• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yaasss @ more of Darkness's cards being released; I always wanted to try his Zero and Infinity combo. Looks like one of Siegfried's cards is being released, as is one of Noah's and one that the Big 5 used. I'm so excited.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
........I think Duelist of Destiny is definitely the same pack as World of Nightshroud, just different name for different region.

I wonder if Goddess Skuld's Oracle means we'll be seeing Mischief of the Time Goddess, lol.

Sandaion......glad we FINALLY have more Temporal Machine Gods. It's about time they get printed. Still, how are they going to explain it when 5Ds dub never reached that part? Speaking of which, they never dub the GX finale either, so......who's Nightshroud? :p

Trust Chain.......a card that is rather useless without Salvagent, so I think Salvagent would be printed here as well.

Gimmick Box.......another card that FINALLY got printed. Really, it's one of the first few cards IV played and one that's really beneficial to GP, and they never print it until now?

Altar of Mist and Ground Breaking needs to be seriously buffed, otherwise it's DoL all over again, rather useless cards eating up slots that could have been used for better cards.

Heavy Machinery Strong Shovel......they might as well print Heavy Machinery Road Roller here as well, since Road Roller would be the only Heavy Machinery card not printed yet.

Photon Pressure World would be a nice card if you can get the chain of summon going. SS Trasher, inflict 400, NS Crusher, inflict 400, tribute for GEPD, inflict 800. Then Fusion Summon Twin Photon Lizard with Dragon's Mirror using Trasher and Crusher in the grave, inflict 600. Then activate Photon Sanctuary for additional 800.....and use the Tokens for another GEPD for another 800. That's a total of 3800 direct damage. But yeah, it's situational xD

And yeah, they better put Hermos and Critias here.

Lorde

Speaking of which, they never dub the GX finale either, so......who's Nightshroud? :p

Well Nightshroud was mentioned in the dub at least once; that was the alias that Atticus used in season one when he played the Red-Eyes deck, and was the dub equivalent of Darkness.

SmartD

Hate to break it to all of you, but World of Nightshroud is fake. Guess we'll have to wait on information on Duelists of Destiny. Rats...

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
It's possible that World of Nightshroud could still exist, but the image we were shown was definitely fake. Shame, too. I was looking forward to Altar of Mist...

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I think the real one won't even be called "World of Nightshroud".

Most likely it will have "Dragon" somewhere in its name, since logically, it would feature Hermos/Critias, or both.

........hopefully the Timelords are on the real pack as well.

TheGreaterLucario

ALRIGHT! I went over to my local card/comic shop with a friend the other day. I got a few Next Challengers packs and ended up pulling a Ghost Rare Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!

Lorde

ALRIGHT! I went over to my local card/comic shop with a friend the other day. I got a few Next Challengers packs and ended up pulling a Ghost Rare Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!

Lucky you. I'm hoping that I can nab one someday as well if only to make a Yuto based deck. Anyway, I was gonna make a Yosenju deck soon, but most of the key Yosenju cards are Secret Rares in the TCG and I'm not made of money. :s

Lorde

I don't like Crossover Souls in general. Only the new Sora cards interest me; those demi-Monarchs and the overwhelming Raid Raptors support is bland imo, and although I like the new Yosenju cards that Sawatari used, since I've given up on using that deck, they're meaningless to me.

Skarm™

Light It Up
So, the Shaddoll water fusion. If they manage to get it out, R.I.P. Nekroz. R.I.P. the $200 I've spent on the deck so far.

scizor64

"sciz"
So, the Shaddoll water fusion. If they manage to get it out, R.I.P. Nekroz. R.I.P. the $200 I've spent on the deck so far.

You and me too buddy, though Ive only spent about 60$ on the deck so far. I still plan on getting most of the other components of the deck which are now here in the TCG.

Wow, Walmart randomly had 5D's-era packs in stock today, so I got a couple. Spiders, spiders, everywhere. What? Of course I didn't get anything good, but the collector in me is happy.

Very cool, I remember the spider monsters from 5ds. They are very interesting. Good buy.

I remember not too long back they had tactical evolution packs at the closest walmart to my location. That pack has also been out of print for years.

Skarm™

Light It Up
By the way guys, I've recently started a YouTube channel for YuGiOh, and I'd really appreciate it if you check it out. Here it is! Thanks <3

On another note, Brionac is now $100? I'm going to break something.

Lorde

Wow those Nekroz ritual monsters are so unbelievably expensive. It makes me cackle that some people will actually build those decks though given that they'll only be en vogue for a few months before another broken archetype comes along. :x

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
By the way guys, I've recently started a YouTube channel for YuGiOh, and I'd really appreciate it if you check it out. Here it is! Thanks <3

On another note, Brionac is now $100? I'm going to break something.

at first I thought you meant the ice barrier dragon lol you may want to say nekroz in the the name next time lol anyway as I can see he is pretty expensive i checked the lowest 104 dollars on ebay. I did get a few of the newest packs but I only pulled a vanity emptiness super that was decently good in the two packs.

Skarm™

Light It Up
at first I thought you meant the ice barrier dragon lol you may want to say nekroz in the the name next time lol anyway as I can see he is pretty expensive i checked the lowest 104 dollars on ebay. I did get a few of the newest packs but I only pulled a vanity emptiness super that was decently good in the two packs.

Haha that would be weird if the actual Brionac was that much. As for the new set, I'm getting a box tomorrow, I'm hoping for a Trish, Valkyrus or dare I even say, Brionac.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I find it interesting that Escher is an OCG promo, but the rest of the Vassals are released in the OCG booster pack.

Not to mention all the new Vassals got two effects, but all Escher has is its SS effect. Poor Escher xD

Status
Not open for further replies.