• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreaterLucario

OK, I just got a rather nice Dragon card today! It's Montage Dragon, and it's effect gives it the potential to be quite powerful:

Basically, to summon it, you have to send 3 monsters from your hand to the Graveyard. Its Attack is equal to the combined level of the monsters discarded x300. Discard 2 level 5 monsters and it's already got the power of a Blue-Eyes. GOD FORBID you discard 3 Blue-Eyes- that'd make Montage Dragon a 7200 Attack-point beatstick!

Not to mention the fact that you could tie that in with effect monsters whose effects trip upon being sent to the graveyard.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I bought a couple LotV packs today because hey, I can't possibly get doubles from a new set, right? Right?! I was going through the cards and I stumbled upon, get this, a white card! It acts like a fusion monster, but doesn't need Polymerization! They should totally make an entire season of the anime based around this new type of card! I also got a couple Ghostrick cards and something called Sirenorca, which starts off with "If you control both Fish and Winged Beast-Type monsters..." Is there some sort of super deck utilizing both those types of monsters that I'm unaware of? A sort of Fishborg/Harpie OTK deck?

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
So I just signed up for Duel Network but I could use a little help getting started.

scizor64

"sciz"
So I just signed up for Duel Network but I could use a little help getting started.

Its all manual which makes things a little bit difficult to get used to. For example, lets say you want to tribute summon a monster like Blue-Eyes White Dragon. This requires two tributes as you probably know. Instead of doing it for you the system requires you to send two monsters to the graveyard and THEN you place Blue-Eyes on the field using the normal summon tab located on the card when you hover over it. I'd be happy to give you a practice session using it.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Its all manual which makes things a little bit difficult to get used to. For example, lets say you want to tribute summon a monster like Blue-Eyes White Dragon. This requires two tributes as you probably know. Instead of doing it for you the system requires you to send two monsters to the graveyard and THEN you place Blue-Eyes on the field using the normal summon tab located on the card when you hover over it. I'd be happy to give you a practice session using it.

Great.

Also I'll probably be making alot more posts here now that I have Duel Network.

LizardonX

Banned
Devpro is leagues ahead of DN. Use that instead. It's just a better system although some don't like it because you need a download.

SmartD

Watched the new Zexal dub episode today. We're in the biggest moment of the plot. Let's see how it turns out in the dub.

TheGreaterLucario

Hey guys, I have a question on the workings of the trap card "Scrap-Iron Scarecrow". Its text says that when an opponent's monster launches an attack, negate the attack, then flip SIS back to being face-down. Herein the question lies: Can you only activate it once during your opponent's Battle Phase, or can you, say, if your opponent attacks with three separate monsters, trip SIS for all three?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hey guys, I have a question on the workings of the trap card "Scrap-Iron Scarecrow". Its text says that when an opponent's monster launches an attack, negate the attack, then flip SIS back to being face-down. Herein the question lies: Can you only activate it once during your opponent's Battle Phase, or can you, say, if your opponent attacks with three separate monsters, trip SIS for all three?

It only negates one attack per turn, so once it's set by its own effect, it can't be activated again in the same turn.

Anyway, my order of Legacy of the Valiant cards arrived earlier than expected. I'm really eager to make a Gorgonic deck for fun.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
Anyway, my order of Legacy of the Valiant cards arrived earlier than expected. I'm really eager to make a Gorgonic deck for fun.

You'll have to tell me how that goes. I went through the wiki's itinerary and saw new rock cards and thought "could they be useful in some sort of offensive rock deck, combining Gorgonic, Koaki Meiru, Chronamaly, and other cards?"

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I bought a couple LotV packs today because hey, I can't possibly get doubles from a new set, right? Right?! I was going through the cards and I stumbled upon, get this, a white card! It acts like a fusion monster, but doesn't need Polymerization! They should totally make an entire season of the anime based around this new type of card!

lol

and the dub should totally butcher it by cutting the last arc out :D

something called Sirenorca, which starts off with "If you control both Fish and Winged Beast-Type monsters..." Is there some sort of super deck utilizing both those types of monsters that I'm unaware of? A sort of Fishborg/Harpie OTK deck?

Kamishiro Twins deck is the only thing I can think of.

I Ray Koya, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hello :)

All dark magician fans rejoice, DM now gets an xyz to compete with BEWD getting a synchro.

.......yep, I was right, I KNEW that pose. It's yet another pose taken from the manga.

Lorde

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140131194208/yugioh/images/b/b5/Dragpre.png

Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight is on the Dragons of Legend pack cover, so that means the Legendary Dragons cards might appear in the set. Interesting.

*Faints* Omg, I'm officially excited for this pack. I hope it has tons of other Doma arc cards that were never printed, but it should be worth it for the Legendary Dragons alone. Of course, they'll likely be the money cards of the set so they'll end up being expensive, but I'll save some money in the meantime because I need all three Legendary Dragons and Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight for my collection.

TheGreaterLucario

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140131194208/yugioh/images/b/b5/Dragpre.png

Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight is on the Dragons of Legend pack cover, so that means the Legendary Dragons cards might appear in the set. Interesting.

THANK YOU! The Legendary Dragons are amongst the cards that I've wanted them to print most!

......On a different note, today I sold the High Priestess of Prophecy I pulled from a War of the Giants: Round 2 pack. I bought another WotG:R2 pack today and pulled....... ANOTHER High Priestess of Prophecy. Not bad, considering they go for around $18 a pop.

I also bought a few cards from someone at school, one of them being White Horned Dragon. Boy does that thing seem like it'll be useful in helping against decks that use tons of spell cards. The others I bought were Dark Horus, Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv. 4, and Magna Drago. They also threw in a Fusion Sage for free!

THANK YOU! The Legendary Dragons are amongst the cards that I've wanted them to print most!

......On a different note, today I sold the High Priestess of Prophecy I pulled from a War of the Giants: Round 2 pack. I bought another WotG:R2 pack today and pulled....... ANOTHER High Priestess of Prophecy. Not bad, considering they go for around $18 a pop.

high priestess of prophecy? more like high priestess of profit...cy

baddumm tss!

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I want those so much...omg, I'm so ecited for that pack, the next Gold Series, and Primal Origins (Galaxy lover+BAF Galaxy support=happy life) XD

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
I got a topic question(s). Which is your favorite from the monster types (Normal, Effect, Fusion, Ritual, Synchro, XYZ) and which one do you enjoy using most?

XYZ because they're easier to summon then Synchro's.

Lorde

I got a topic question(s). Which is your favorite from the monster types (Normal, Effect, Fusion, Ritual, Synchro, XYZ) and which one do you enjoy using most?

I like Synchro Monsters quite a bit because they were revolutionary imo. I also like Xyz Monsters more now than I did before, probably because I have many at the moment and I've been watching more of ZEXAL which makes Xyz Monsters more appealing. In general though, I tend to rely on my main deck the most, so Effect Monsters are my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.