• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh GX and Decks

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
How was GX for u what was fav moments fav chartector and what kind of deck do u have

Venomrec

This will probably get closed, but i loved that series too. To bad the series got cancelled in the U.S.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
This will probably get closed, but i loved that series too. To bad the series got cancelled in the U.S.

Acually, GX wasn't canceled. It was postponed because they wanted to run 5Ds for a bit. GX Season 4 should be returning to America soon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Acually, GX wasn't canceled. It was postponed because they wanted to run 5Ds for a bit. GX Season 4 should be returning to America soon.

I heard that 4kids lost the rights to Yu-Gi-Oh!, so I doubt that season 4 of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX will ever be dubbed. Quite a shame as well since season 4 of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX was my favorite season. I really enjoyed the story and I liked Jaden during that season more than I ever liked him in the previous ones.

Last edited:

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
really well i'll just watch it in japanesse

Doesn't Golurk make u think of Gear Golem

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Yes Golurk does indeed. In terms of decks and dueling Yu-gi-oh GX was amazing. I loved it for the first two seasons and the first half of season three. As soon as they went to "Dark World" to search for Jesse I hated it. Only good thing about that was seeing Jaden turn evil and get his Evil Hero deck. Half the characters stopped dueling at this point like Alexis, Syrus, and even Chazz which sucked and the plot felt meh other then Jaden turning evil, I loved that part! It is much worse if you watched the 4kids version as it did the series very little justice so I don't mind season 4 not airing by 4kids. All and all I loved GX for the first two seasons and the early half of season three before the whole "sent to the stars" thing happened. It was dumb in either version, but at least the Japanese one was more serious. 4kids version treated it like it was no big deal and the music felt very wrong when showcasing serious events. Okay my rant is done.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Yugi-oh hast lost its hope for america...and about decks...well i run a macro cosmos,and falmveil/zombie.

I disliked the first half of season 1, liked the second half. Loved season 2, and hated season 3. Haven't seen season 4 yet. And I own a dragon and a VWXYZ deck

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I liked the first two seasons, season 3 was so-so to me, and I didn't see the 4th. I ran "my" version of an E-Hero deck (so much E-Heros!) and a Dark World deck (secret/ultimate rare whatever its called Reign-Beaux FTW).

SmartD

I think it's a good Yu-Gi-Oh! series. I like the Elemental Hero cards because they're cool. I don't run a deck in real life, but I do in the video games.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
I got a mix of marcro cosmos Destiney heroes and Arcana force monstors so yeah

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Nice guys very nice what was u guys fav part in the whole serios

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Can't remember that much since its been a while, but when "Kaiba" made a cameo and summoned himself.

Nice guys very nice what was u guys fav part in the whole serios
I really loved the Society of Light arc. Sartorious was an awesome character, and the whole thing was really ironic because light is usually portrayed as good, not evil

Best Yugioh sereies in my opinion ;D

I loved season 3!!!

Supreme King and Yubel's arc.
I admit, that arc was pretty good but the rest of the season was really....ugh. Especially the part where they were exploring Viper's headquarters