• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Custom Playmats

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Here are the dimensions your Photoshop document should be set to (in pixels):
150dpi: 3638x2138
200dpi: 4850x2850
300dpi: 7275x4275

/PJ

I've already posted this :p

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention :p

Now all I need are some basic images, like the Japanese Spellbinding Circle and the 5d's circle thing :)

Anyone?

cybermew

A la lune!
Sorry, I wasn't paying attention :p

Now all I need are some basic images, like the Japanese Spellbinding Circle and the 5d's circle thing :)

Anyone?

If you check the link on first post, and look on the first post of the thread it links to, they are on there.

I believe I said this before too xD

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
O_O You use a Mac!

Where did you get the resource images!

Need to know.

Also, if anyone knows the dimensions of the mat in pixels, I'd be happy :)
Of course I use a mac, macs are the greatest!!! =D

Also still work on my mat, looking better when I vectorized the backround. But I have no idea where to go from there, so I'll post a new pic later.

Mikau

Better then you
Interesting, I might have to make one of you guys make my mat lol. Well atleast just the design, my judge at locals makes the mats.

teo

Hey guys i'm thinking of making a custom playmat (maybe request it from here) but i wanna know how it's gonna look like. I mean, the quality, will it be good or full of pixels? Is it possible for anyone of you to take a photo of a custom playmat you currently own and post it here? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english!

Regards,teo.