• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
So we're getting a retrained Fortress Whale because neither the OCG or TCG can be bothered to reprint the original? I like the other Ryota Kajiki cards, though I realized just now that the TCG still lacks Kairyu-Shin. Huh. I like that Giant Rex is finally getting printed after nearly two decades, too.

Yeah, I'm glad we FINALLY get Giant Rex's full effect :p

And they even buffed it by giving it more effect!

As for the Fortress Whale retrain, I like this one better.
If only Jounouchi got this one instead of the Ritual version, which is useless for him since he didn't get the Ritual Spell alongside it.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm planning to buy Yugioh the Dark Side of Dimensions when it comes out on DVD later this year. It'll have the Japanese version with English subtitles correct? And I heard something about a card coming with it which I'm assuming may be the Obelisk the Tormentor card, which would be great if that's true as well.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I'm kind of hyped for Revolver's cards in the upcoming OCG set, though I'm not thrilled with the Legend Duelist pack's Hell Kaiser Ryo, Sho, and Misawa support cards. Like, I don't think the new cards are bad, it's just that I wish GX was getting its own pack instead of sharing it with DM.

SmartD

I got Duelist Saga in the mail today. Here's what I pulled:

Halfway to Forever
Necroid Synchro (x2)
Depth Shark (x2)
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Gladiator Beast Gyzarus
Diabound Kernal
Brain Control
Goyo Guardian
Darklord Decent
Saber Shark
Converging Wishes
Cyber Dragon
Formula Synchron

I got some pretty good pulls. Now I wonder how will I trade the extras.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Dark Side of Dimensions came out on DVD today and I just bought it. I'm looking forward to watching it and the other things in it. I also am putting the Obelisk card into my irl deck.

SmartD

Battles of Legends: Light's Revenge Checklist:

https://ygorganization.com/wherearethenumbers-bllr/

The Amazoness and Numbers from Collectors Pack 2017 are not in the pack. I suspect the Amazoness cards will probably be in the Legendary Duelist pack and two of the Numbers are in this year's tins, but I don't where the rest of the Numbers will go.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
All the cards in Circuit Break have been revealed. We randomly get a new Bamboo Sword card and an original (as in, not a counterpart) boss monster for Metaphys lol.

And both Defect Compiler and Dark Angel from the anime remains as trash as they are in the anime lmao

scizor64

"sciz"
I still havent had a chance to keep up with the new link sets like circuit break. Any1 else had any luck with card prices lately? I recently saw that there is a thing such as the timelord engine which consists of zaphion x2-3,kamion x1-2, and x3 time maiden. I ordered these on thursday i believe from my favorite yugioh online vendor and today zaphion has like tripled in price.

Aside from that, still doing good with my guardian deck (yes guardian deck lol). Also, see that paleozoic phantasm spiral is amazing.

Skarm™

Light It Up
So, the new F.A. archetype was just revealed to be one of this year's TCG exclusive archetypes and is set to premiere in Code of the Duelist. I was extremely hyped for them when they revealed the card art because I just love race cards (and that's what they're themed after), but once Konami revealed their effects, I was extremely disappointed. They suck. Really bad. Like, the only play the deck has is to play a single copy of Genex Ally Birdman so that you can make Ancient Fairy Dragon and pop your own Field Spell for a +1.

imdefinitelystillpickingthemupthough

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
F.A. just need more cards. It's definitely an archetype that can't work with just the first 4 cards.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Light's Revenge is such a good set tbh. I managed to get several cards that would've been too expensive for me in past sets, like Break Sword, Trishula, Exciton Knight, and Force Strix. Now I just need Crystal Wing, but it's a low-priority card for me right now lol. :p

Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
Favorite Card: Dark Magician, Judge Man, Blue Eyes Toon Dragon, Dark Magician Girl, Destiny Hero - Plasma, Silent Magician LV8, The Wicked Dreadroot, Toon Summoned Skull, Cyber End Dragon, Vampire Genesis, Exxod, Master of the Guard, Splended Venus
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series: The original and GX
Decks: Currently none of my decks are assembled
Duel Network/ Yu-Gi-Oh! Pro Name: N/A
Why Join?: I am looking forward to various Yu-Gi-Oh! discussions.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
Favorite Card: Dark Magician, Judge Man, Blue Eyes Toon Dragon, Dark Magician Girl, Destiny Hero - Plasma, Silent Magician LV8, The Wicked Dreadroot, Toon Summoned Skull, Cyber End Dragon, Vampire Genesis, Exxod, Master of the Guard, Splended Venus
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series: The original and GX
Decks: Currently none of my decks are assembled
Duel Network/ Yu-Gi-Oh! Pro Name: N/A
Why Join?: I am looking forward to various Yu-Gi-Oh! discussions.

Hi :D

Have you seen 5Ds or Vrains? They're good YGO series too.

While I have watched a few episodes of 5DS, I have not watched any series of Yu-Gi-Oh! past that one. I currently have been rewatching the original series on Netflix. Unfortunately of the original series, Netflix only has the first two seasons (Duelist Kingdom, and Battle City [part 1]).

Last edited:

SmartD

I got a Battles of Legend: Lights Revenge pack in the mail today from my brother. My pulls:

Sage With Eyes of Blue
Crusader of Endymion
Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg
Celestia, Lightsworn Angel
D/D/D Super Doom King Dark Armageddon

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
While I have watched a few episodes of 5DS, I have not watched any series of Yu-Gi-Oh! past that one. I currently have been rewatching the original series on Netflix. Unfortunately of the original series, Netflix only has the first two seasons (Duelist Kingdom, and Battle City [part 1]).

Crunchyroll has Vrains, so if you can access it, try watching there.

Status
Not open for further replies.