• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
why must konami give prophecy MORE support? i hope there arent going to be new dragon rulers.

Meh that card was out for a long time but before now people thought it was useless.

Golde

Always Searching~
Im liking Battle Pack 2 a lot. There were a ridiculous amount of good reprints, and it lowered a lot of things in value that I really needed. It was a really good pack all in all

I'm fine-tuning my deck for Nats right now. I'm having trouble in the Prophecy Mirror-Match I've learned this weekend. I actually took my Priestesses out. It feels weird lol.

I can't wait for World of Prophecy to come out. Its going to make the deck even more fun I think :p

As for Madolche's, I personally use the E-Teleport variant. First turn Beast hurts, especially against Prophecys. Good stuff.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
seems kinda useless. you could disrupt with it i guess.

Seems pretty damn good.

Fire Fists will love this card. One card synchro into this baby.

I'll probably try to run it in Fableds.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
For how I play, I wouldn't use it. I think the best JUMP promos were the Tourney Legal Gods, Gimmick Puppet of Strings, Black Ship of Corn, and the Kazuki Takahahsi signed Dark Magician.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
got an on sale pack of the shining darkness. i got a black winged dragon!

SmartD

I watched The Countdown Begins today. Is anyone looking forward to three-part duel between Yuma, Shark, and Kite vs Dr. Faker in the dub next weekend? I know I am.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
could i get a link to the episode? i wanna see if zexal got better.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm almost to the point of the Dr. Faker vs. Yuma/Kaito/Shark duel myself (I'm watching the original version though, not the dub), and so far I must admit that perhaps I jumped the gun on Zexal. I mean I still think it has flaws and I think DM and 5D's were definitely better, but Zexal has managed to be slightly better than GX, which is a good thing. I have a love/hate relationship with Yuma (his clumsiness and friendship speeches irk me, but he's a nice kid underneath it all), and I love secondary characters like Cathy and III and Gauche (don't know their English names). My only real complaint is that it took a while for the plot to pick up, and most of the WDC seemed like filler.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
The place is dying. time for a topic!

What are your 2 favorite Archtypes from Hidden Arsenal pack?

Mine will have to be....
tumblr_mfwtgnzuXn1rag24so1_500.jpg

Gustos and Gishkis! I would say Dragunity, but the main deck is a structure deck, so yeah. anyways i like the concept of recycling in decks, and the Gustos do it to activate effects, while Gishkis have the effect of sending cards back into the deck, hopind to draw it again instead of a compulse saving you for only one turn in some cases.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Dragunity is the best! I have never lost with my dragunity deck :3
I love Arma Leyvaten he is so amazing <3

I know what you mean. I had a 50 win streak with my Dragunity deck on YGO Pro and Dueling network duels it was awesome! the LAD loop is amazing!

Yveltal96

A little more human
I know what you mean. I had a 50 win streak with my Dragunity deck on YGO Pro and Dueling network duels it was awesome! the LAD loop is amazing!

It is! I love doing that, it irritates my brother so much XD He eventually resorted to a deck that removes my cards from play, but I forget how I countered that >.>
Idk, it's been a long time since I played yugioh

TheGreaterLucario

Just bought my first 2 boosters of the new War of the Giants Battle Packs Friday. Out of the second one I managed to pull..... wait for it..... Slifer the Sky Dragon! New, tourney-legal, AND has its effect from the anime (at least I think). Let's see.... has to be tribute summoned by tributing 3 monsters.... summon cannot be negated.... upon its summoning, no cards or effects can be activated.... if a monster is normal or special summoned to your opponent's side of the field in face-up attack position, it loses 2000 attack points, and if that monster's attack is reduced to 0 because of this, it is destroyed.... and, obviously, Slifer gains 1000 attack and defense for each card in your hand.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
i saw bp2 boosters but i got an on sale shining darkness pack. im gonna make chaos blackwing with this new blackwing dragon.

I watched The Countdown Begins today. Is anyone looking forward to three-part duel between Yuma, Shark, and Kite vs Dr. Faker in the dub next weekend? I know I am.

Let me guess Yuuma will beat Faker after going into ZEXAL mode. I haven't watched that much of the anime but I know that Yuuma's favourite way to win is by 'overlaying' himself with Astral and to use that shining draw thing to win even tho its practically cheating because he manipulates his deck when ever he uses that special draw power. That's the most obvious use of plothax that I've ever seen.

The place is dying. time for a topic!

Lmao how was the thread dying when other people had already posted today? Talk about trying to draw attention to your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.