• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Okay I actually dislike the artwork of Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight. I mean what's the point of DMG being on Timaeus if we can barely see him? The Dragons of Legend pack is a huge disappointment for me so far. There are only a couple of anime cards that I like and the others either have bad artwork or will most likely be nerfed to death imo. Anyway, I'm cackling at the new monster type. Wasn't the previous Dragon type more than enough? What's with Konami's love of dragons?

SmartD

I watched the dub episode The Dark Mist Rises. They changed death to exile in the dub. The kept the pendulum blade thing in.

Ray Koya

Later Losers
I watched the dub episode The Dark Mist Rises. They changed death to exile in the dub. The kept the pendulum blade thing in.

The dub episode was alright. Billy Bob Thompson's Vector really is growing on me and Marc Thompson's Dark Mist is good too. I wonder how they're gonna try and cover up Alito getting beheaded.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
So how's it going guys I know I haven't posted here in awhile but that will change soon.

How does the new summoning system work?

TheGreaterLucario

From the post, there will be a new monster type. I wonder what will Genryu be called in the TCG. And Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight is a fusion monster, so maybe the Legendary Dragons will be monsters and Timaeus is a fusion material for that card. Maybe.

Well, Timaeus has already been confirmed for the set, so there's a high chance the other two will be in it also.

Ray Koya

Later Losers
So how's it going guys I know I haven't posted here in awhile but that will change soon.

This is my explanation I'm not all too sure, Well you put 2 Pendulum Monsters on the Pendulum zones and then depending on their scales you can special summon monsters from your hand who's levels are in between their scales.

For example: Magician of Astromancy has a Pendulum Scale of 1 and Magician of Chronomancy has a scale of 8. Using them together you can summon a monsters who's Level is in between 1 and 8 in other words something like Odd-Eyes Dragon or Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon. Though I don't think you can Pendulum summon using monsters who have the same scale or don't have a difference in between their scale ranks.

I'm not entirely sure if I described it perfectly but this is basically what it seems like to me.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
The dub episode was alright. Billy Bob Thompson's Vector really is growing on me and Marc Thompson's Dark Mist is good too. I wonder how they're gonna try and cover up Alito getting beheaded.

Not to mention Merag basically committing suicide (and the funeral scene later on), Vector burning all of Nasch's soldiers to death, Vector killing off his parents (and everybody else)...

I really wonder if they can keep dodging it like that, honestly. There's a surprising amount of death in the upcoming episodes. :|a

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Pendulum Summons will be explained more properly when the 2014 Starter Deck comes out in Japan and they can really start explaining how to do those summons when the Pendulum Monsters are out in people's hands.

actually, it has been explained properly. With pic too.

Basically, you use the Scales on the two Pendulum monsters you've put into the Pendulum Zones, as a reference for the Level of monsters you can Pendulum Summon from your hand.

The Level of the monsters your are Pendulum Summoning must be between the numbers shown on the Scales.

Example : place a Pendulum monster with a Scale of 1 on one of your Pendulum Zone, and a Pendulum monster with a scale of 8 on your other Pendulum Zone.

Then as long as the Pendulum monsters are on the Pendulum Zones, you can Pendulum Summon a bunch of Level 2-7 monsters from your hand during your Main Phase.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
actually, it has been explained properly. With pic too.

Basically, you use the Scales on the two Pendulum monsters you've put into the Pendulum Zones, as a reference for the Level of monsters you can Pendulum Summon from your hand.

The Level of the monsters your are Pendulum Summoning must be between the numbers shown on the Scales.

Example : place a Pendulum monster with a Scale of 1 on one of your Pendulum Zone, and a Pendulum monster with a scale of 8 on your other Pendulum Zone.

Then as long as the Pendulum monsters are on the Pendulum Zones, you can Pendulum Summon a bunch of Level 2-7 monsters from your hand during your Main Phase.

Seems pretty OP but I like so far.

TheGreaterLucario

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm not that excited for Arc-V after reading the new info. I was hoping Yuya would be more mature and serious like Atem or Yusei, but he seems more like Yuma which irks me. The rival character's design is dreadful imo and Yuya's "apprentice" looks like a girl, which doesn't bother me too much, but he still seems really uninteresting imo. Plus the whole "riding on monsters" thing sounds weird. I hope Arc-V has good villains at least.

SmartD

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I found this the other day. This is easily THE most broken card EVER! Even for Anime/Manga standards!

I give you.... No. Ci1000: Numerronius Numerronia!

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_Ci1000:_Numerronius_Numerronia

Ends up getting defeated by

Double-Up Chance from Yuma. Again.

Kinda strange that Don Thousand of all person didn't see it coming.

The animation for the 204,000 ATK Hope is glorious, though. Five forms of Hope Ray (yes, including V) all attack at the same time.

I'm not that excited for Arc-V after reading the new info. I was hoping Yuya would be more mature and serious like Atem or Yusei, but he seems more like Yuma which irks me. The rival character's design is dreadful imo and Yuya's "apprentice" looks like a girl, which doesn't bother me too much, but he still seems really uninteresting imo. Plus the whole "riding on monsters" thing sounds weird. I hope Arc-V has good villains at least.

Yeah, I agree. With that kind of appearance they should have made his apprentice a girl.

SmartD

Last edited:

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Anyways, before my message officially starts, I'm back, lol. Second, running the new meta (Bujins) is awesome, but expensive as hell. Third, can't wait till the new stuff is out. Fourth, crappy ban list. What about bringing Stratos back? Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.