• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
They are OCG exclusives. Apparently the people across the pacific didn't like how the TCG got bonus cards with every set and konami listened.

I'm very sure the TCG will eventually get them. Especially the Numbers.

SmartD

Last edited:

Kaiserin

please wake up...
It was fine outside of them cutting out Vector's troll face, Vector stomping on "Ray's" head and them cutting out Vector's salute to Yuma. I'm worried fro the last two arcs if they will insist on editing things like that.

Especially considering how a later episode contains people literally burning to death, and before that, deals with the fallout of a very sudden other death. Spoilers withheld to protect the innocent.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
They are OCG exclusives. Apparently the people across the pacific didn't like how the TCG got bonus cards with every set and konami listened.

Well I hope we get them soon because it's already problematic that the OCG has like 100+ cards that have yet to be printed in English.

Some new Primal Origin cards:

http://www.ygorganization.com/prio-news-and-leaks/#more-4157

Memories of the Duel King info:

http://www.ygorganization.com/ocg-memories-of-the-duel-king-wj/

Dragons of Legend Booster Box:

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140212210309/yugioh/images/a/af/DragonsofLegend-BoosterBoxEN.png

It looks like Guardian Dreadscythe, Legendary Knight Timaeus, and Ra's Disciple will be in the pack.

I'm actually disappointed with Primal Origin now that it has been spoiled. I mean some of the legacy support is nice although Toons got shafted yet again but I wanted more anime cards to appear in this set since it's the last ZEXAL-themed set. Oh well. As for Dragons of Legend, I'm really pleased with the anime cards that have been revealed so far.

J Ken

RAVE
I'm kinda disappointed with the lack of anime cards in Primal Origins. It has cool cards in all but I still think that we needed more anime cards. They should've extended the amount of anime cards in the set to at least Nasch vs Vector. I really wanna see more of Nasch's Lv. 5 Sharks, the new rank ups both of them used, Number C73 and C5 along with Vector's Chaos cards and DT's Contract make it into a pack.

TheGreaterLucario

Well, I just looked on the YuGiOh Wiki's page for the as-of-now confirmed setlist for Dragons of Legend....

Eye of Timaeus IS CONFIRMED!

Along with Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight, Legendary Knight Timaeus AND Ra's Disciple!

Edit: Oh, woops, looks like this has already been posted. Nevermind!

Ray Koya

Later Losers
I'm kinda disappointed with the lack of anime cards in Primal Origins. It has cool cards in all but I still think that we needed more anime cards. They should've extended the amount of anime cards in the set to at least Nasch vs Vector. I really wanna see more of Nasch's Lv. 5 Sharks, the new rank ups both of them used, Number C73 and C5 along with Vector's Chaos cards and DT's Contract make it into a pack.

I doubt we'll get Vector's Chaos cards. No way in hell they would allow us to get out 4 Number Cs unless there's a major drawback.

SmartD

Does anyone remember the Music To Duel By CD? I still have the CD, though I only listened to it once.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
IMO, Primal Origin is disappointing not because of the lack of anime cards.

It's disappointing because ALL THOSE AWESOME CARDS ARE OCG EXCLUSIVE, ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
Hmm I got a topic question. "What got you into Yugioh?"

Hmm...I think my brother got us into the card game first, THEN we started watching the anime. This was back when the franchise was new. Our first cards were the original Yugi and Kaiba decks. You have any idea how hard it was to beat a BEWD back then?! The only way to win was a Man-Eater Bug/Monster Reborn combo.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hmm I got a topic question. "What got you into Yugioh?"

The anime. I remember watching some of the Joey episodes (they were having a Joey marathon that week) and I really liked the characters and the cards. I didn't get my first card until months later though (I don't even remember which one it was). It wasn't until a year later that I actually dueled against people; before then I mostly just collected the cards.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
i played the card game first, and me and my brother have been playing ever since.

anyone wanna help me test my galaxy deck? my dn is wecondo12.

SmartD

http://www.ygorganization.com/ocg-v-jump-time/
The Pendulum Summoning is weird and confusing as heck.
Also changes to the rules like the player going first cannot draw on their first turn, both players can have field cards at the same time and there are 2 new zones for the Pendulum Monsters however that works.

I can see decks that use certain field spells get some benefits with the new rule.

And the characters for the Arc-V anime look interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.