• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

scizor64

"sciz"
I can see how it works better than Zarc. I really need to catch up on the manga. I read a few chapters before and its really nice.

So lately i have been watching the Vrains anime and its also quite good. Gives me a 5d's vibe (Which is great!).

Skarm™

Light It Up
So, new banlist dropped.

I'm happy in the way that True Draco was murdered, because in the OCG the little guys (Dinomight & Ignis) still gave the deck gas because of how much advantage they generate. Because they got hit hard here in the TCG, the True Draco engine will probably just be Diagram and Master Peace. The spells and Traps are still playable, but got indirectly nerfed with the ban/limit of Dinomight and Ignis, respectively.

Now that the meta is slightly more open as a whole (True Draco is neutered, Zoo is dead, Dinos are now completely reliant on Ultimate Conductor Tyranno), I'm expecting to see some strange decks show up at this weekend's UDS.

#ABCismetaagainletsf***inggo

shadowF

Hey guys, so I have a Crimson Nova Trinity the Dark Cubic Lord but only two Crimson Nova the Dark Cubic Lords. Money is tight right now but I would like to be able to find a strategy to summon it without the need of a third Crimson Nova the Dark Cubic Lord. Does anyone know a strategy or a substitute that can summon Crimson Nova Trinity the Dark Cubic Lord without the need of a third Crimson Nova the Dark Cubic Lord? Perhaps I have the cards needed to be treated as the substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.