• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Does your store have individuals or do you buy blister packs?

Well I'm going to worlds so my 30 dollar decks don't work well ;D

You're going to worlds? o.o wow, better duelist than me haha and yes my stores sell individual packs

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
You're going to worlds? o.o wow, better duelist than me haha and yes my stores sell individual packs

actually you can go to worlds as a normal person i thought but you have to pay some money for it...i get though you can get into free i think with a special pass but you excluded from alot of things though...if i rememeber correctly...some packs give you a free pass but they expire after awhile...i got like 4 or 5 of them before but i never used them...i still think golde is actually playing i the tournament though...

edit: i think im thing of regionals now >.<

also i will be appointing kunai to take notes of both duel network and yugioh pro accounts for the front posts so you guys can mingle on those sites for dueling...he will help me out with this club...think of him as my co-leader...

Last edited:

Crawley007

Just two months before Forbidden/Limited List comes around again. Everyone always talks about what they want Forbidden or Limited but does anyone have any hopes of any cards they want OFF the List in September? Personally I just want T.G. Striker and Gladiator Beast Bestiari. The former being much more likely than the latter unfortunately.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Cyber-Stein going Limited would be interesting to see. With the exception of HERO decks, people very rarely use Fusions nowadays (maybe only as Xyz Material at most), and 5000 LP is actually a very steep cost if you think about it. Would people pay 5000 LP just for a single Xyz Material? And even in the case of HERO decks, they have other easy ways to call their Fusions, it's not like they need something with a cost as steep as that.

At first I would like to see TER returning to Unlimited while keeping Metamorphosis banned, but then I remember Instant Fusion -_-

And....anyone know why did they put Burial from a Different Dimension on Limited? I don't think there's anything dangerous or even an OTK/FTK involving it.....not to mention banishing being not that common anyway.

Crawley007

Cyber-Stein going Limited would be interesting to see. With the exception of HERO decks, people very rarely use Fusions nowadays (maybe only as Xyz Material at most), and 5000 LP is actually a very steep cost if you think about it. Would people pay 5000 LP just for a single Xyz Material? And even in the case of HERO decks, they have other easy ways to call their Fusions, it's not like they need something with a cost as steep as that.

At first I would like to see TER returning to Unlimited while keeping Metamorphosis banned, but then I remember Instant Fusion -_-

And....anyone know why did they put Burial from a Different Dimension on Limited? I don't think there's anything dangerous or even an OTK/FTK involving it.....not to mention banishing being not that common anyway.

Cyber Stein still is way too OTK making though. 5000 LP is a steep cost, but LP don't matter if you're going to win that turn. Back when it was Banned you would just summon Blue Eyes Ultimate or something and use Megamorph and that is an OTK right there. It would be less dangerous now what with all the counters to everything and Veiler and such but still can't see that happening.

Thousand Eyes Restrict on the other hand very possible. The thing people used to do with that was with Tsukyomi I think and that combo is way too slow nowadays. But true, there is Instant Fusion now...so I dunno.

Burial makes Mezuki, Plague, Vayu and future cards that use the same mechanic essentially free. I think Zombies and Vayu Turbo were reasons.

Huh. This is a pretty neat place for questions such as yours: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Reasons_why_cards_are_Forbidden/Limited

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Cyber Stein still is way too OTK making though. 5000 LP is a steep cost, but LP don't matter if you're going to win that turn. Back when it was Banned you would just summon Blue Eyes Ultimate or something and use Megamorph and that is an OTK right there. It would be less dangerous now what with all the counters to everything and Veiler and such but still can't see that happening.

yeah, I just remembered Dark Hole is currently Limited. Clear the field, drop Stein, then assuming you still have enough LP, go for BEUD + Megamorph, then go for an OTK.

Maybe if Dark Hole goes back to being banned, we can try testing Stein in Limited for a format.....

And I admit I completely forgot Megamorph exist. Such a classic card XD

Also, Trap Dustshoot in Limited? Assuming MST remains at 3......

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
holy **** cyberstien is so broken >.> i don't even thing that thing will ever come back >.< as for the new list i want to see how much of the prophecy deck gets cut cuaz i really want to build that deck still not cuaz of competitive play just i like spellcasters...

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Speaking of Prophecy deck, I find it hilarious how even Konami admitted Judgment's effect is an overkill, yet they printed it anyway.

Somehow I doubt other TCG will even allow a card with such level of power to get a print.

Anyway, when do you think Konami will start hitting E-Drags? Next March list?

