• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreaterLucario

high priestess of prophecy? more like high priestess of profit...cy

baddumm tss!

I see what you did there. I also added to my deck just now a couple cards from that Round 2 pack: The Golden Apples (Trap card, when you take battle damage while you control no monsters, gain life points equal to the battle damage you took. Then Special Summon 1 Malus Token (Fiend/Dark/Lv 1/ ATK ?/ DEF ?). It's ATK and DEF are equal to the amount of life points you gained.) and....umm...... Graceful Charity, I think. (Spell, you draw 3 cards, then discard 2)

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
and....umm...... Graceful Charity, I think. (Spell, you draw 3 cards, then discard 2)

FYI, Graceful Charity is banned/Forbidden. Unless you play with banned cards allowed, that is.

Also, just curious, have you read my post on last page (page 153), third post from above (post #3803)?

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140131194208/yugioh/images/b/b5/Dragpre.png

Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight is on the Dragons of Legend pack cover, so that means the Legendary Dragons cards might appear in the set. Interesting.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DMGtDK is finally getting printed :D

TheGreaterLucario

FYI, Graceful Charity is banned/Forbidden. Unless you play with banned cards allowed, that is.

Also, just curious, have you read my post on last page (page 153), third post from above (post #3803)?

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DMGtDK is finally getting printed :D

Yeah, I saw your post, but the only one of those Rank 8's that I have In Heiratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis. Also, Radius was one of the cards I removed to make room for the ones I recently added.

Edit: Actually, going back and looking at your post, some of cards I removed were amongst the ones you had issues with. (Skilled White Magician, Radius the Half-Moon Dragon, Buster Blader, Lightray Daedalus). Zolga is useful for tribute summoning really any card that needs tributes, and the Photon Leos are for summoning Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. Plus, their effect is somewhat useful if your opponent lets on that they have something nasty waiting in their hand. The Armed Dragons are decent, and I've never had the problem with them that you brought up. (The only problem I've had so far is drawing Lv. 7 but not seeming to be able to draw Lv. 5. Plus, if worse comes to worse, I can discard Lv. 7 to help summon Montage Dragon.)

Last edited:

SmartD

Some news:

Next JUMP promo:
http://www.ygorganization.com/tcg-new-shonen-jump-promo/

TCG Cyber Dragon Structure Deck:
http://www.ygorganization.com/tcg-cyber-dragon-revolution-spoiler-list/#more-4049

Transmodify is omitted in the TCG Cyber Dragon Structure Deck.

Dark Magician of Illusions effect:

http://www.ygorganization.com/ocg-dark-magician-of-illusions-reveal/

The only Rank 6 Spellcasters available are Norito, The Moral Leader and Magi Magi Magician Gal. There should have more Rank 6 Spellcasters available.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Zolga is useful for tribute summoning really any card that needs tributes, and the Photon Leos are for summoning Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. Plus, their effect is somewhat useful if your opponent lets on that they have something nasty waiting in their hand. The Armed Dragons are decent, and I've never had the problem with them that you brought up. (The only problem I've had so far is drawing Lv. 7 but not seeming to be able to draw Lv. 5. Plus, if worse comes to worse, I can discard Lv. 7 to help summon Montage Dragon.)

Zolga....it's a fine card, but as long as you can keep REDMD on the field, you'll never need to Tribute Summon the stronger dragons, rendering Zolga almost useless, unless you really need that LP gain.

If you just want monsters as Tribute to SS GEPD, don't use Photon Leo. You can't get it into the field quickly, since your Deck isn't revolving around GEPD, also, Leo itself is a Beast, while all your cards that facilitates quick SS-ing, like REDMD and Flute, only SS Dragons. REDMD can also SS GEPD if you want to.
And I'm sure you should already know this, you don't even need to use Photon monsters as Tribute, GEPD only needs any monster with 2000+ ATK. So for the Tributes you can use Cyber Dragon, Rabidragon, Wattaildragon, or even BEWD. Basically, you don't need Leo because you already have enough fodder for GEPD. Tributing other Dragons are good if you need some Dragons in the Graveyard for Dragon's Mirror.....which I just noticed is not in your Deck. Dragon's Mirror is useful for Dragon decks since it lets you Fusion Summon your Five-Headed Dragon using materials from the Graveyard.

.....and drawing LV7 but not having LV5 is one of the problems I'm talking about, so yes, you did have the problem I brought up :p

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Some news:

Next JUMP promo:
http://www.ygorganization.com/tcg-new-shonen-jump-promo/

TCG Cyber Dragon Structure Deck:
http://www.ygorganization.com/tcg-cyber-dragon-revolution-spoiler-list/#more-4049

Transmodify is omitted in the TCG Cyber Dragon Structure Deck.

Dark Magician of Illusions effect:

http://www.ygorganization.com/ocg-dark-magician-of-illusions-reveal/

The only Rank 6 Spellcasters available are Norito, The Moral Leader and Magi Magi Magician Gal. There should have more Rank 6 Spellcasters available.

