• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Let's see. The new Monarch deck doesn't interest me, Jack's new cards are ho-hum, and the newest OCG promos are decent at best. Only the film news appeals to me: seeing Bakura, Anzu, Honda, and Jonouchi fills me with nostalgia.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Lorde

As I expected, I dislike the remnants of DOCS in general. The D/D cards and the Toon card are essentially all that I want from this set. Everything else just looks unappealing to me. The new film pictures are nice though.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Dimensions of Chaos leaks:

http://ygorganization.com/ocg-docs-leak/

And more 2016 movie pics:

http://ygorganization.com/vjmp-more-movie-pics/

I wish we could see the trailer sooner.

of course they make two new plant cards and neither one of them I can even use in my plant deck if they came in english so nothing so far in that set works for me but like to see this trailer now it seems it adding zexal maybe in this somehow. I really like to see this trailer to clear things up!

Lorde

Minerva the Exalted Lightsworn is the new YCS prize card: Words cannot express how pissed off I am. As if it wasn't enough that I was ticked off at the Raging Masters D/D cards not being printed in English yet, now the only Xyz Monster that I was looking forward to getting for my deck is essentially being held hostage too. I loathe Konami.

SmartD

Last edited:

SmartD

I got some Yu-Gi-Oh! manga in the mail today. I got Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal volumes 5 and 6 and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's volume 7. My Yu-Gi-Oh! manga collection is coming along nicely.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
The latest Forbidden/Limited list is finally here.

http://ygorganization.com/july-16th-2015-tcg-list/

Synchro Trishula is back and Necroz have taken a big hit.

More stuff:

http://ygorganization.com/memoryoftheduelkingtcg/

The Memory of the Duel King decks are being in the TCG. Best of all, Arkana's Dark Magician will be in there too. Now they just need to release those cards from the Duelist Road packs.

2016 movie trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=13&v=dhLfAM6KCTU

I saw the new ban list trishula is back baby! I see Nekroz got hit though which its not too much as I thought though...

Lorde

Omg I can't wait for the King of Games – Yugi’s Legendary Decks collection. I so have to get it, especially if it's exactly like its OCG counterpart and has the Exodia pieces. Even if it doesn't though, having three Yugi decks for each major arc of DM would be great.

SmartD

Today's my birthday and one of my gifts was Premium Gold: Return of the Bling. My noteworthy pulls:

Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Five-Headed Dragon
Right Leg of the Forbidden One
Armades, Keeper of Boundaries

Last edited:

Lorde

Lol, basically everything in the English CORE that I want is Super Rare or above. I'm so ticked off by certain rarity bumps. I was gonna make an Aromage deck, but now I won't since like half of the cards will be expensive.

scizor64

"sciz"
I bought cards for my raidraptor, superheavy, penguin, and masked hero deck. Will probably not buy more cards until the megatins are released as I still need odd-eyes pendulum dragon and dark rebellion dragon (at least 1 of each). Also, I saw that there will be some D/D/D cards released on CORE. I really want to build the deck but we'll see how that goes.

Overall, I'm liking the flow of things though here. Thanks to fairywitch for having a great club!

SmartD

I got Dragons of Legend 2 in the mail today. My pulls:

Legendary Knight Critias
Prediction Ritual
Prediction Princess Coinorma
Aquarium Set
Aqua Story - Urashima

I don't have Legend of Heart or The Fang of Critias though, but at least I got one of the knights.

Sam2010

Cheers
Got a few packs of Clash or Rebellion yesterday probably the best pulls i've had in a long time.

Kozmo Farmgirl
Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon (Ultimate)
Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (Ultimate)

mew661

Crush the Oppression
I Got Yugioh Tag force 3 (Import) in the mail the other day and been playing that a bit.

also glad that Yu-Gi-Oh GX is getting subtitle on Crunchyroll becuase GX dub is terrible

The Teller

King of Half-Truths

TheGreaterLucario

Well, I bought a couple Dragons of Legend 2 packs today. Noteworthy pulls were Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword and Fang of Critias.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
And welcome Shadow Toon! I'm not actually building a Toon Deck (no money). I'm just trying to collect all the Toon cards (I'm still missing Toon Cyber Dragon, Toon Kingdom, and Toon Masked Sorcerer, and soon Toon Barrel Dragon). I'd like to build a Watt deck (I have a pretty good one on DN), but again, I don't have the money (and I have almost none of the cards IRL). Ooh! And an Alien deck! I like the one I use on DN, too. And I actually have a few of the necessary cards IRL.

I also pulled a Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword and Legendary Knight Hermos.

Status
Not open for further replies.