• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
So the new Dark Side of Dimensions movie pack is out now and I've added Yugis dimension trap cards to my deck as well as Kiwi Magician Girl. I also collected 2 neo blue eyes ultimate dragons and the dark magician redesigned card.

scizor64

"sciz"
So the new Dark Side of Dimensions movie pack is out now and I've added Yugis dimension trap cards to my deck as well as Kiwi Magician Girl. I also collected 2 neo blue eyes ultimate dragons and the dark magician redesigned card.

That pack is really cool. Glad people are updating their decks/collections with them. I'll probably get yugi's new gadgets as well as his other stuff eventually. If I ever get more cash that is lol

Skarm™

Light It Up
I'm so hyped for ABCs to come out. Apparently the release date of their structure deck was changed from October to August because the Comic Con panel had the release date set as August, but it may have just been a mistake. Guess we'll find out within the next month. Either way, deck is amazing. Ending the field turn 1 with Cyber Dragon Infinity, ABC - Dragon Buster, and Rafflesia is just too good.

Also, check out this playmat I designed; the design itself isn't exactly YuGiOh related, but the fact that it's a playmat is lol.

Last edited:

SmartD

I watched the Pyramid of Light movie today. It's been a long time since I watched it. I"m going to watch the Bonds Beyond Time movie later this week.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I watched the Pyramid of Light movie today. It's been a long time since I watched it. I"m going to watch the Bonds Beyond Time movie later this week.

I never got to watch the movie yet but I did get a few movie packs and funny thing I got one pack with blue eyes white dragon and like the next pack I opened was dark magician its like a calling card because I have a dmg deck and my boyfriend has a blue eyes deck :p

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

I liked the Bonds Beyond Time film. Crossovers are pretty good if done right. I also really want to see the Dark side of dimensions. Hopefully it'll be out by January of next year.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Raging Tempest's cover is.......weird.

A really skinny Odd-Eyes?

Some says it might be Odd-Eyes + Starve Venom fusion pendulum due to certain similarities to Starve Venom, but Yuya vs Yuri duel feels way wayyyyy too soon at this point. We haven't even got the hyped Yuri vs Yugo's truly finished duel yet.

And it being the cover instead of the more awesome-looking Brave-Eyes is strange too......

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
The cover card is another Pendulum Xyz Odd-Eyes. I thought it was a fusion of Starve Eyes Fusion Dragon and Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

Yeah, they went away from everyone's expectation and give Yuya another OERD.

Funny how it's a Scale 1 yet the other Yu's Extra Deck Pendulum dragon that is revealed at the same time (Clear Wing Fast Dragon) gets the mostly useless Scale 4.

scizor64

"sciz"
Just thought I'd share this yugi-related thing that happened to me and my mom. So I don't have a locals but there is a place in the middle of town that sells booster packs and sleeves (not any singles though). I have been wanting to pull "Card of Demise" for some time now so when I saw the millenium packs she had I purchased all 6 that she had on hand. I go home to open it with my mother (yea I love opening packs with her) and after the first five packs we don't open up too many valuable things. On the sixth pack - she asks: "Which card do you want?"

I tell her "card of demise" though i know we won't pull it. Imagine my surprise when she flips over the card on the table and shows me a first edition card of demise! lol That went straight into my collector's album in a sleeve. So whats the most valuable card(s) ya'll have pulled?

Skarm™

Light It Up
Just thought I'd share this yugi-related thing that happened to me and my mom. So I don't have a locals but there is a place in the middle of town that sells booster packs and sleeves (not any singles though). I have been wanting to pull "Card of Demise" for some time now so when I saw the millenium packs she had I purchased all 6 that she had on hand. I go home to open it with my mother (yea I love opening packs with her) and after the first five packs we don't open up too many valuable things. On the sixth pack - she asks: "Which card do you want?"

I tell her "card of demise" though i know we won't pull it. Imagine my surprise when she flips over the card on the table and shows me a first edition card of demise! lol That went straight into my collector's album in a sleeve. So whats the most valuable card(s) ya'll have pulled?

That's awesome! As for myself, I think the most expensive card I've ever pulled was a 1st Ed Majespecter Raccoon - Bunbuku (when it first came out last November). I believe it was about $55 at the time (instantly went on eBay). I do have some rather expensive cards just from trading and playing for cards (x3 Desires, x3 Cherries, etc).

mew661

Crush the Oppression
I've been playing alot of the card game recently on ygopro and made a ghostrick deck (which made me fall in love with archtype) a "neos Turbo" deck after hearing about it from a youtuber I was watching.
got some real cards also with a bunch of dark illusion packs because I wanted some of the new dark magician support I pulled a toon dark magician, Illusion Magic , Magician of Dark Illusions and a mountain of Performpals.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I'm glad too it's not Nov 2017, that's way too long. The cards from the Movie Pack would have been completely forgotten by then.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
The American premiere date for The Dark Side of Dimensions:

http://www.yugioh.com/news/DSOD-US-release

It comes out on January 20th 2017. I'm glad it's not November 2017 from those rumors. I can't wait to watch this.

I will be waiting until I can watch this like to see this new movie :3 also trying to fix up my melodious deck which I cosplay yuzu and as well as I need to fix up my dmg deck starting to add the new cards to support as well as will be converting it to a dark magician deck soon with all the new support coming out. I will still keep my beloved dmg card i there though :p

SmartD

I got Duelist Pack:Rivals of the Pharaoh in the mail today. Here's what I got:

Thousand-Eyes Restrict
Yellow Gadget
Stronghold the Moving Fortress
Silent Magician LV 4
Spirit Message "I"

Thousand-Eyes Restrict is the best one I pulled.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Rivals of the Pharaoh was such a good pack from a collector's standpoint, though we should've gotten hard-to-find DM series cards like Masked Beast Des Gardius, Fortress Whale, and/or Dark Sage in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.