefer the scale.

So I bought two packs of Tachyion with my scale, and ended up pulling that little rare card known as Dracossack!! Man If only my luck extended past Yugioh hah

Does your store have individuals or do you buy blister packs?

Well I'm going to worlds so my 30 dollar decks don't work well ;D

Got a Judgement Day and I'll make sure ya get it all haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.