• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartD

I saw the new pendulum monsters are out not sure how they will work but this will be interesting also trying to find my goyo guardian glad to have him back on board :) also i need to get to updating soon everyone on yugioh pro and duelnetwork it would be nice that some people here can duel others depending on what they got online ;) I need to do a massive redo on the front so stay tune guys also if i didn't add you and your new please let me know i haven't seen much new replys but if you also got your name change please let me know so i don't think your not someone else.

happy dueling :) glad to see this club still running sense i started it...

You know, I feel like I'm the only active member of this club. Where is everybody? Are they busy or something?

Anyway, full spoiler for Next Challengers:
http://www.ygorganization.com/next-challengers/

So many Zexal cards in this set. I hope we get them in English.

LizardonX

Banned
The door is laughably bad for having such a big role in the series.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'm trying to be more active, but I don't play much Yugioh, so I generally don't have much to say, ( my main game is Magic), anyway I am going to start competitive Yugioh joining a goup of friends who play and test together. I'm building Lightsworn Dragon Rulers (would do Geargia but next month that deck is as good as dead). and yeah, my first big tournament will be a States type thing a local shop is hosting next month.

Furry_Ninja

Cuddly Assassin
I Furry_Ninja, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

After a couple of years of very little Yugioh playing, though I never missed an episode, I'm getting back into the swing of things.

SmartD

I Furry_Ninja, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

After a couple of years of very little Yugioh playing, though I never missed an episode, I'm getting back into the swing of things.

Welcome! We need more active members here.

Any thoughts on the new Elemental HERO card?

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_HERO_Blazeman

The effect is pretty neat.

scizor64

"sciz"
Im here though I only check to see what happening. I should probably post more here. Anyway, I recently got slifer for a fair price (BP version) and well as some Dreadscythe's and the equip spell. Working out a few trades to complete my shark/guardian/and Mermail Atlanteans decks.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I got my Starter Deck on Monday and one of the Power Up Packs had Mirror Force, which made me happy. I also got random junk like D.D. Warrior Lady and SORL. I'm not that interested in upcoming sets, mostly because money issues will hold me back and I won't be able to purchase any cards for a while.

LizardonX

Banned
Apoqliphoth killer will spell the end of the rank 4 stun era. Decks like geargias and madolches and HAT will bend over and crumble once he's summoned.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to join!
I Dawn+Serena Fan, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

scizor64

"sciz"
Thanks. I'm thinking of building a deck around Dark Magician Girl, which cards would be the best for it and would I be able to find them in stores still?

Here are some cards that may help:
Magical Dimension - Makes it easier to summon her since you don't have to tribute for her AND allows you to destroy an opponents monster.

Magician's Circle - Allows you to summon her straight from you deck just for having a spellcaster type declare an attack.

Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight

AND

The Eye of Timaeus

Both of the above allow you to manipulate your Dark Magician Girl and turn her into a new more powerful monster. These are just some ideas in the direction you wish to go.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.