I'm glad I didn't subscribe to Shonen Jump then; I think there are enough BEWD variations already and I wouldn't want to get yet another version of that card as a promo. Anyway, I'm excited for the new Cyber Dragon themed Structure Deck. I only need a couple of cards like Cyber Twin Dragon and Cyber Valley, and I suppose an extra copy of Limiter Removal wouldn't hurt.

TheGreaterLucario

Zolga....it's a fine card, but as long as you can keep REDMD on the field, you'll never need to Tribute Summon the stronger dragons, rendering Zolga almost useless, unless you really need that LP gain.

If you just want monsters as Tribute to SS GEPD, don't use Photon Leo. You can't get it into the field quickly, since your Deck isn't revolving around GEPD, also, Leo itself is a Beast, while all your cards that facilitates quick SS-ing, like REDMD and Flute, only SS Dragons. REDMD can also SS GEPD if you want to.
And I'm sure you should already know this, you don't even need to use Photon monsters as Tribute, GEPD only needs any monster with 2000+ ATK. So for the Tributes you can use Cyber Dragon, Rabidragon, Wattaildragon, or even BEWD. Basically, you don't need Leo because you already have enough fodder for GEPD. Tributing other Dragons are good if you need some Dragons in the Graveyard for Dragon's Mirror.....which I just noticed is not in your Deck. Dragon's Mirror is useful for Dragon decks since it lets you Fusion Summon your Five-Headed Dragon using materials from the Graveyard.

.....and drawing LV7 but not having LV5 is one of the problems I'm talking about, so yes, you did have the problem I brought up :p

OK, I see what you're saying with Photon Leo. Zolga is useful for tributes when I just can't seem to draw REDMD.

And actually, I managed to finally pull off a victory against a schoolmate's Spell Counter deck. Discarded Arcana Force EX- The Dark Ruler, Armed Dragon Lv. 7 and Photon Leo to summon a 6900 ATK Montage Dragon and hit him directly, leaving him with 100 Life Points. His turn, he Lightning Vortexed Montage and ended his turn. My turn, I summon Armed Dragon Lv 3 and attack him directly for game.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
And actually, I managed to finally pull off a victory against a schoolmate's Spell Counter deck. Discarded Arcana Force EX- The Dark Ruler, Armed Dragon Lv. 7 and Photon Leo to summon a 6900 ATK Montage Dragon and hit him directly, leaving him with 100 Life Points. His turn, he Lightning Vortexed Montage and ended his turn. My turn, I summon Armed Dragon Lv 3 and attack him directly for game.

he only use Lightning Vortex on his turn?

Wow, he must have a REALLY bad hand........though props to him for actually finishing the Duel instead of forfeiting.

Dragons of Legends info:

news

I wonder what will the Chaos Numbers be.

this set has only 50 cards?

......lol, I guess we'll going to get only 6 Doma Arc cards at most (DMGtDK, Timaeus, a Critias Fusion and Critias itself, then a Hermos fusion and Hermos itself).

As for the Chaos Numbers.....I doubt it's going to be one of the Chaos Numbers recently debuted in the anime, it's too soon for that. TCG-exclusive CNo. monsters, perhaps?

Lorde

Apparently the next set is called The Duelist Advent. And predictably, it'll include cards from Arc-V.

I'm personally excited for the new series since I was getting tired of ZEXAL in general. As for the new set itself, I just hope that the card layout doesn't change.

Lorde

The Duelist Advent will have cards of the new summons whatever its called.

Pendulum Summoning. I'm really excited to learn what it is. Hopefully it'll be just as cool as Xyz Summoning.

Anyway, I'm glad that the 5D's series [subs] will be completed on Hulu. I watched practically the entire series on there aside from like the last 25 episodes which haven't been subbed yet. But it's great to know that Konami plans to finish that. I could care less about the ZEXAL dub though. I already watch the Japanese version and I don't care for the English dub.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
Bought a pack today. Yay, I got my first Rank-Up card I've been hearing so much abo...wait, what? Rank-DOWN? *throws into a fire*

And what's this I hear about the 5D's subs being completed on Hulu? When was this announced? My body must begin preparation, for it is not at full readiness as of this moment.

SmartD

Did anyone watch the Zexal dub episode "Shadows of Deception"? It was good episode.

Lorde

And what's this I hear about the 5D's subs being completed on Hulu? When was this announced? My body must begin preparation, for it is not at full readiness as of this moment.

It was mentioned in the link that SmartD posted before about the ZEXAL dub.

Anyway, is there a reason why Chronomaly Nebra Disk, Heraldic Beast Amphisbaena, and several other Legacy of the Valiant cards didn't make it into the English set?

LizardonX

Banned
It was mentioned in the link that SmartD posted before about the ZEXAL dub.

Anyway, is there a reason why Chronomaly Nebra Disk, Heraldic Beast Amphisbaena, and several other Legacy of the Valiant cards didn't make it into the English set?

They are OCG exclusives. Apparently the people across the pacific didn't like how the TCG got bonus cards with every set and konami listened.

Status
Not open for further replies.