SmartD

Is anyone looking foward to Yuma and Vetrix's duel in the dub? It won't be on until next weekend, but I'm gonna watch it.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Is anyone looking foward to Yuma and Vetrix's duel in the dub? It won't be on until next weekend, but I'm gonna watch it.

Well I don't, since I'm watching the sub instead, but I think anyone strictly watching the dub will wait for that ;)

Mr Dragon

Crazy Dude

Thousand Eyes Restrict on the other hand very possible. The thing people used to do with that was with Tsukyomi I think and that combo is way too slow nowadays. But true, there is Instant Fusion now...so I dunno.

Burial makes Mezuki, Plague, Vayu and future cards that use the same mechanic essentially free. I think Zombies and Vayu Turbo were reasons.

Huh. This is a pretty neat place for questions such as yours: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Reasons_why_cards_are_Forbidden/Limited

Too much can stop Cyber Stein, and considering how steep at 5000 lp cost is...

Also, with Azure-Eyed Maiden and Risebell, you can do an easier OTK.

Crawley007

Too much can stop Cyber Stein, and considering how steep at 5000 lp cost is...

Also, with Azure-Eyed Maiden and Risebell, you can do an easier OTK.

Loads of things can stop everything. Point is, you don't always draw/get what you want and if you don't, Cyber Stein will wreck you. Still HIGHLY unlikely to ever come off the list.

Mr Dragon

Crazy Dude
Loads of things can stop everything. Point is, you don't always draw/get what you want and if you don't, Cyber Stein will wreck you. Still HIGHLY unlikely to ever come off the list.

Look, Cyber Stein cannot do a OTK to me under the following circumstances:

1) I have a monster summoning, attacking or effect negation card.

2) You have <5000 LP

3) You do not have Limiter Removal in hand, which is limited.

4) I have 1 or more monsters with more than 1000 ATK or DEF

Then, there's the fact that if you fail to OTK, then you have a good chance of loosing.

Cyber Stein was OP at the time of early GX but now it's just too risky.

Crawley007

Look, Cyber Stein cannot do a OTK to me under the following circumstances:

1) I have a monster summoning, attacking or effect negation card.

2) You have <5000 LP

3) You do not have Limiter Removal in hand, which is limited.

4) I have 1 or more monsters with more than 1000 ATK or DEF

Then, there's the fact that if you fail to OTK, then you have a good chance of loosing.

Cyber Stein was OP at the time of early GX but now it's just too risky.

That's entirely the point. You either definitely win or lose when going for an OTK. That is NOT healthy for the game. Plus OTKing isn't the only thing it can do. Plus it limits what Fusions can be made in the future if unbanned. It will never come off the list in my opinion lol but that's cool if you believe it will.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I do agree with crawly though cyberstien is really good still for otking that thing can bring any fusion out including five headed dragon...yes you may not have the greatest hand in the world mr. dragon but the problem is that is the risk of having a deck like that for otking its completely normal...its like having a complete win counter deck like someone pulled on me saying it was counter fairies which it was all counter traps mostly...it practically negated everything you tried to do while using three fairies to draw cards after a counter trap activates...i know for sure there was a way to stop it but my deck never was built to fight that competitively so i lost but im going off topic what im trying to say but i know for cyberstien will never come off the list cuaz it can be abused still really crazy if it was as with limit removal try to negate that and you know that people as well have monster effects,counter traps, and spells to stop that as well on the your side right just saying as well so cyberstien can still active >.> as well as your saying then paying half life points is bad but we do that for solemn judgement and also solemn warning you pay 2000 life points to negate special summoning and etc?...its just your trying to defend a card with strange logic as well..no offense...i do respect on opinion but i have to agree on crawly on this one...i may not know the correct deck build for a cyberstien otk deck but i do get the concept how it kinda goes...plus like crawley said it can limit the fusions can be made in the future if unbanned but in the end its nice to see someone fight in what they believe in ;) but bit tired when posting this so if i make some mistakes of what im trying to say my bad...

Last edited:

Mr Dragon

Crazy Dude
That's entirely the point. You either definitely win or lose when going for an OTK. That is NOT healthy for the game. Plus OTKing isn't the only thing it can do. Plus it limits what Fusions can be made in the future if unbanned. It will never come off the list in my opinion lol but that's cool if you believe it will.

It wouldn't be played though, therefore it really doesn't matter.

Crawley007

It wouldn't be played though, therefore it really doesn't matter.

Lol it would be played alright. Everything is at first but I can agree people would give up on it after a while of getting unlucky with it. Then people would just tech it in certain decks as it is easily splashable in some which is just as bad. Then a new Fusion to ause with it would come out and it would be broken again. Just no.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.