• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh GX Discussion

Janovy

Banned
You can here talk and discuss about the characters.
I liked these series a lot. Too bad they are gone. When 4Kids stopped showing I watched season 4 on subbed episodes.

The coolest part of the series was when Jadens personality change being fused with Yubel.

Last edited:
In USA, Yu-Gi-Oh GX finished or not? Because in Switzerland, we don't watch the 4th season, they don't diffuse the latest episode of 3rd season, when Jaden "revives"

Alloute

Not Banned
The 4th season was cancelled right? It doesn't appear as if it'll air.

Anyway, horrible anime. No real action, just random card games....

HoennMaster

4Kids has not given an official word on the future of the show. However I believe they didn't dismiss the idea of dubbing it. They just wanted to get season 1 of 5D's dubbed.

Janovy

Banned
Guys I if you want to watch the episodes, there is every episode of season four subbed on English. For me, season 4 is the greatest including duel between Yugi and Jaden.

Alloute

Not Banned
Guys I if you want to watch the episodes, there is every episode of season four subbed on English. For me, season 4 is the greatest including duel between Yugi and Jaden.

Yeah I've seen the subs rofl....I want the dub...

I hope that 4kids will dubb this season, GX is too short, I saw the last episode subbed english and I didn't know the end, I would like a 5th season like Yu-Gi-Oh, an after-Atem and an after Duel Academy

Kaisernevik

3rd gen player
Yugioh gx is an alright anime...i guess... i just hate it that there was no 4th season dubbed. thats probably because the 4th season is more serious than the previous ones and 4kids wanted to air to little kids who will in turn, make their parents buy the card games for them.

But i like the abriged GX series too. i just dont know whos is funnier, AGX or funkymcfunk's abriged. (I dont know if this is the right place to talk about abriged animes)

Kaisernevik

3rd gen player
Yugioh gx is an alright anime...i guess... i just hate it that there was no 4th season dubbed. thats probably because the 4th season is more serious than the previous ones and 4kids wanted to air to little kids who will in turn, make their parents buy the card games for them.

But i like the abriged GX series too. i just dont know whos is funnier, AGX or funkymcfunk's abriged. (I dont know if this is the right place to talk about abriged animes)

SmartD

I read somewhere they're going dub season 4. I need some more confirmation on that though.

Arekku_Koro

I read somewhere they're going dub season 4. I need some more confirmation on that though.

An aquiantance of mine sent this question to 4kids. They responded:

Thank you for writing to us about your interest in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. Because a
lot of our resources are dedicated to dubbing and airing Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds, we
will not be dubbing season four of GX for this season.

However, this does not mean that we won't ever dub it, it just means that
it is not on the schedule for the near future.

Be sure to catch all new episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds Saturday mornings on
The CW and get the 411 on 5D’s at:
http://www.4kids.tv/show/yugioh5ds/blog

Plus watch all Yu-Gi-Oh!, GX and 5Ds episodes anytime anywhere for free on:
http://www.4kids.tv/

Best,

The 4Kids.tv Webmaster
http://www.4Kids.tv
-------------------
Looks kind of bleak, eh?

J-boogie200

I loved GX! I haven't seen all episodes but I do know some characters were replaced, yet returned. Zane even turned evil! I liked this!